Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://www.justrage.com/I_Hate/i-hate-being-a-fucking-mother-and-i-dont-care-if-you-call-me-a-bitch/

"I hate being a mother. If you don't have kids, think long and hard before you do. Those tv commericials are lying to you. It is not a fairy tale.

My kids are of toddler and preschool age. They fight, scream and demand all the time. I am so unhappy. Noone tells you how awful it is to be a mother. noone! Yes there are little sweet things that happen from time to time but over all it's terrible. I am so exhausted that I can't sleep at night. My nerves are shot from the kids constant yelling, fighting, and having to explain, soothe, or whatevery 24/7. I am tired! The amount of work that it takes to be a Mom and a housewife is inhuman. I never have a moment to just relax because when I am I am thinking about what work has to be done. It's fucked up. Yes I love my kids but I hate mothering them. Whatever happened to it takes a village to raise a child?

For the most part, I am the sole caregiver. My husband works from early morning until they are almost ready to go to bed. He has social functions for work and in my opinion has it real good. I had to give up my career and my entire existence for my children. and do you think anyone appreciates it. It's just expected. I didn't even get a mother's day present last year. I fantasize about running away from it all. It's too much!!! If I had to do it all over, I wouldn't have any children."ranting

waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Let me guess, Mombzie had them because she thought it was going to always be roses and sunshine. After the second kid, she resembled rising bread dough, quit shaving her legs, got a Flowbee inspired hair cut, and switched to elastic waist pull on jeans. Neither parent found it prudent to start establishing a routine for the kids, and did not try to enforce rules. The first time one of the kids made that horrible "Wah uh wah uh wah UH WAH UH WAH UH!" cry, complete with shaking like an earthquake, for longer than 5 minutes, the Duh volunteered to work double shifts so he would only have to be at home a few hours a day, since home life is so unpleasant. Mom doesn't REALLY want to go back to work, else she'd have put them both in daycare and gone back, she just wants to moan and groan about how she HAD to give up her career. She's so busy feeling sorry for herself she has completely lost control of her kids. Now the kids are like demon spawn, and the "village" doesn't want to be within five thousand feet of the little craps. All she has is websites on which to whine, and a bag full of Doritos for comfort.
She posted that rant over a year ago and is STILL getting comments to it as recently as 15 minutes ago. The mixed bag of comments are funnier than the original post.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
moo
Noone tells you how awful it is to be a mother. noone!

She should've listened to Noone, then she wouldn't be in this predicament. Oh well. :bedmadelie

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
She should've listened to Noone, then she wouldn't be in this predicament. Oh well

bouncing and laughing
waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

Being a moo is sooo wooorth it.
Yeah, it's a bit of work and I didn't want to do it because kids get on my nerves, but she's doing something wrong.

I would bet she's functioning as a 24/7 entertainment center for her brats.

My nerves are shot from the kids constant yelling, fighting, and having to explain,

And if they are fighting all the time and aren't afraid of doing what she says, something is wrong. She's probably making empty threats with no follow-through.

My mom ran the house on a schedule. She didn't "have to explain" a damned thing. She was in charge, and we knew it. It's the only sane way for a parent to live.

Why do these Moos do this to themselves?
Childfree comment
"To the person who said, "What happened to 'It takes a village to raise a child:'" I don't want to raise your child. You had him/her, you take care of/pay for her/ him. He's not my responsibility, and I truly don't give a damn about your little kid. I was smart enough not to have kids, to get a very well-paying education/job, and marry a great looking man who also makes great money. It's not my fault that you were dumb enough to have kids. I LOVE my life, and wouldn't for a second give you and ounce of my money or time to make up for your mistake....so quit trying to pawn off your stupidity on the rest of us."thumbs upwink

Pissed off Moo Responds:
Wow!!! To the horrible bitch who said she isn't going to give an ounce of her money to help raise other peoples kids. Keep your fucking money and your bitchy comments to yourself. The poor exhausted, strung out, guilt ridden mothers on here who you think are so dumb would be smart enough not to let their children near a person like you anyway. You clearly have no fucking clue what it's like and can't be as smart as you think you are because I think you miss the whole point and idea of "it takes a village to raise a child" keep your ignorant, useless ideas and opinions to yourself. What are you even doing reading all of this if you "love your life" so much anyway?..."ranting

If we miss the point of what they mean when they say, "It takes a village", then what DO they mean, I wonder?confused smiley

Dear moos, this is the village calling. Keep your feral crack monkeys to yourself. I hope that comment about keeping my money to myself also means keeping my tax dollars.
She tells like it is.

But she has to lie in the bed she made, though. :/
I got to give a thanks to the poster for one thing - being at least somewhat honest. If more of posts like that we're posted, maybe the expectations of parenting would be different and people who chose to not have kids would gain a wider acceptance.
"MOOOOOOOO I wasn't all the udder rubs and glory but none of the work of being a mom! "

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
"Whatever happened to it takes a village to raise a child?"

i love how these dumb bitches think this saying is the answer to their prayers, like their neighbors are going to come over and clean up their filthy houses and help their brats with their homework while moo nips out for a mani/pedi.

keep yer caterwauling to yourself - nobody cares.

or maybe noone does. devil with smile
The trouble with this village anecdote is that they want to village to pay for their kids/be a free babysitter but heaven help the village if they then DARE try and tell the moos if they're doing it wrong.
In my younger days, there were not very many CF people in my surrounding. But, when I would make statements that I did not want to have kids, to my surprise, it was parents that were actually supportive of my decisions. It was parents who would say:" that's understandable, kids are not for everyone."

Something did change over the last 20 years. It is almost as if people lost any and all reasoning, they have began to live in a world of imagination rather than in a world of reality. It seems that it kind of started post 9/11, but did so in steps. I saw a mini baby boom in 2002, as a whole bunch of people were getting their packages of joy around June and July, then it got quieter until about September and October. Then it seemed back to normal. After the housing market crash of 2006, the breeding flood gates have opened and the breeding has not stopped yet. People have barely any money to get by on, but they seem to not pay any attention to any of that at all. They simply breed and expect the "village" to pay up. I have been seeing people loosing their cars, housing, be unable to pay rent, all while planning for more and more kids. All of that is being supported by unfounded remarks like:" Oh, you will always find money to feed the kyds". That may be partially true, but will they have any money left for anything else? Not likely.
Back when I was a kid, birth control was not readily available, so if you were having sex, offspring were generally involved. Nobody thought much about kids, everyone had 'em, and kept them mostly out from underfoot. Adults had their own lives and interests, thank you very much.

Now that breeding is seen as "voluntary" everyone gets their panties in a HUGE wad about being parents, and obsess over the DNA replicas to the exclusion of any other interest or activity. It's as if parenting has become a competitive sport, not unlike food allergies, for instance. Everyone seems to be vying to have the most fucked up brats (or the most impossible food allergies) so they can whine and be hero-martyrs.

"I'm so special! I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES/SICK BRATS, everyone accommodate me and pay attention to meeeeeee."

Why bother to win acclaim doing something valuable or challenging when you can just piss and bitch and whine?
hmmm... I believe I have read this somewhere... exp3rience project or truUm00, perhaps?
felisdomestica
hmmm... I believe I have read this somewhere... exp3rience project or truUm00, perhaps?

It wouldn't surprise me if similar rants were posted across the globe most anywhere the internet was available and "anonymous" posting was allowed. No one with any common sense or the least semblance of self worth or pride could actually enjoy what is essentially trading their lives for all the Moo crap and all it entails. Many of these women are literally imprisoned in their own homes and bodies after they fall for the stay at home Moo-White picket fence scam. I have personally seen it up close dozens of times over where everything is sailing along pretty smoothly in their lives and then the stick turns pink.moo with baybeem

They are then caught up in a dizzying whirlwind of congratulatory pats on the back, showers, parties, special accommodations, festivities, attention, and presents and THEN they pinch off the loaf and it all abruptly ends. From that point on they are mostly ignored, the husbands start disappearing, their bodies are seriously fucked up, they are sleep deprived, their life is in total chaos, and they are stuck 24-7-365 with a wailing loaf and shit filled diapers. It's no wonder so many suffer from postpartum depression. NO THANKS!:1wv

michaela
moo
Noone tells you how awful it is to be a mother. noone!

She should've listened to Noone, then she wouldn't be in this predicament. Oh well. :bedmadelie

LOL! I was wondering who Noone was! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Techie, I think 9/11 had a lot to do with things. People were happy to dither along, then boom, life ends for 3K people and suddenly we have bad calls like poorly thought out babies, and marriages to people that should have been dumped 8 months prior when the red flags were flying.

The grim reality is a lot of these mama wannabees loved the attention and the showers and the parties. Now they get the reality of kids and no one gives a shit. No fanfare, no parties, no attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
"I made my life awful by having children." Yep. And?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
I realize there was a baby boom after 9-11 like historically with before-after wars, natural or manmade catastrophes, and major power outages even, but what I don't "get" is why.confused smiley If the fear is the terrorists or our enemy is going to take over our cities and towns and wipe us out, WHY would anyone want to bring a kid into something awful like that? If it's they're afraid their loved will be killed and they want to get knocked up before that happens, why? WHY would a woman desire to bring a kid into the world without a father AND try and raise it as a widow? If it's fear our world will become contaminated with radiation or a biological contaminant causing death and destruction, WHY would they want to subject a baby to any of that?confused smiley

They start humping and pumping based on some irrational emotional impulse when they should be doing exactly the opposite! These idiots can't seem to locate their box of contraceptives if the fucking power goes out, yet they think they have the common sense and organizational skills it takes to be a good parent.:smn

I have heard firsthand: people bemoaning how they have not married and what if they die in a terror attack never having married, or reproduced, or any of the lifescript things. So they either settle with whomever they are dating, or begin having kids with abandon.

One married the person he was with (the CF guy I mention in the parent bingo thread) and she was a breeder lying about being CF. He divorced after nearly a decade of hell and two sprogs. Several had kids because "what if we don't and he dies in a terror attack." Most are divorced. Even my own relationship was a 9/11 boomerang...he preferred anorectic blondes. I was an average sized brunette. Once the "terror" ceased he got caught cheating with an anorectic blonde and decided he was in love. (The blonde dumped him and he married an ex...an anorectic, though not blonde.)

So in the end, everyone reverts to type. However, people seem to panic over shit that goes on in every corner of the world and take others with them.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I can only imagine what the boom will be like this year, what with fundies and other idiots believing that "Oh noes! The world's gunna end! Better breed IMMEDIATELY." Of course, seeing as the population is out of control, they may well be bringing about The End.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
michaela
I can only imagine what the boom will be like this year, what with fundies and other idiots believing that "Oh noes! The world's gunna end! Better breed IMMEDIATELY." Of course, seeing as the population is out of control, they may well be bringing about The End.

Oh God, I hadn't even thought about the unbridled breeding frenzy we will undoubtedly see about nines months after we all wake up to December 22, 2012. However, for the true believers they probably started on their mission to spawn sometime last month so the baby could already be born, die, and be swept up into heaven at the same time they do. Therefore, we will likely have a rash of 2012 Christmas Doomsday babies. God help us all.:smn

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login