Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post # 771

Posted by Fattie 
Fattie
Post # 771
January 03, 2006
That's what my moo super and her entire family did with the 18yo sporg got knocked up. She bent over backwards for her unappreciative brat to give this unborn sporg everything it could possibly need while giving her knocked up brat all this love and attention. The moo's 17yo un-knocked up brat now has a great example to live by and summed it up for her clueless moo by saying to her "What do I have to do to get all this stuff and attention? Get Pregnant?" And I heard that this un-knocked up brat's boyfriend is now beating the shit out of her. Both these girl brats also step all over my moo super and treat her like shit because she lets them. When she cries over it, no one tells her to put her fucking foot up the brats' asses.
Her latest (justifiable) rant was over her brat taking her 2-DAY old sporg to the toy store. Like the 2-DAY old is going to know where it's at. Plus I'm not a child development expert, but I know baybees that young need a lot of rest and so does the moo. I have a STRONG feeling that this brat will be the most sterotypical entile-moo on the planet.
I really want to start a boot-camp so I can teach these brats a lesson but I don't know if it's too late.
sprogless
Re: Post # 771
January 03, 2006
A two- day old at the toy store! Babies are not supposed to out until they're at least 6 weeks old. The risk of infection is enormous, the baby can't fight anything off! Jesus Christ, it never ceases to amaze me just how fucking stupid breeders are.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.