Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: Blogger Alana Joy tries to oops a wallet
March 14, 2012
Nony Mouse
Yeah, Amy noted that she probably meant "Fella tricks" and was too stupid to realize that fellatrix means "a woman who performs fellatio."

What a dumb cunt.

She would not be in the line of fire if she really was. waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 14, 2012
Aww, don't be upset, Alana Joy, here's a joke for you.

Q: How did the Dairy Queen get pregnant?
A: The Burger King forgot to wrap his Whopper!

You like it? There's more.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you sorry you made that fucking blog post now?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 14, 2012
Nony Mouse
Not everybody is sympathetic to AJ. Amy Alkon calls her out on her fraud attempt on her blog:

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/2012/03/08/its_called_fami.html

The funny part is she tried to post as on Amy's blog to garner sympathy as "Fellatricks" and gets caught.

Even funnier? Amy Alkon wrote another blog post outing AJ as "Fellatricks." One smart poster noted that it sounded like "fellatrix," which if you look up it up, means a "fellater."

Ms Amy has now linked to us regarding the wanna breed video posted here. If the trolls show let me again add;
These two thoughtless people have written a reality check the kid has to cash. The child is the victim and these two are the perpetrators. If someone truly loves kids this is not the way to go about it and any sympathy belongs to the third party who has to pay for the sins of the mother/father.

Miss_Hannigan

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?

Too funny. I was going to add something but those with panties in a bunch might not find the humor in it.
March 14, 2012
Zzelda
Miss_Hannigan

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?

Too funny. I was going to add something but those with panties in a bunch might not find the humor in it.

Birth of a Candy Bar
One Payday, Mr. Goodbar wanted a Bit-O-Honey, so he took his old lady, Mrs. Hershey on the corner of 5th Avenue & Clark. He began to feel her Mounds and to him that was an Almond Joy, which made his Tootsie Roll! Then, he let out some Snickers and slipped his Butterfinger up her Kit-Kat, which of course caused a Milky-Way! She screamed " O-Henry! ", and she squeezed his Peter Paul , & said, "your better than the 3 Muskateers! " She soon became a bit Chunky & 9 months later gave birth to Baby Ruth.

He's on linked in. How does someone like her get hooked up with a guy like that?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/georgeruiz

She mentions several times that she plans to take three months off work after she has the baybee, and she expects to be supported by him during that time. I know plenty of people who were hard up for money who had baybees (planned) and went back to work six weeks after. They did what they had to do.
March 14, 2012
thom_c
Zzelda
Miss_Hannigan

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?

Birth of a Candy Bar
One Payday, Mr. Goodbar wanted a Bit-O-Honey, so he took his old lady, Mrs. Hershey on the corner of 5th Avenue & Clark. He began to feel her Mounds and to him that was an Almond Joy, which made his Tootsie Roll! Then, he let out some Snickers and slipped his Butterfinger up her Kit-Kat, which of course caused a Milky-Way! She screamed " O-Henry! ", and she squeezed his Peter Paul , & said, "your better than the 3 Muskateers! " She soon became a bit Chunky & 9 months later gave birth to Baby Ruth.

What do you get when you cross Cock Robin with Jack In The Box?

Cock In The Box grinning smiley

What I was thinking of earlier was along the lines of -

Knock knock -
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange. The spa where you get your spray tans. You owe us $20K so we placed a lien on your PayPal account.

(Any of the above is not directed toward any person in particular and should be considered hypothetical situations for amusement purposes only.) - Hey - I don't need to be saying to someone - is that a slander summons in your pocket - or are you just happy to see me? grinning smiley
March 15, 2012
His Twatter account is back up and running. No mention of the forthcoming Blessed Event. What a shocker.
Alana the Joyful Fellater should be her new name.
March 15, 2012
bell_flower
He's on linked in. How does someone like her get hooked up with a guy like that?

She's a slutty-looking, aging valley girl; he thought with his dick and made the bad choice to dip his wick in crazy. And the world turns.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 15, 2012
She should find a job a a low rent strip club. She's already got the name for it.
She's 32 years old and she acts like she's in her early 20's. I don't know anybody under the age of 27 who has a tumblr blog and posts Instagram pics of themselves. Like, seriously...
Miss annigan
She's a slutty-looking, aging valley girl...

I lost brain cells listening to her video ramble. Her speech mannerisms were SO affected. The only people who talk that way are those who move to LA and try much too hard to fit into vacuous La-La land. She's moved to LA from Florida, and I know that people from Florida do NOT speak like that.
Anonymous User
March 15, 2012
Nony Mouse

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
March 15, 2012
cfmoneybags
Nony Mouse

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

Perhaps if she stuck to joyful fellating she would not be in said predicament. And the blog would be, like, hella more interesting.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Re: Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet
March 15, 2012
Fixed the thread title for ya, Stokesy-poo!

--------------------
March 15, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
She's a slutty-looking, aging valley girl; he thought with his dick and made the bad choice to dip his wick in crazy. And the world turns.

Wait until she sprogs. She'll doubly age and look like her sperm donor.

That valley schtick with a face lift and dick lips will be excruciating. I may have to avoid the Joyful Fellater's updates at that time.
She's angry because he's not shelling out cash - even though he has nothing but her word to indicate that it's kid? I wouldn't! He's an idiot, and he should definitely be financially responsible for the kid if it turns out to be his - but seeing as how she had sex with him without protection a short time after meeting, I wouldn't assume she wasn't having unprotected sex with other men, either.
March 16, 2012
Really?
She's angry because he's not shelling out cash - even though he has nothing but her word to indicate that it's kid? I wouldn't! He's an idiot, and he should definitely be financially responsible for the kid if it turns out to be his - but seeing as how she had sex with him without protection a short time after meeting, I wouldn't assume she wasn't having unprotected sex with other men, either.

This. They don't live in the same state, rarely saw each other. How does one know what the other is doing? I would not pay a red cent either until they did the Maury check.

March 16, 2012
thom_c
Birth of a Candy Bar
......She screamed " O-Henry! ", and she squeezed his Peter Paul , & said, "your better than the 3 Muskateers! " She soon became a bit Chunky & 9 months later gave birth to Baby Ruth.

"And now it's Payday!" she Snickers.

--------------------
March 16, 2012
This is just one of the many real life "Fatal Attraction" types of stories that have been the inspiration for more movie-TV dramas in the past few decades then I can even count. These women haven't just made a mistake by getting knocked up, desire for the man to hold up his end financially, and move on with their lives, but this is a well calculated premeditated way for them to force a man to be a part of their lives because they are fucking psychotic. No one in their right minds wants someone to stay or be in a long term relationship because of coercion, whatever form it may take.shrug

Whoever the target is makes no difference to these cunts because they are probably juggling more than one at the time and they seeking out the most vulnerable, easiest to manipulate, and financially stable man they can locate. Getting her hands on his money isn't enough for these nuts because they INSIST the man practically ruin his life and be with her as well as give up his marriage and family for a bitch he obviously has no desire to continue seeing, let alone marrying. If this wasn't their goal then they wouldn't be choosing MARRIED men of means, but rather they'd be dealing with an unmarried baby daddy with limited means, few financial resources, and no emotional attachments or societal responsibilities he'd be in fear of losing if she spills the beans to the public.confused smiley

The BEST defense for men caught in this trap, other than keeping their dick in their pants, is FULL DISCLOSURE to their wives about their infidelity. She's gonna find out anyway and if he fesses up before she finds out via someone else the blow won't be so hard, IMHO. Then, the Cunt has no leverage and the burden of proof the loaf is his will be on her ass. Once her ammunition is gone she will likely drop out of sight and the most she can hope for is an ongoing 18 year monthly check IF he's actually the father and IF she's even really knocked up and IF, after losing her "power, she even goes through with pinching off the loaf anyway. He owes her NOTHING except financial support for a time. He is NOT required to be a part of hers OR the bastard kid's life. WHY married men continue to fall for this old trick is BEYOND me. :bdid

This isn't about a chyyld at all, but rather it's about her and HER wants and needs. Remove the "prize" and all you have a few days later is a stale box of caramel coated popcorn. sarcastic clapping

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 16, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
thom_c
Birth of a Candy Bar
......She screamed " O-Henry! ", and she squeezed his Peter Paul , & said, "your better than the 3 Muskateers! " She soon became a bit Chunky & 9 months later gave birth to Baby Ruth.

"And now it's Payday!" she Snickers.

True dat! waving hellolarious popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

bell_flower
His Twatter account is back up and running. No mention of the forthcoming Blessed Event. What a shocker.

Best thing he can do publicly is just ignore this crap and go on as normal. If he kept his twitter account down she would be having the upper hand. I imagine he is getting some harrassment by her bleeding heart fan club but he's taking the high road. It is possible AJtheF has been warned about trying to contact him and publicly attempting to extort money from him. I hope he hasn't given her money to shut her up but that is a possibility too.
In the short time I have been on this forum, this thread makes my epic listwaving hellolarious
March 16, 2012
jesus christ, does NO ONE use birth control anymore?

:bedmadelie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login