Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet
March 07, 2012
Skank has a 2-month fling with a divorced dad and whoops...now she's pregnant. The father wants nothing to do with the kid, so she decides to publicly shame him on her blog:

http://alanajoy.tumblr.com/post/18786431058/an-open-letter-to-the-father-of-my-baby

It also breaks my heart that you’re taking from this baby, OUR baby, an entire family. A set of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins… a brother. Half or not, a sibling for each of them. Building that wall doesn’t make these people any less family. It just makes you the man who prevented the connection. What example do you think you are setting for your son? He’s of an age where he’s looking to you to learn to be a man. Is this the man you will raise him to be? If he has unprotected sex and gets a girl pregnant will you suport him in fleeing from his responsibility? Is this the role model you really are? Apparently.

There's like 20 more paragraphs of crazy. Enjoyl

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Blogger Alana Joy tries to oops a wallet
March 07, 2012
Crazy Bitch
How is choosing NOT to have an abortion choosing TO have a child?

???
March 07, 2012
The wallet is some bigtime exec in Los Angeles, who really should have wrapped his dick. The moo-to-be must have had dollar signs in her eyes while he rode her bareback.

WAAAAH PAY FOR A CRIB WAAAHHHHH

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 07, 2012
What a bunch of soap operatic bull shit!

You have this 'deep relationship' after 2.5 months?
smile rolling left righteyes2

And 'AlanaJoy' sounds like a dish soap on sale at a 'dollar' store or flea market.
March 07, 2012
This person is a nut. I had to skim through most of the crazy....couldn't absorb her tripe. The only way I could read the entire thing is if I temporarily went off my meds.

That's what happens when an idiot oopses a man without considering the possibility that he may not want to have any part of it. He should have wrapped it up IMO. Now he'll be forever connected to crazy.

It's a :bedmadelie situation for both, and the only one who will really suffer is the kyd.
Anonymous User
March 07, 2012
Yeah had to skim over, it was so ranty.

What is she complaining about? He said straight up he'd financially support it, so is meeting his obligations.

What kind of 'lab work' is required thatcosts $1200? Just cook the damn loaf and give birth in a public hospital.

Until a paternity test is done, he legally doesn't owe her a cent.
March 07, 2012
I have a feeling you’re thinking, “Well if it’s that hard maybe you should have not had it.” But it will only be THIS hard until you are MADE to help provide. Parenting alone doesn’t scare me. Supporting it alone while working full time and needing childcare, that does scare me. A lot. Just like making ends meet through this time scares me, and having enough to get by during maternity leave scares me. Companies are not obligated to pay you during that time. I wonder what they expect women to do? Rent and bills don’t go on maternity leave.

Wow, this is nuts. It is so obvious she is chomping on the bit for that payday. She is upset because she is temporarily inconvenienced by her own actions and sole decision to have this loaf. Yet she is waiting, waiting for the big payoff, clearly so anxious to collect.

Stupid forty six year old man, why isn't he snipped.
March 07, 2012
Looks like she's having a Conehead baby

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0c0duRPee1qz8uqoo1_500.jpgg

(take off the extra 'g')
Anonymous User
March 07, 2012
blondie
I have a feeling you’re thinking, “Well if it’s that hard maybe you should have not had it.” But it will only be THIS hard until you are MADE to help provide. Parenting alone doesn’t scare me. Supporting it alone while working full time and needing childcare, that does scare me. A lot. Just like making ends meet through this time scares me, and having enough to get by during maternity leave scares me. Companies are not obligated to pay you during that time. I wonder what they expect women to do? Rent and bills don’t go on maternity leave.

Wow, this is nuts. It is so obvious she is chomping on the bit for that payday. She is upset because she is temporarily inconvenienced by her own actions and sole decision to have this loaf. Yet she is waiting, waiting for the big payoff, clearly so anxious to collect.

Stupid forty six year old man, why isn't he snipped.

Self entitled much? Just because he's a lawyer, she expects her rent and bills paid and to be a kept woman!

Sounds like he was travelling a fair distance for a root (plane trip away) so he could've really liked her. Or she could've been a convenient lay because she's far away and kept hidden from his real life.

What part of a person thinks it's fair to trap someone like this? Just 8 weeks into a relationship, did she really think he was going to put a ring on her finger and cover her rent/bills for life?

He might have liked her and falling for her before, but that doesn't mean he wants to breed with her. too many wannamoos fail to understand this.
March 07, 2012
Holy shit, most of the commentors are just as batshit as Payday Moo!
March 07, 2012
I'd laugh hystericallly if she does all this lowing and it turns out that the kid isn't his waving hellolarious . I bet she'd still try to get him legally declared the father so she can get child support anyway.
March 07, 2012
Wallet-oopsing FAIL! The only thing worse than a whore is an UNFORGIVABLY STUPID WHORE! An abortion would have been the best thing this cow could have done for this baby, because being raised by a parasite such as herself is a fate an animal doesn't even deserve.
Anonymous User
March 07, 2012
smile rolling left righteyes2What a cuntrag. I don't blame him for hightailing it. Who would want to be married to such a demanding, self-entitled skank?

Whiny Moo
Two days later, the night before I was meant to leave, you came back from work and had done a complete 180. You informed me that you were “not going to let this baby dictate the rest of your life”, that “if I choose not to have an abortion then you are choosing to have this baby, and you should do that knowing that I will not be involved in raising it, I won’t be a father to it”. You did, however, say that you would uphold any “financial obligations” you know you have.

I do not blame him one iota for shirking a responsibility he never wanted in the first place. Let her stupid ass join the ranks of fat, worn and stretched out single moos that hop from bed to bed looking for another man to trap.:bedmadelie Since obviously the space between her ears is exceeded by the space between her legs that's all she has at any chance of oopsing another wallet.

First things first, get a paternity test to make sure. And buddy need to get snipped.
March 07, 2012
This sounds more like an online infatuation with them talking 8 hours a night before flying to see one another. They always move at mach speed.

Too bad oopsies don't work as well at mach speed, especially when the man is loaded. He knows what you are up to and he ain't having it.

This is worth the double facepalm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
March 07, 2012
Let's not forget that internet caching will mean this kid may well one day read this verbal diarrhea and know the truth.

I'm irked by these 'I'm pro-choice, oh but I could never do it myself' types.

It's like saying 'I'm not racist, but (insert racist comment here)'
March 07, 2012
Not all men are gonna fall into the oops net and flail around until they die, Moos. Yes, it takes two to make a bastard, but Moo not only accepts unprotected sex, but chooses all by herself to keep the loaf. And when Moo decides that only her opinion matters, damned be anyone else, well then she's gotta understand the fact that she may well also be raising that kid on her own as a single Moo, with or without child support. This whore managed to possibly get her claws into a rich guy's wallet, but how many other women oops a guy and those men do things like leave the state or work under the table so they don't need to pay any kid support? On top of having nothing to do with the brat? She ought to be lucky this guy is willing to pony up financially for the goddamn mistake.

She sure as fuck isn't yanking my heart-strings. She sits and bitches about how horrible the baby-daddy is for setting the example that it's okay for a man to knock a woman up and then run, but I'm sure she won't tell him how horrible it is to fuck sans condom and have a cunty wannabreeder make the decision to keep an unwanted kid. Nope, because that's okay. That's what Mommy did, so it's perfectly fine. But what Daddy does - anything Daddy does - is terrible.
March 07, 2012
Just think of all the Marc Jacob boots she could get with his fat child support check.

--------------------
March 07, 2012
#HawtSingleMawmBoots
March 08, 2012
nightshade

I'm irked by these 'I'm pro-choice, oh but I could never do it myself' types.

It's like saying 'I'm not racist, but (insert racist comment here)'

I don't think these two things are similar at all. One can support legal abortion for others, but not feel comfortable having an abortion themselves. I guess it can come across as holier-than-thou sometimes, though...
March 08, 2012
The bitch is taking donations now...
March 08, 2012

I don't really feel right rallying for money, there are much more important causes out there for people (my particular favorite is freearts.org), however I just added a PayPal button to my blog (see lower left column) if anyone felt so inclined. smiling smiley

Was it “right” to share things this personal online? I’m honestly not sure. I have mixed feelings about it. I had been reaching out to him in every way I could think of, daily, trying to resolve this privately. I wasn’t expecting him to fully support my life or pay for the entire pregnancy out of pocket. What I was expecting was for us to transition into a mature friendship, for him to at least help out with paying for half of any out of pocket expenses regarding the baby, and to take responsibility for what has come to be. I’ve felt like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, and it’s a weight that he should be sharing.

So she was stalking him and she wants a "mature friendship". He doesn't owe her any kind of relationship or any money until that loaf is sluiced and the paternity is established. She is trying to force a relationship, which is something that stalkers do.

I'm not sure she is so poor. She lived in a nice apartment in LA and bragged that she could afford a house in Portland. Now she can't pay out a grand for prenatal care? What about all those new clients in cities all over the US? I just wonder what the truth is about this bitch. She may have gotten her nice apartment by whoring herself out to rich suckers and this is just the next step. This one thing didn't work out as planned so she's having nutter fits.

If this guy had read her blog he would realize what she is (batshit attention whore) and he would not have gotten involved with her but obviously dude was thinking with the other head.
March 08, 2012
She sounds stalker-ish. Forcing a relationship with a man never works.

But take heart. She may end up like Steve Job's wife. He tried to do this at first, but then he came around and married her and knocked her up two more times.
March 08, 2012
bell_flower
She sounds stalker-ish. Forcing a relationship with a man never works.

But take heart. She may end up like Steve Job's wife. He tried to do this at first, but then he came around and married her and knocked her up two more times.

That's a rarity. Besides, Jobs was a little off his nut himself -weird genius type and he denied the kyd was his knowing it could be proven otherwise. This guy is a lawyer and I hope he puts the bitch through the wringer. She is doing this because she is butthurt that he doesn't want her. She not only wants the wallet she wants him to want her as well and to control his emotions and behavior. She does seem narcissistic like most bloggers. She has pages of photos of herself like a teenager on facebook but this bitch is 32 years old, kind of long in the tooth for this and just the age for baby rabies and wallet catching.

There should be a support page for the guy.
March 08, 2012
If he's a lawyer.. I hope he finds her blog or even her Facebook. Divorce lawyers have been having field days with what they find on the other side's FB page.
Oopsie a guy is definitely one of the evil things that women do in an attempt to get free money and control. The poor guy should be given a support group while the crazy bitch should be locked up somewhere and prompty have the oopsie taken away when its hatched. Someone that nutty has to be a horrible moother anyways, its so unfair that any chyld should be left to grow up with crazy moo and a duh that doesn't even want it.

All she cares about is the money, not the kyd.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login