Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet
April 07, 2013
I am sooo late to this party.

My contribution, after reading the Letter To My Baybeeduh:

April 07, 2013
Fatal Attraction FTW :yr

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
I saw on her blog she bought a Canon Rebel T4I, which body alone, no lenses, on Amazon costs nearly $700. I recently started with photography and I bought a T3 because the T4 is too expensive. She's also buying lots of gourmet expensive food. Why do my taxes help support people like this. And in every selfie she's taken and posted on her blog, she looks like a pouting teen.
myrna minkoff
jesus christ, does NO ONE use birth control anymore?

:bedmadelie

And even if one messes up and doesn't (which one of 3 incidents in a lifetime in my case, led to my handle), there's Plan B. And abortion. Plan B was sufficient for me to prevent pregnancy. And I was sure to pick up condoms and sponges the very next day, though it was like shutting the barn door after the proverbial horse escaped as far as HPV went. But at least I didn't get pregnant or get other STIs. And even though I now have an IUD for both menstrual pain relief & contraception, I still plan to use condoms for STIs (been celibate for quite awhile, partially to not spread HPV, which I've now got a clean bill of health on)

If you're a woman of childbearing age, unless it's a mutually monogamous relationship with someone you can trust is telling you the truth about being tested and faithful, 2 methods of birth control are in order. Condoms to prevent STIs and a back up for pregnancy prevention in case the condom breaks or slips off. Unless one or both of you has been sterilized. Even then condoms are good to protect against STIs

Men have less choices, mainly just the condom or sterilization. Go with the condom. It lessens the chances of an oops baby. And men can get HPV, but there's no test for them to know they have it until they get things like throat cancer or penile cancer or anal cancer.
June 17, 2013
Ever since this thread was originally posted, I creep this woman's Tumblr page every now and then to see how ugly her loaf is turning out to be and gawk at the shameless breederism. She posted a brand new rant about her absentee baby-daddy on Father's Day.

I think the babydaddy is a total fuckface, but I also don't blame him for running for the hills because this woman seems like she was a stage 5 clinger with a crotch-dropping to justify her campaign to make him stay with her. I guess the jury is just out on who I hate more, him or her.

Enjoy the whining and entitlement here:

http://alanajoy.com/fuck-you-robert-frost/

She will see, through me, that she can be an independent, strong, and hard-working woman. She can do anything she wants, on her own. On her terms.

strong? independent?

so 'strong' that she fell for the lamest lines in the book and was a man's booty call until she got pregnant 2.5 months in, then started pretty much begging the dude to love her and her baby?

so 'independent' that she's trying to stick this guy with an 18-year bill for a kid he didn't want or ask for because she can't do it 'on her own' (he totally deserves it, since he did make the choice to sleep w/her w/o a condom)?

this chick is nuts, and it's no wonder the father is trying to limit his involvement as much as possible.
June 17, 2013
She rolled the dice and lost.

Now a third party picks up her reality check.

Therein lies the tragedy. She made unwanted choices for two people on her own whim and selfishness.

Now a third party suffers the consequences for her choices and his and hers selfishness.

Another child grows up in a broken home to feel unwhole.

And two adults point fingers and blame the other for their selfishness.

Here is a hint: if you just begin dating, are moving out of town indefinitely and he wants to keep seeing you, it is probably not love. It is because he wants to have his cake and eat it too, and not be accountable to you.

Getting pregnant is not a smart move in this case. As you are well aware of now.

Both gambled and lost...he thought he could ride bareback and trusted someone he did not know, she thought she could bag a wallet and trusted someone she did not know. Both of them were selfish douchebags hoping to get what they want. The kid will pick up the tab for their selfishness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 18, 2013
She needs to shut her piehole because the guy made it very clear he would not be in the kid's life. She knew it all along. She is lucky she played a guy who has money and is paying support. His two mistakes were not using a condom (if this is even true, sometimes they fail or are sabotaged) and getting involved with a known flake and wannamoo. This does not obligate him into a relationship with the spawn or resulting enmeshment with fatal attraction internet beggar girl. He just has to pay the money. You can't force someone into a relationship. That other flake Jenny McCarthy tried the same public shaming shit with Jim Carrey and her tard and that wasn't even his kyd.

Wannamoos, Stalkers and shameless Oopsers - you CANT FORCE someone into a RELATIONSHIP. OK? Internet shaming makes you look even more foolish, dumb and desperate. Grow up already.
June 19, 2013
sign them up for the fall premiere of 'paternity court'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 30, 2014
i'm bumping this thread to note that Alana has removed the original post, An Open Letter to my baby's father" but she has kept the fawning comments from her admirers.
Anonymous User
Re: Blogger Alana Joy tries to oops a wallet
January 30, 2014
HAHAHA
Anonymous User
Re: Blogger Alana Joy tries to oops a wallet
January 30, 2014
Maybe he can get a paper abortion.
July 26, 2015
Still a famewhoring pig: https://instagram.com/p/44zy3oA946/

She named her hirsute daughter Emerson?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 31, 2015
Lol I see bunch of phrases like "I don't regret it" and "always worth it". Typical breeder bullshit, trying to convince themselves and others that they're sooooo happy.
July 31, 2015
Something interesting, AJF was crying poverty and collecting donations when she got inpig, but has a pic of a very nice low mileage convertible car that she has had since brand new, before the oopsie loaf. Also she posts pics of nice clothes, trips, gourmet food, etc. All stuff she had at the same time whining poverty and publicly shaming the duh for not coming to rescue princess. Such a prime example of entitlement right there plastered on the net for everyone to see.
July 31, 2015
And while she is repulsive, I still fail to see while the sperm donor shouldn't pay up and be a parent to his child.
Men need to start taking responsibility for both disease control and birth control.
That would cut the number of unwanted kids dragged into this world by half. If geezer breeder would have got it snipped there would be no brat. As it is, if DNA shows it is his, he needs to he parenting half of the time.
July 31, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
As it is, if DNA shows it is his, he needs to he parenting half of the time.

Oh, it's his alright. The kid looks just like him. He's a hairy, sweaty looking guy. Like Miss Hannigan said above, the kid is hirsute too. I think this woman is a ho. Sorry for using that word, I'm not really into slut-shaming, but all the shit on her Tumblr is skanky, narcissistic (sp?) drivel. She's incredibly satisfied with herself.
July 31, 2015
starbelly
evilchildlessbitch

Oh, it's his alright. The kid looks just like him. He's a hairy, sweaty looking guy. Like Miss Hannigan said above, the kid is hirsute too. I think this woman is a ho. Sorry for using that word, I'm not really into slut-shamiing, but all the shit on her Tumblr is skanky, narcissistic (sp?) drivel. She's incredibly satisfied with herself.
I don't disagree. I think she is a slut and so is he, so in the age of DNA I fail to see why he isn't parenting his own chid half of the time.
If I left my car sitting on somebody's lawn for 9 months they would have 3 very right to dispose of it as they pleased and charge me for the cost of towing and whatever else. He left his sperm lying around when he had other options so he can and should deal.
Bottom line is the only person I feel sorry for is the kid.
I certainly don't feel sorry for some geezer breeder who wants to play the victim. He stuck in some crazy bitch ' s hole without taking precautions and he can deal with it.
July 31, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
starbelly
evilchildlessbitch

Oh, it's his alright. The kid looks just like him. He's a hairy, sweaty looking guy. Like Miss Hannigan said above, the kid is hirsute too. I think this woman is a ho. Sorry for using that word, I'm not really into slut-shamiing, but all the shit on her Tumblr is skanky, narcissistic (sp?) drivel. She's incredibly satisfied with herself.
I don't disagree. I think she is a slut and so is he, so in the age of DNA I fail to see why he isn't parenting his own chid half of the time.
If I left my car sitting on somebody's lawn for 9 months they would have 3 very right to dispose of it as they pleased and charge me for the cost of towing and whatever else. He left his sperm lying around when he had other options so he can and should deal.
Bottom line is the only person I feel sorry for is the kid.
I certainly don't feel sorry for some geezer breeder who wants to play the victim. He stuck in some crazy bitch ' s hole without taking precautions and he can deal with it.

I watched that episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians where Kourtney tells Scott Disick that she's knocked up with their third child. He is drunk at the time and goes on a rampage. How did he not figure it out the first two times that when you fuck without a bag the bitch gets pregnant?!?!
July 31, 2015
All this guy did was ask to wait for the dna test before he started shelling out. She announced she was inpig with no proof of anything and wanted money right off. She had money based on her lifestyle. She wanted him and his money and lost it when he did not want to play happy famblee with her.

He will fund this skank's lifestyle forever. He did not want the kid, she wanted it so she has it. I strongly do not support forcing a man to parent a kid he clearly did not want, when he isn't interested. The man gets no choice as to whether the kid is born, the woman has all that power. And you cannot force a relationship. Ever.

I don't feel sorry for the kid, she looks like she has a good life as the center of mommy's world and some good money coming from the sperm donor. It is not an uncommon scenario these days, as single moo-hood is sainted and funded.
July 31, 2015
starbelly
I watched that episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians where Kourtney tells Scott Disick that she's knocked up with their third child. He is drunk at the time and goes on a rampage. How did he not figure it out the first two times that when you fuck without a bag the bitch gets pregnant?!?!

Presence of intelligence does not indicate a presence of a common sense. Presence of money does not indicate presence of intelligence. Pregnancy that results from unprotected sex is not a surprise to anyone with 3th grade level of education. Being on TV does not require ANY education, even animals make it there.
August 01, 2015

Something interesting, AJF was crying poverty and collecting donations when she got inpig, but has a pic of a very nice low mileage convertible car that she has had since brand new, before the oopsie loaf. Also she posts pics of nice clothes, trips, gourmet food, etc. All stuff she had at the same time whining poverty and publicly shaming the duh for not coming to rescue princess. Such a prime example of entitlement right there plastered on the net for everyone to see.

He should be supporting the kid, but her demands seemed excessive to me. She advised the father that she expected to take three months off after she had the baybee. If you want three months off, have a planned pregnancy with an involved father.

At the time I remember someone commented about her high-end food and of course the GOMI-ites went nuts over that. She needed high-end food because she was having a baybee and how dare someone question her poverty status.

I do believe he is supporting the kid, but wants nothing to do with the mother or the kyd.
August 02, 2015
bell_flower
She needed high-end food because she was having a baybee and how dare someone question her poverty status.

Fellater's previous residence

If this chick was in poverty when she was preggo, she sure as hell isn't anymore. I found the above link just by doing a Google search of her name. (MODS, edit accordingly if I'm out of line for posting this) Until a few months ago, she was renting a huge contemporary house in the suburbs, that just sold for half a million dollars according to Zillow.

August 03, 2015
I'm fairly certain that the duh isn't paying her a red cent. Pretty sure he just stopped all communication with her full stop and that was that. She's a pretty successful freelance web developer and has hosted some tech conferences. Professionally, she's nothing to sniff at. So, at least she's not a welfare ho and it looks like she is super-involved with her daughter and provides a nice life for her. I'll give her that, although I still think she's a skank for allowing herself to get knocked up in the first place. The kyd still has to go through life knowing that one out of two of her parents did not want her. That's very sad to me. I actually think that the duh is a scumbag. He's a slimy Hollywood type. I would never have fucked him to begin with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login