Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

766 Bicycle Thief

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
766 Bicycle Thief
January 03, 2006
That rules. A good ass-kicking is the FINEST form of retribution there is for arrogant behavior. Rock on.
sprogless
Re: 766 Bicycle Thief
January 03, 2006
Sometimes that's the only way. Good for them!

I used to live on a golf course, and there was this awful man that worked as a groundskeeper. He hated everyone- especially kids. I have no love for them, myself, but he was a bastard. My house was on the corner, next to a strip of land that the golfers used to get from one side of the course to the other. We all called it the runway. One day, a little girl & her friend knocked on my door, and asked if they could hide behind the fence. "Mike" was coming up the runway on his cart. I knew he'd harass them, so I said that was fine. I peeked out the window, and there were about 7 or 8 kids in the yard. Lovely. Here comes Mike. The next thing I see is all the kids pelting him with water balloons. I didn't know they were going to do that, but he really did have it coming. This asshole was about 50. I played dumb. I said the kids were having a water balloon fight, and unfortunately he got caught in the crossfire. Since they were on my property, he couldn't do anything, so he'd better get back in his cart and skeedaddle on out of here. We never saw him again. I had to respect those kids. He was a big, mean bully and they took him down. Neighborhood justice rules!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.