Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My Secret Grief. Over 35, Single and Childless" (article)

Posted by kidlesskim 
I am astonished by your thoughtless and cruel comments. I can only extend kind hopes that you heal from your own sorrow(s), realizing that respect for another soul's grief is the highest love one can share. May love and compassion fill your heart.
Re: "My Secret Grief. Over 35, Single and Childless" (article)
August 13, 2012
Oh goodie - a troll! We are overdue for a dumb ass to stroll in and dump their BS where they are clearly not welcome. angry flipping off
Miss_Hannigan
You definitely shouldn't settle, but you also shouldn't whine when you're alone and childless at 40, because it was your own choice.

Both these women seem to be well-connected with great jobs and rich friends all over the world. The way they complain makes me wonder if they would have been happier moving to a farm town and shooting out 5 kids with the manager of a Tires Plus.

Exactly. If this is such a big deal, she could have given up her (theoretical) hotshot job and urban life, gone on foodstamps (because no one in their right mind would hire this lady as a waitress or anything else that might actually require work and a lack of attitude) and moved to the country, where a 40 year old something or other with reasonable makeup and amazingly no brats might just be able to get laid in the back seat after Friday Night Karoke at the local Grill-n-Suds.

But I think she doesn't want it *quite* that badly, so it must not be worth it. I think she wants The Whole Package... the "writing" job, the duh with the high six figure salary, the private schools, the nanny... the Coach diaper bag, the brownstone...
August 13, 2012
Dori
I am astonished by your thoughtless and cruel comments. I can only extend kind hopes that you heal from your own sorrow(s), realizing that respect for another soul's grief is the highest love one can share. May love and compassion fill your heart.

And may sand and fire ants fill your vagina. smiling smiley

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 13, 2012
Clearly she's missed out on her one true mission in life. She should just slit her throat and end it all now. smile rolling left righteyes2

What a fucknut. If the stupid bitch wanted to drop a whelp, she would have done it long ago. There were probably ten million other options that sounded better at each moment of her life when at any point she could have pinched out a loaf, therefore, she ended up childless.

Now the attention whore wants to lap up the sympathy by making this pathetic, whiny post.
August 13, 2012
MOOO-CUNT

There is NOTHING cruel or thoughtless about our comments, on OUR CF board, you subliterate she-ape. In fact, if you actually READ the entire thread through, you would realize that we are ChildFree, and find our love in other places...and don't need to create a MINI-MEEE to feel this highest love that YOU speak of.

I feel sorry for you, however, since you believe the highest love which you can share is with your very own little MINI-MEEE. I imagine you believe children are just little extensions of you; not real individuals who will grow up and have lives of their own. Your spouse doesn't deserve your highest love, nor your dearest friends. How dreadfully sad for you! :bawl

I do have love and compassion in my life, but I have not had to sluice a human being out of my vagina to fucking find it. Now please, fuck off before you further stink up our board with your inane comments.
August 13, 2012
michaela
Dori

And may sand and fire ants fill your vagina. smiling smiley

Repeated with emphasis because this a thing of such hilarious beauty.

waving hellolarious hysterical laughterz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
August 13, 2012
Fucking Name Thief
Nothing but a bunch of Crappola

I wrote and then deleted a pretty violent screed; it violated the rule about threatening harm to anyone. Let me just give the succinct version: you better hope we never meet in real life, you pus-filled cunt. I take extreme offense at the usurping of my beloved pupster's name, which I adopted as my own, adding an honorific suffix.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
August 13, 2012
Dorisan
Fucking Name Thief
Nothing but a bunch of Crappola

I wrote and then deleted a pretty violent screed; it violated the rule about threatening harm to anyone. Let me just give the succinct version: you better hope we never meet in real life, you pus-filled cunt. I take extreme offense at the usurping of my beloved pupster's name, which I adopted as my own, adding an honorific suffix.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

Out of respect for you and your beloved pup, I changed the troll's name in my post to the appropriate MOOO-CUNT. Much more fitting IMO.

I didn't even realize it until I read your post, and I apologize for not changing the name sooner.
August 14, 2012
I like being told I am bitter by someone who doesn't know shit about me.

I am bitter about some things that have nothing to do with my being child free, in fact, the fact that I am child free fills me with joy. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't have to find a babysitter every time hubby and I decide to go somewhere. I can stay in bed all weekend if I want too. I can eat Oreos and not have to share them with anyone. I can scream at the future felons across the street and not feel bad about it, in fact, I feel pretty damn good about the fact that the little shitbags are scared of me.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that no one on this board is bitter at all about being child free, so I am really not sure where this troll has gotten it into her head that we are bitter. Perhaps she is the bitter one. Project,much?
August 14, 2012
Every time I see this thread back on the front page I think "here we go again." If I ever fit the descripton of middle aged, single and childless will someone please do the world a favor and hang me from a flag pole??? Please, pretty please, with sugar and a cherry on top???

Seriously, if I'm mean for saying that if someone wanted a loaf there are eight billion ways to go about getting one. Baby rabies doesn't know any reason, rhyme or logic. If someone has a case of baby rabies last for ten years and still doesn't have a loaf to show for it, there's a very good reason for that to happen. If this makes me a bitch I will accept the title with pride.

As for being bitter, I really take offense to that one. Call me catty, snarky and sarcastic but bitter will never be one of those words.
Miss_Hannigan
If she's in New York, she's definitely alone because she's too picky. Sorry, toots, there's only so many rich stockbrokers in Manhattan and you're probably a 6 in a sea of 10's. You're an old, wrinkly bag with shrivelled eggs trying to compete with 20 year old fuckmeat. Move to a retirement community in Florida and maybe some retiree will bone you before he keels over in his Hoveround.

GREATEST. FUCKING. POST. EVAR.
August 14, 2012
idiot who wandered onto our board

Let me get this straight. We're keeping our comments on our board rather than on the article's comment section, and we're thoughtless and cruel? You don't know the first thing about real thoughtlessness and cruelty, dumbass.

And since you bestowed upon us a prayer, here's one for you. May you get hit by a clue-by-four and wise up.
August 14, 2012
I don't know that I have ever been what has been considered a "regular" poster but it has been a while since I posted. The reason I am even mentioning this is so that all of the lurking forms of Moos including Coulda, Woulda and Shoulda's can understand why I don't give a shit about their stupid grief. Yes, this grief is stupid.

The reason I haven't posted in a while is because I almost died last week after my brain swelled for an as-of-yet unknown reason. I found this out after the violent seizure I had on my living room floor which required an ambulance ride to the hospital that I don't remember. As it is, whatever it is that caused this has apparently robbed me of a tiny part of the white matter in the lobe of my brain that has to do with balance so now I have to concentrate really hard in order to not look drunk when I walk. And just to add insult to injury, I can no longer have my nightly glass of wine because it interacts badly with my new seizure medication.

Now that my rant is over, I want to add that of the many emotions I felt upon waking up mostly unable to move shortly after the nearly dying period was over one of them was not grief at having never shit a loaf. There were many things I thought that I would have regretted if I had not been able to experience. Loaf-shitting not one of them. However, if I felt this way, I would be going about the process of becoming a parent, not writing whiny articles or even better, getting upset that people criticized my long whiny articles. If you really are a person who is curled in the fetal position weeping for most of their 30's and 40's due to not loaf shitting then you have issues and you need to get help. You don't need to be hanging out on CHILDFREE message boards worrying about the opinions of those who don't feel the same. Life is a series of choices and finding out that the ride almost ended much earlier than expected causes a lot of reflection about those choices, or it has for me. If you want to loaf-shit, then hop to it or better yet, adopt one of the many who need good homes but for goodness sake, make your damn choices and live your damn life rather than writing lengthy diabribes about the grief over the loss of non-existant babies.
August 14, 2012
@evilchildlessbitch, I hope you find out what's wrong and get better. This may sound trite as hell but I'm happy to see you're still with us.
August 14, 2012
@satansbitch

Thank you and not trite at all. I am happy to be here myself. I'm just glad they were able to treat the problem without the knowing the cause because as of now, I think I am going to eventually become somebody's case study for publication.
August 14, 2012
evilchildlessbitch
I don't know that I have ever been what has been considered a "regular" poster but it has been a while since I posted. The reason I am even mentioning this is so that all of the lurking forms of Moos including Coulda, Woulda and Shoulda's can understand why I don't give a shit about their stupid grief. Yes, this grief is stupid.

The reason I haven't posted in a while is because I almost died last week after my brain swelled for an as-of-yet unknown reason. I found this out after the violent seizure I had on my living room floor which required an ambulance ride to the hospital that I don't remember. As it is, whatever it is that caused this has apparently robbed me of a tiny part of the white matter in the lobe of my brain that has to do with balance so now I have to concentrate really hard in order to not look drunk when I walk. And just to add insult to injury, I can no longer have my nightly glass of wine because it interacts badly with my new seizure medication.

Now that my rant is over, I want to add that of the many emotions I felt upon waking up mostly unable to move shortly after the nearly dying period was over one of them was not grief at having never shit a loaf. There were many things I thought that I would have regretted if I had not been able to experience. Loaf-shitting not one of them. However, if I felt this way, I would be going about the process of becoming a parent, not writing whiny articles or even better, getting upset that people criticized my long whiny articles. If you really are a person who is curled in the fetal position weeping for most of their 30's and 40's due to not loaf shitting then you have issues and you need to get help. You don't need to be hanging out on CHILDFREE message boards worrying about the opinions of those who don't feel the same. Life is a series of choices and finding out that the ride almost ended much earlier than expected causes a lot of reflection about those choices, or it has for me. If you want to loaf-shit, then hop to it or better yet, adopt one of the many who need good homes but for goodness sake, make your damn choices and live your damn life rather than writing lengthy diabribes about the grief over the loss of non-existant babies.

friendly hug

I absolutely can empathize because I had a similar experience, only at least I had a diagnosis of a brain aneurysm back in December of 2003, but the symptoms and treatment are about the same. However, since few know shit about the brain, you likely won't get any straight answers. Make them demonstrate to you by EEG tests you absolutely had a seizure, unless you already know for certain, because otherwise they ALWAYS give that anti-seizure medication and it alone can cause AWFUL problems, INCLUDING seizures if you ever come off of it, even IF you never had a seizure before. They always assume with brain swelling you had a seizure or "might" have one, but this isn't necessarily true and the treatment can be worse than the cure. I didn't start really improving UNTIL I pestered the fuck out them and was slowly removed from that HORRIBLE Dilantin drug anti-seizure medication, although there are others.

The balance issues absolutely DO get better, I promise. I couldn't walk without falling down for the better part of a year and now I walk a mile or day or better and ONLY lose my balance when I am REALLY tired or have been drinking, even a little. After I "woke up" after nearly a month, I STILL had no desire to shit any loaves though.confused smiley I TOO am SICK TO DEATH of all this ridiculous "mourning" over lost clumps and loaves never had when there are many other TRULY devastating losses in the world. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck There are people DYING in this world and for some stupid cunt to "mourn" a late period or whine she doesn't have a loaf just makes me SICK to my stomach and the desire to knock their fucking teeth out is great.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 14, 2012
evilchildlessbitch: Sending warm, virtual hugs and well wishes your way! friendly hug

I hope you feel better soon, and to second satansbitch, that I am also happy that you are still with us.

ITA that all this whinging and hand-wringing over loaves that were never meant to be is just more over-the-top BS. More attention-whoring; more, "Oh poor me! I can't have a bayybeee!!!111!!!"

It sickens me, especially when many of these females have so many positive things going on in their lives.
There are so many people in this world (too many) who have nothing. Not a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out. These bitches need to STOP crying about what they don't have, and start being thankful for what they do have.

Nobody gets everything that they want in life. That's life. Nobody said it was fair.
August 14, 2012
Very sorry to hear about your health troubles, evilchildlessbitch.
August 14, 2012
evilchildlessbitch

This. Getting butthurt over comments on a board that doesn't kiss wannamoo bum is, well, childish. And lecturing us? Even more lame.

I hope the docs find out what's up, evilchildlessbitch. friendly hug
August 14, 2012
mumofsixbirds
Out of respect for you and your beloved pup, I changed the troll's name in my post to the appropriate MOOO-CUNT. Much more fitting IMO.

I didn't even realize it until I read your post, and I apologize for not changing the name sooner.

Not a problem and thanks :beer

I've seen the handle before and am pretty sure about which board they came from. I wonder how that forum feels about posters trolling other sites? I know the view of this site is to strongly discourage such actions.
August 14, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
If she's in New York, she's definitely alone because she's too picky. Sorry, toots, there's only so many rich stockbrokers in Manhattan and you're probably a 6 in a sea of 10's. You're an old, wrinkly bag with shrivelled eggs trying to compete with 20 year old fuckmeat. Move to a retirement community in Florida and maybe some retiree will bone you before he keels over in his Hoveround.

LMFAO!
August 14, 2012
Thanks guys for all the good wishes again.

Kidless Kim, I do have a childhood history of petit mal seizures but have not been on medication for many years nor had one for many years. I do remember the beginning of the seizure so I know I had a grand mal but the prevailing theory seems to be that the seizure was caused by the brain swelling. The medication is hopefully temporary and I have been fortunate to get into to see a very good neurologist on Monday. In addition, my second EEG showed normal brain activity. I am, of course, still waiting on a series of blood tests that apparently had to be sent to the moon to be performed but should be in by the time I see the second neurologist on Monday. There are a series of autoimmune panels, Epstein-Barre, lupus and IgG and IgMs waiting to come back in.

I will say one thing people kept asking me at the hospital over and over again was if I had loaves. I honestly never had the urge to be pregnant but 4 days in the hospital made me want to shit loaves even less. I think I would rather have brain damage than the vaginabuttholefistula and a wailing, screaming, puking human attached to my tit. two faces puking

On another note, I doubt for one second the article writer's pain has been "silent." People like that writer ooze baby rabies desperation and they are always front and center about their "pain." That is what is so annoying about the article and parade o' trolls that followed is that they NEVER, EVER take responsibility for the course of their life including becoming a parent or not becoming a parent. Being around women who grieve for babies who never existed (or were even conceived or tried for) is like being stuck in a room with 5000 of that Charlotte character from SATC. They are just repulsive, even to many Moos.
August 14, 2012
Dori

May the bluebird of happiness crap all over your birthday cake.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 14, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Dori

May the bluebird of happiness crap all over your birthday cake.

Here's the signature from the Other Board It belongs to

My a$$ is living in Hollywood and everyone from HS is stuck back home!

Uh huh. Love and compassion my ass. Hypocritical, pompous and belittling is more like it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login