Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: Alana the Joyful Fellater tries to oops a wallet
August 03, 2015
I totally support more birth control options for men. That said, as things are now and with contraceptive development for men being on hold in the US because an overwhelming majority of men surveyed said they wouldn't use it even if it were available, men need to to snip it, zip it iron wrap it up until better options for them are available.
If the paternity test has been done, he needs to be paying for as well as parenting the kid he made. This idiot breeder moo would not be breeding if he didn't leave his geezer breeder sperm laying around inside her. I don't care how much cash she has, he needs to pay for half of the cost of his brat. If he wants to go hump and pump he can do it with women his own age to avoid this problem. He is just as guilty as she is, and I do believe if men were shamed like women were the number of neglect duhs and welfare moos would be decreased.
June 22, 2018
I'm bumping this thread because I checked out her Instagram. She's 39 now (a hard-looking 39 I might add) and she has pictures of the kid everywhere.

I thought Moo-ing made you a better, More MatureTM person? Because her Instagram feed is full of pouty selfies where she's showing off her injected lips and skimpy clothes. Her Instagram selfies look like something a 21 year old would post.

The kid just "graduated" from a Montessori school.....guess she was successful in extracting some money from the Dud, because Montessori ain't cheap. .
June 23, 2018
bell_flower
I thought Moo-ing made you a better, More MatureTM person? Because her Instagram feed is full of pouty selfies where she's showing off her injected lips and skimpy clothes. Her Instagram selfies look like something a 21 year old would post.

When a woman pushing 40 tries to pull off the Lolita look on Instagram for attention it just looks desperate and makes her look older than she. Her posts prove she is pushing very hard to create a mini Lolita who is way too young to be a Lolita. How predictable.
June 24, 2018
Stupid old cow, trying to get another wallet. Good luck, famewhore!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 24, 2018
I found this "guest blogger" post from her.

Note some of the action in the comments. The Woman Herself chastises the blog owner for using an "old" picture of her and she notes she lost a ton of weight after she had her baybee. ( I assume the picture has since been switched out.) And note her psychotic exchange with a commenter who wrote a comment about "wallet hunting," which was not even directed at her. Defensive much?

I can't understand much of what the article is discussing because I don't have time to comb the web all day. I don't know what Life on Blast, Non Society or donkeys are.

Her is an explanation of her 'career':

Years later I was offered opportunities to host a web series on social media and a few other similar things, because that is the vertical I work in and I was prominent on a variety of social networks. Of course I said yes, this was great for marketing my services and establishing thought leadership to gain better clients.

What kind of "thought leadership" can you get from someone who doesn't have the sense to use birth control?

She says in the blog post that she received child support from the Dud when the kid was a year old, after she took him to court and incurred $60,000 in legal fees. However, according to this site he petitioned her for custody? Perhaps she wanted the money but wouldn't let him see the kid? Who knows.

Glad I can just point and laugh at drama like this because it's not my life and will never be.
June 26, 2018
Damn, how did I miss this craziness?! using a computer avidly I hate that all the original posts (hers & the replies from Bratfrees) are gone. From a quick glance at her Tumblr, I'd peg her as a personality disordered skank with no concept of how desperate she looks to the rest of us. Or maybe she knows & just has no shame. Either way, yikes. two faces puking

I agree that the sperm donor is 50% responsible for this mess. There is no victim here but the kid, who will have to live with the reality of being the byproduct of an affair & a crazed social media feud. My dad didn't want kids but stuck around to care for us financially (and emotionally to the best of his messed up ability). That situation was not ideal either, so I can't say the chyld would be better off if its father were in the picture. But it's still his responsibility as a sperm donor & adult human. You enjoyed making the baby, now man up & raise it.

Your ability to opt out of parenting ends the minute you go raw inside a woman of childbearing age. If you choose casual sex w/ virtual strangers who may be crazy or have discordant reproductive desires, don't try to run away from responsibility after the fun is over. TALK about your reproductive desires before penetration occurs because that's the only time it counts. And ffs, use a damn condom or get a vasectomy if you don't want a baby and are male. I'm tired of the whining that men don't have a choice or "get trapped." Nobody's stealing your sperm out of your sack without your consent. True, women have the power after the child is conceived, but we also have the physical burden of pregnancy, hormones & childbirth to contend with. So it's not exactly a free ride for us either. And that child wouldn't exist without yo' spermz.

TL;DR - Fuck every male & female breeder who has kids that aren't mutually wanted & loved. Whether both parents stay in the picture or bail, it's a stressful & tragic situation. Kids know when they're not wanted or openly resented for existing, yet they never asked to be born. Money does NOT a happy childhood make.

...and yeah, STDs are fucking rampant. HIV isn't the only killer. Just when we get it under control & make it a somewhat manageable chronic condition (if you have the $$$ for meds), HPV emerges as the leading cause of throat cancer, usurping tobacco's crown. I've had 3 family members with cervical cancer scares due to HPV (2 at the same time!) and lemme tell ya, those colposcopies & LEEP procedures are anything but fun & painless. Oh, and gonorrhea & chlamydia are now becoming antibiotic resistant. Before AIDS it was syphilis maiming & dementing people. There's been virtually no time in history where STDs weren't outsmarting and killing us off.

But enough about life-threatening preventable diseases. People know & still don't care enough to wrap it up & screen their partners so they get no sympathy from me. If that's "sex negative" then so be it, lol. soapbox cursing
June 26, 2018
Yes, this is very true. I have been sexually active since the age of 15, but not with very many people. I contracted HPV when I was quite young, and now I live in fear of developing cervical cancer. I've already had a colposcopy done as well as had laser used to remove cervical tissue, and it was quite painful and scary. There was also the smell of burning flesh and it kind of made me sick when they were lasering me out.

A few nights ago I was sleeping and a cyst ruptured on my ovary and caused me intense pain. This is the second time I've had a cyst rupture, and the first time they thought I had appendicitis and removed my appendix. I was only a teenager back then.

I'm still in quite a bit of pain and I'm avoiding heavy work ATM. No lawn mowing or heavy housework until I'm feeling better and the bleeding has stopped. I don't know if I'm going through this because of HPV. I had contracted it long before I ever even heard of it.

I really don't get why people take these kinds of risks with their health and safety, especially now that we are aware of all these weird diseases going around.

As for the kid thing, I also don't get why men are so unwilling to use condoms or get a vasectomy if they don't want kids. It seems that a lot of men leave it to their wives or girlfriends to get sterilized or take the pill. A lot of my husband's friends found themselves pissed off because they knocked up their girlfriends quite young, and their lives have been screwed. Some even tried to pressure their girlfriends into getting abortions, but it didn't happen. This was quite awhile back, but my husband and I talk about it sometimes.

People need to take responsibility for their own reproductive health and not leave it up to their partners. My husband had a vasectomy and I was very happy to hear about that when we were dating. I guess if I was some kind of baby-rabid nutcase, I would have probably dumped him. Seeing how neither of us are interested in making a kid, it is a non-issue in our relationship.

We've gone through some ups and downs together, but we're working on things slowly. If we had to look after a loaf or older kid, it would surely have broken us up by now.
June 29, 2018
I do have some sympathy for people who are in relationships with people they trust and believe that they have reached a mutual agreement about reproduction, only to be betrayed. I do think men should not always pass the problem of preventing pregnancy on to women, but I acknowledge that men have limited options.

But anyone who just trusts a random person is an idiot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login