Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: Blogger Alana Joy tries to oops a wallet
March 08, 2012
I called her out on her psychotic behavior in a comment.

So she went to my blog and left this http://hikinghumanist.com/2011/09/16/sticky-warning-opinions-ahead/#comments
March 08, 2012
Love your reply Julie, but I so wish I could have seen your comment on her blog! She must have taken it down.
March 08, 2012
Behold the proof that this crazy cow has baybee raybees. Wallet wrangling does require desperate philosophical tweets after all.

http://twitter.com/#!/alanajoy

What will be your legacy? Tweets? YouTube videos? Blog posts about branding? Or the love you gave to those who live on? Just wondering
29 Feb ΛLΛNΛ JOY‏@alanajoy

Life is FAST. It seems like I just turned 20, and now I'm 32. Blink and you're 47, then you wake up and you're 74.

Nothing I'm saying is new, none of this is so groundbreaking. People know. They just automate themselves & lose focus on what matters.

. @DLKoebrich The state of being "alone" is a choice. There is always the potential for friends, family, and love. You have to be open, try.

In reply to Douglas Koebrich

Life is beautiful not because of, but in spite of the societal structures that imprison weak minds. Get your priorities straight, people.

They say "born alone, die alone." But we're NOT born alone. If no one else, your mother was there. You only die alone if you live alone.

Money, fame, even your art... it doesn't go with you when you die. When you take your last breath, you'll want love - nothing more or less.

@georgeruiz Way to go! The happiness of strangers is what matters most at the end of the day. $$ is definitely worth sacrificing a life for.

In reply to George Ruiz
March 08, 2012
I figured my comment wouldn't be published. Not that I ever bothered to check.
Since she decided to go to my blog to respond, I believe it's likely that my comment was removed, else she would have yelled at me on her own blog to the cheers of her sheep.
March 08, 2012
Wow, all that claptrap about 'being alone'.... so someone who needs/prefers solitude is a sad pathetic person, or a freak? Bitch, please. Clingy twits like her stay with abusive/toxic people because in their minds, it's better than being alone. Now that's fucked up.
March 08, 2012
Here she admits she wants to sluice before age thirty five. It's all the crazy right here.

Like, oh mah gawd, gnarly!
March 08, 2012
Yeah. Yet another Single Mawm raising a member of the Kancer Kurer generation, and we CF people can go get fucked and die alone. Nice.
I put a comment on her blog, let's see how long it stays up. I wrote this:

"You only know this guy for 2.5 months and you're pregnant already?? What did you think would happen, that he'd turn into some white knight and wisk you away into some fantasy life?? You and him were having an affair. He was having a good time. You should have used birth control.

Trust takes TIME. You cannot expect some guy that you barely know to automatically trust you and become good, close friends with you after only 2.5 months. You shouldn't have been sleeping with him as you barely knew him! You don't have sex with some guy and "figure it out" after the fact. You figure out the relationship BEFORE you become sexually involved with any person!

This mistake is on you. It sounds like you saw his job, his titles, and had dollar signs in front of your eyes. If I were him, I'd DEMAND a paternity test, a DNA test after the kid is born. Until you can PROVE that the fetus is from his sperm, he has no legal reason to offer you anything. You have shown yourself to be completely untrustworthy by entrapping him with an unwanted pregnancy after 2.5 months of contact. I'm a woman, and I'd NEVER consider doing this to any man, much less a complete stranger! You have NO class."

This bimbo has no class, to fuck some guy after barely knowing him, getting pregnant, then expecting him to suddenly act like some fantasy man out of a romance novel. This guy is smart. The law basically says that if you provide any kind of material or emotional support to a fetus/child that isn't yours genetically, you become a de-facto father to it and can be sued for permanent child support. By not providing anything, he covers his ass legally until a DNA test can show one way or the other who the sperm donor was.
blondie
Here she admits she wants to sluice before age thirty five. It's all the crazy right here.

Like, oh mah gawd, gnarly!

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing. And no woman in her thirties should be talking like a Valley Girl.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2012
so she knows this guy only two months and she's riding bareback? pregnancy can be fixed with an abortion but HIV is forever... stupid witch. I am constantly amazed that grown women think that because "he looks ok" and "he said he doesn't have it" are the right answers. Most men (no offense to the fellas on the board here) are too scared to go to the Dr and get a blood test, and certainly won't do it after every unprotected partner. They probably don't even think about it. No one ever got up my cootchie unprotected without the requisite paperwork, including hubby. Relationships can be short but incurable diseases are forever.
March 10, 2012
Sadly, she took Peace's comment down. I guess the truth hurt too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Yep, I see she took my comment down. I guess she can't handle the truth, that she was looking for a wallet to fund her pregnancy and I called her out on her behavior.

OT: CF Amy hi! smiling smiley long time no see! smiling smiley
March 10, 2012
She chose to go public with this so she should expect to be exposed for the gold digger and wacko she is. It is unfortunate that her victim took his twitter account down because he would receive some support among all the venom from crazed moos. I suppose he would get more harassment though, probably actual threats and of course this psycho would be stalking him nonstop.

It is so obvious she planned this or at least intentionally let it happen. She claims the man knew she was not using bc. I call bs. She also lied about how long and how well she knew him, can't decide if it was two years or two months.

Peace is right, he'd be dumb to have any contact with her or to give her one red cent now. I'm sure she'll be squeezing plenty of green from him for years to come.
March 10, 2012
If I were this guy I would be beyond pissed at her blogging such a private matter for the world to see.
ITA re: the DNA test.
What a whore.
March 10, 2012
I'm sure she'll take down my reply:

Thanks for the suggestion about a fundraiser. I don't really feel right rallying for money, there are much more important causes out there for people (my particular favorite is freearts.org), however I just added a PayPal button to my blog (see lower left column) if anyone felt so inclined to buy me that cup of decaf. smiling smiley

A Like Reply 3 days ago in reply to tdhurst 0 Like
F .

comments collapsed
Collapse Expand Wow, I guess I'm not surprised, with your post saying you don't feel right rallying for money, but then you quickly say you have a Paypal button so people can give you money. Shameful!
I also wanted to say how very stupid it was for you to have unprotected sex with HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Having unprotected sex with a man you only knew for 2 months is crazy. Was it worth it to get a man to support you, was the money grab worth it?

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
March 11, 2012
So now she is crowing about doing this baybee thing all on her OWN. And there is this comment and her response.

"Having state funded insurance is not doing it on your own. I'm glad it's available to you and your unborn child. I'm happy to have my tax dollars pay for it even. However, you aren't doing it on your own. You are doing it with the help of the state. "

03/09/2012 10:56 AM
1 Like

Alana Joy, A muse: amused.Collapse

"Excuse you but, as a 32 year old woman who has never once needed to rely on the state for ANYTHING in my life, including when I was 15 and on my own - getting by without ANY help from the state or ANYONE, they are my tax dollars too and I am perfectly entitled to utilize them. Seriously doubt the tax dollars are coming from you. What state do you even live in? They are coming from the taxes I've paid since I was 15 and started working. What's really your problem?

The taxes I've paid my entire life are there for situations just like this. This was unexpected and I was financially unprepared. This is not a permanent solution and I will not need to forever rely on the state. Nor will the state be raising my child as I DO THIS ON MY OWN for the rest of my life. So piss off, Liza. Coward with a fake Yahoo profile.

Yahoo is right."

So then, she's not going to be going after the victim wallet for chyld support? Oh, waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
March 11, 2012
How in the hell can she claim her pregnancy is UNEXPECTED?! You get ridden like a horse bareback on no birth control, but oh your pregnancy was just SO unexpected and COULDN'T have been a possibility and HOW could I POSSIBLY be knocked up? Bitch please, you're showing your ass. Good thing Mr. Ruiz saw through your BS and ain't having none of it, I hope he runs you to the ground in court.
Mr. Ruiz CAN run her into the ground in court. When/if the DNA test comes back negative on him, he can legally claim that as he gave her NO support during the pregnancy, she has no claim on him for child support. If he gives her support now, she can can claim after the kid is born that he "acted" like a father by supporting her in pregnancy. Judges will usually then reward the woman full support for the kid, even if the DNA test is negative on the guy, because he took responsibility then, so he must take responsibility now, even if the kid isn't his. It screws men over big time.

If this guy is severing all contact with her now, then I bet he's taking a wait-and-see approach until a proper test can be done to prove one way or the other. If the kid is his, she can claim $$$. She cannot claim anything if the test is negative and he refused any and all material support while she was pregnant. He's a lawyer. He knows the law.

We should all start posting on this woman's blog and see what happens! bouncing and laughing
March 11, 2012
pepper labeija
I'd laugh hystericallly if she does all this lowing and it turns out that the kid isn't his waving hellolarious . I bet she'd still try to get him legally declared the father so she can get child support anyway.

THIS.

I would love the feeling of schadenfreude from him not being her loaf's sperm donor. Hahaha!

If she wants money so bad, wait until the loaf is cooked and get a DNA test. Until then, she can STFU.
March 11, 2012
Wow. She is really full of herself.

"It’s hard being in the 98th percentile…

It means that only 2% of the population even has the capacity to understand where you’re coming from."

LOLZ eye rolling smiley

Yeah what a genius.
March 11, 2012
Ketchup

It means that only 2% of the population even has the capacity to understand where you’re coming from."

LOLZ eye rolling smiley

Yeah what a genius.

I think she's holding the chart the wrong way.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
If he got her pregnant she has every right to expect him to help contribute to the child, not her life and it sounds like thats what shes after. It's really disturbing to read the vile assumptions you are all making based on her post. It's sick really.
navi8orgirl NLI
March 12, 2012
Ketchup

LOLZ eye rolling smiley

Yeah what a genius.

That means that 98 percent are not stymied by the complexity of a condom.
How is he a "victim"?

Two adults have unprotected sex. A baby happened. Neither is a victim.

Wow, lunatic.

March 12, 2012
I was waiting for her to show up on the forum. bouncing and laughing

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login