Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Epic Threads

Posted by moderators 
Epic Threads
March 11, 2012
New here? First read the rules, then learn something about us, then post to the welcome thread.

Topics which come up often and threads we are especially fond of:

Former sticky threads
Anything in this list can be commented on without it being viewed as thread necromancy.

Classics

Soap Operas

Troll Takedown

Breeders are Deluded Assholes

Vile and Unsanitary Breeders

Defining Childfreedom

Essays

Misc
Re: Epic Threads
August 11, 2012
Changes:
  • Autism business card/excuse added
  • Added section on how disgusting breeders can be
  • Opened thread to comments

I'll continue to edit the main thread as there are new recommendations/good stuff.
October 22, 2012
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,116469,251004,page=8#msg-251004
More Whining: Upscale grocery chain won't accept EBT.

Just for the evil troll that showed up. We will dox you troll

Bump for the latest troll

Added Allana the joyful fellator to troll list

Where is the thread with the autard business cards??? I really need our version of them right now. Yes, this is actually something I'm going to print and pass out.
May 15, 2013
satansbitch
Where is the thread with the autard business cards??? I really need our version of them right now. Yes, this is actually something I'm going to print and pass out.

I think it's under deluded assholes.
September 07, 2013
A section for the Smothering collection has been added.
September 22, 2013
Oh, oh, an epic thread is coming up again! I didn't know if I should start a new on. The article has no place for comments.

http://news.msn.com/us/lack-of-diapers-can-cause-serious-problems-for-families

Oh, and we need some epic threads about PNAs too.
September 23, 2013
mr. neptune
Oh, oh, an epic thread is coming up again! I didn't know if I should start a new on. The article has no place for comments.

http://news.msn.com/us/lack-of-diapers-can-cause-serious-problems-for-families

If this article adds new 'information', create a new thread. If it repeats the content of the existing diaper need threads, add a comment to one of them (they're both open for comments).

We haven't had any epic PNAs/Darwins since Anna Marie that I know of.
January 23, 2014
The craziest thread I recall was the "teen gets hit by a train" from a few years ago. I think someone saved it from the old site.
January 24, 2014
revbarky
The craziest thread I recall was the "teen gets hit by a train" from a few years ago. I think someone saved it from the old site.

No. The Anna Marie Stickel thread was lost.
April 18, 2014
So far there have been several threads about having asses wiped when we are old, maybe those could be epic threads?
April 19, 2014
mr. neptune
So far there have been several threads about having asses wiped when we are old, maybe those could be epic threads?

You need to be more specific and give links if you want things added. I'm not sure what threads you have in mind.
May 06, 2014
Some of our senior members might remember Childfree Life Choices, our temporary Bratfree when shit hit the fan. I realized there were quite a few Commode collections over there and have added them to the Smothering master list. smiling smiley
June 04, 2014
the dickless wonder duh thread

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,253064,253072

thom_c
the dickless wonder duh thread

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,253064,253072

thumbs upwink Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
June 04, 2014
I remember Childfree Life Choices! I was a major lurker on Bratfree before it went down for awhile, and then followed you guys to TCFL to regroup. There was some interesting stuff over there for awhile smiling smiley
March 09, 2016
Anyone have a thread on what went down with Mercurior?
I remember him from the old Bratfree, and missed the blowup here.

Evan Davis
August 09, 2019
I feel like this needs a "I can't believe this is a breeder thing" for all the things that would be straight up classed as a mental illness without the guise of parenthood. I'm thinking of angel fetuses, but there must be a few more examples.
August 20, 2019
yurble
I feel like this needs a "I can't believe this is a breeder thing" for all the things that would be straight up classed as a mental illness without the guise of parenthood. I'm thinking of angel fetuses, but there must be a few more examples.

Harvesting sperm from dead men to have their babies, keeping corpses alive so you don't have to admit causing their death (Jahi McMath), miscarriage burials, the miscarriage garden with stones for every fetus that we discussed here not long ago (mourning people who don't exist), getting pissed off at people for not remembering dates associated with miscarried fetuses (the miscarriage date and/or the fetus' birthday had it actually been born on time and alive), anti-vaccination, elimination communication, I'd even put hot car PNAs on that list.
April 24, 2020
I removed some of the older sticky threads that hadn't been updated for a while, and added them to the epic threads list. Hopefully they are still easy to find this way. I just wanted to make sure the front page is a mix of sticky threads and active new content.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login