Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is it ok to let my 3 year old cuddle with and "interact" with my breasts?...

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1347896/is-it-ok-to-let-my-3-year-old-cuddle-with-and-interact-with-my-breasts

Good old Smothering, you never dissapoint.

Moo isn't actually titfeeding anymore, but her 'little man' likes to "say hi to the milkies" whenever Moo's getting showered or changed. What is it with these Moos and getting naked in front of their kids? Then he cuddled and fondled Moo's tits and now wants to 'cuddle with the milkies'.

There are way too many Moos regaling tales of their brats getting 'excited' at the sight of her tits. two faces puking

One apparantly just wants, 'to put my hand on booby'. This is seriously setting GoldenPenis up for sexual assault charges in the future, no?
Heh. Another pedo moo and her 'little man'. Where is your husband, bitch?

The scary thing is that they see nothing wrong with writing and posting this stuff on public domains.
Time to switch back to the good ol' bottle before we have a whole generation of perverts and stalkers obsessed with tits turned loose into our society! openmouthed shock
What is wrong with these people? Once you breed, is that when pedophilia becomes okay? If she has to ask a bunch of random strangers on the internet if it's okay, then it probably isn't. That kid is going to grow up knowing no boundaries and sexually assaulting someone...blech. I'm glad I'll never have this problem. :chug
These mooos know that deep down, it's completely wrong to allow their kyds to fondle their breasts, cup their nipples....etc. So they seek out the reassurance from other pedo-moos, just so they can keep telling themselves that what they're doing is okay. That way, they can keep getting fondled by their brats without feeling like pedos...
Rapists and pedophiles justify their crimes every day....

"She said no but her eyes said yes."
"I let my adult friend examine my son's penis, so I wouldn't have to subject him to some pervy, old nurse at the hospital."
"My chyldrun love to play with my tits, because they are comfortable."
"I wasn't molesting Timmy, he looks exactly like my wife - it's a case of mistaken identity."
"I was drunk...I didn't mean to rape your ass."
"They made me take a vow of celibacy...I cracked under the pressure - okay??"

All of these types of justifications are created in the perv's minds to make them feel okay, and convince themselves and others that what they did (or are doing) is totally okay.
To me, the worst thing of the whole thread was the reference to 'milkies'.

I cannot tell you guys how glad I am that I will never think of my tits as 'milkies',

For Fuck's Sake.
GaiasRevenge
To me, the worst thing of the whole thread was the reference to 'milkies'.

I cannot tell you guys how glad I am that I will never think of my tits as 'milkies',

For Fuck's Sake.

Yes, me too. I'm so glad that nobody will ever reduce me down to the function of a dairy cow.
Or "Nursies"

This past week I've learned so many titfeedin' terms I'd rather forget.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Why can't breeders fucking talk properly?

Something seems to shift in their brain, taking along with it all sentient activity and traces of a personality, that forces them to reduce any and everything possible to drivel-speak.
No. It's NOT ok to let toadler play with boobs. Tell it no. The most nauseating word or phrase I will ever hear is "nursies". Attention lurking moos. That's a disgusting phrase to the sane world.
Women who have kids and resort to this shit shouldn't of bred. F****** disgusting.

lab mom
GaiasRevenge
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1347896/is-it-ok-to-let-my-3-year-old-cuddle-with-and-interact-with-my-breasts

Did you see the OP avatar? It's some indigenious statue showing a women morbidly obese, with massive feed bags for tits....really nasty shit.

Read the replies to the OP. These morons are still feeding their spawn from the tit at 2 or 3 years old! EWWWWWWWWWWW

:goggle :goggle :goggle :goggle
I saw this topic in the same section where I found the one about the he-brat lunging forward and biting his moo in the twat.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
The influx of these pedo stories is so fucking disgusting and disturbing! I can't believe that these idiots would put this shit out in public like this. Have they no shame? I am in agreement that they are looking for reassurance that this nasty behaviour is "OK".
Just. WRONG. On so many fucked up levels.
look at it this way...if her toadler wanted to fondle another woman's "milkies" - what a revolting term, BTW- would it be ok? no? then he shouldn't be doing it to her, either. and for her to be encouraging this behavior is sick.
Seriously these wombans are so screwed up. Why is she undressing in front of a toddler and allowing him to even touch her tits? It most be so degrading to be nothing more than a milking cow.
"Why is she undressing in front of a toddler and allowing him to even touch her tits?"

one answer is she's trying to teach him nudity is nothing to be ashamed of; the other, ickier answer is that she likes it when he fondles her.

there needs to be boundaries with children, especially opposite sex. i wasn't breastfed so i don't think i;ve ever touched my mother's breasts, at least not on purpose. we did not co-sleep in my family. i don't ever remember anyone in my family undressing in front of me, and vice versa. i vaguely remember sharing a dressing-room stall with my mother while she was shopping, so she could keep an eye on me, but we are both female and i was not encouraged (nor did i want) to touch her boobs, which were safely contained in a bra. we didn't talk about sex or bodily functions in my family, either, and there were no R-rated movies, etc. when i was 12 my mother gave me a some kotex and a book about menstruation and asked if i had any questions. i said no and that was that.

despite that rather strict upbringing, i have a healthy body image and no weird hang-ups about sex.

take a cue, moos.
INTERACTING WITH MOOO'S BOOBS:

a. Cupping
b. Suckling
c. Licking
d. Fondling
e. Pinching the nipples
f. Putting his head between her jugs and going; "BBbbbzzzzzrrrrrbbbbbbppppp"

In other words: Sick, gross, disturbing, inappropriate and wrong.
PeaceNLI
GaiasRevenge

Did you see the OP avatar? It's some indigenious statue showing a women morbidly obese, with massive feed bags for tits....really nasty shit.

Venus of Willendorf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login