Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moo moo moo i never cut my little boy's hair

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
moo moo moo i never cut my little boy's hair
March 14, 2012
www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/fiveyearold-boy-who-has-never-had-a-haircut-demands-to-be-brought-to-the-barber-3050621.html

lordy this paper's always up for a good laugh isn't it?

Moo is "heartbroken" that her 5 year old son wants his hair cut.
Re: moo moo moo i never cut my little boy's hair
March 14, 2012
Me thinks the kid has finally figured out he's a boy and wants to look like one. Too bad moo will never treat him like a boy.
March 14, 2012
I knew a moo who had a he-brat and she never had his hair cut. He kept getting mistaken for a little girl. It was really quite sad. She also gave him some weird, cre8ive name....so most people couldn't tell, even after they were told his name.

I guess it was her way of making her little boy look like a little girl.
March 15, 2012
I had something like this happen to me at work the other night. A toadler with a long ponytail and ambiguous clothing came in and they tried to make the kid say hello to me, like I actually give a shit. I just said "Oh, she must be shy." Duhd said, "Excuse me? What did you say?" My face defintely had a WTF expression on it as the moo laughed it off said, "Oh he's a boy. He just has long hair and a pretty face." At she was cool about it but the duh seemed to have his undies in a bunch over it. Maybe if it looked like a boy, people wouldn't think it's a girl!
March 15, 2012
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
I had something like this happen to me at work the other night. A toadler with a long ponytail and ambiguous clothing came in and they tried to make the kid say hello to me, like I actually give a shit. I just said "Oh, she must be shy." Duhd said, "Excuse me? What did you say?" My face defintely had a WTF expression on it as the moo laughed it off said, "Oh he's a boy. He just has long hair and a pretty face." At she was cool about it but the duh seemed to have his undies in a bunch over it. Maybe if it looked like a boy, people wouldn't think it's a girl!

It's stupid to get upset at you...kyds are already androgynous looking to begin with. Add long hair and a so-called pretty face, and what does the duh expect? Of course people are going to mistake his little penis-extension as a girl. Breeders are so infuriating. If he wants the kyd to be referred to as a boy, he should make him look like a boy. If the kyd gets older and wants to grow his hair out, then I say cool. At least people won't mistake him when he gets older.
March 15, 2012
Awhile back, my BF and I were visiting a friend and he had some of his other friends come for a cook out. These people had three kids with them- the youngest, who was about four, had very long, blonde, curly hair. Well, you guessed it - I thought it was a girl, and mentioned something to the mother, just trying to be friendly, as in "She's so pretty!" Well, the mother got ALL pissed off, and snapped, "HE is a boy!" Then was pissy to me for the rest of the evening. WTF, Lady! Cut his fucking hair! They had NEVER cut it, because it was "so beautiful" Give me a break.
March 15, 2012
Warning to moos-if you don't cut your son's hair, they will grow up to be Jerry Cantrell
March 15, 2012
A lot of Moos get all teary eyed when it's time for a kid's first hair cut, which is ridiculous. It's JUST hair. I think it's along the same lines as the kid's first day in school, his "first" time eating regular food when he finally puts her milk bags down, and all of the other "firsts". This means, to the moo, her "baybee" is growing up which is why we see a lot of new loaves either incubating or being born right about the time the first loaf either turns 2 and is no longer a fresh loaf OR it's starts going to kindergarten. I don't understand it, but part of it's because they aren't getting the same attention and don't have the same control of the kid they once had.:BS

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 15, 2012
gymrat
I thought it was a girl, and mentioned something to the mother, just trying to be friendly, as in "She's so pretty!" Well, the mother got ALL pissed off, and snapped, "HE is a boy!" Then was pissy to me for the rest of the evening. WTF, Lady! Cut his fucking hair!

I've long ago stopped trying to reason with moo cunts. Their brains are irreversibly destroyed. You'd have better luck teaching a dog to do long division.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 15, 2012
Zatoth
Warning to moos-if you don't cut your son's hair, they will grow up to be Jerry Cantrell

Ha! They wish! And maybe that's what's happening...?

(Admitted lover of AiC)

-------------------------
"They will say that you are on the wrong road, if it is your own." ~Antonio Porchia
March 15, 2012
Until kids reach puberty and start growing hair in places other than the scalp or they start to grow tits, there is absolutely no way to tell the difference between a male and a female. Which probably could make it real easy for pedos who aren't ready to give their toys up yet - just chop off the little girl's hair and boom, she's a boy as far as everyone else can tell.

But anyway, why the fuck do people get pissed off when people don't guess its gender? I think the Duh from nobodylikesyourkidbutyou's story got pissed because he probably felt his golden-penis child being mistaken for a girl was an implied accusation of Junior being gay. And as breeders and parents have proven for years and years, Duhddies tend to not take it well when their boys look or behave in any way that is not masculine.

If people want their boy to have a mane and their girl to have a boy-cut, then they need to accept the fact that the child will be mistaken for the opposite gender regularly. And don't even get me started on Moos getting all emotional over Loaf's First Haircut. When I was cleaning my room forever ago, I found an envelope tucked in the back of my dresser that said "1st haircut - 6 months." Yeah, my mother saved my hair from my first haircut, when I'm sure I was at an age when I had hardly any because it was the tiniest little lock of hair.
March 15, 2012
He really does look like a little girl with that hair. Glad he wants it cut.
I was bald until I was two years old. My mother scotch-taped bows to my head so people would know I was a girl.

Bwahahaha!

Honestly, it's hard to tell if a young child is male or female without obvious gender markers, so I don't understand why breeders get all bent if you can't divine the sex of their child. What, they want us to check the kid's pudenda before we comment on them?

Eeek.
March 15, 2012
gailjefferson
I was bald until I was two years old. My mother scotch-taped bows to my head so people would know I was a girl.

Heh grinning smiley I was bald my entire first year too. My mother was ashamed and mortified. Older female relatives referred to me as the bald one well into my teens. By then, I had grown two people's heads of curly hair. Those bitches still reminded her that she carried a little female Winston Churchill around for a year smile rolling left righteyes2
March 15, 2012
nullipar-tay
Zatoth

Ha! They wish! And maybe that's what's happening...?

(Admitted lover of AiC)

he's still to die for:

March 15, 2012
If the breeders want a little girly girl so badly, then why don't they adopt or foster one?

Oh, that's right...they're selfish breeders.
March 16, 2012
Oh, Zatoth, you had me at hello. Dang. I wonder if he still looks like that, if so... my cuter half will okay him to be added to my 'celebrity crush' list. AiC is the band whose music brought me and my spouse together. Mmm. Jerry... :satan

Sorry, not trying to de-rail. I do love me some longhaired men, not boys. I think I'm actually kind of tickled that the kid said, 'no, enough with this shit'. It bodes well for him to be an independent thinker, going against his clueless moo's wishes...

-------------------------
"They will say that you are on the wrong road, if it is your own." ~Antonio Porchia
March 16, 2012
For a second, I thought that was Zakk Wylde! ALSO to die for....rowr.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login