Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
Holy hell - WTF did I just read???
How these dumb moos manage to make it through each day being so damn stupid is a miracle.
Holy shit, kidlesskim! That woman sounds like a friggin' trainwreck! :hs

I find it hysterical, that these idiots continue to Google, "I hate being a MOOO" then get all butt-hurt about what they read here. Too bad, so sad. You have eight bastards? Deal with it! Don't preach about how much better you are than us, ChildFree people who don't give two shits about how wonderful you are....no doubt she's a liar from what you have uncovered. Lying, disgusting MOOO whore. That's what she is.

It's a mystery to me, why these MOOOs continue to come here and make public laughing-stocks out of themselves. Don't they ever bother to read the thread through, to see what happens to other idiot MOOOs who post here?

God, the stupid hurts. hitting over the head with a hammer
You simply cannot make this shit up. My life looks so much better, now. Thanks, Moo!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Mizz thickness McCow Seeking a childless "freakey fem-female"

"im a sexy fullfigured female from staten island looking for a freakey sexy fem female for intimate encounter very serious looking for females who are very serious also please be D & D free with a good head and know what you want not into head games or bull if you into that please dont reply thank you"

I was just thinking about how she conveniently left out the part about how at the age of 33, she's shat EIGHT loaves and without a doubt has a McMooter to go along with her " ...sexy, heavyset, full figure". Yet, according to her ad and profile, she wants a "fem" female with no kids for her intimate encounter. Can anyone imagine how the unlucky attractive unchilded woman who responded would react once the clothes came off? She's probably got udders down to her last fat flap on her stretch marked gut(s) with a ravaged McMooter the size of Montana with as vast an expansion of bushy wilderness as the land surrounding the fucking Florida Everglades. Hell, she might be hiding Jimmy Hoffa up in that Staten Island snatch!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
https://www.facebook.com/carla.daloisiojulius

Carla D'Aloisio Julius
Still looking for my son demetrius allan daloisio he is now 19 years old name may have changed his birthdate is 02/12/93 and he has two sibling named robin julius and walter julius please contact me if you see this post I love and miss my babies so much and I hope and prey every day that we will be reunited aging

:drool
What is it with moos and illiteracy?! smile rolling left righteyes2:drool
blueorchid
https://www.facebook.com/carla.daloisiojulius

Carla D'Aloisio Julius
Still looking for my son demetrius allan daloisio he is now 19 years old name may have changed his birthdate is 02/12/93 and he has two sibling named robin julius and walter julius please contact me if you see this post I love and miss my babies so much and I hope and prey every day that we will be reunited aging

:drool

waving hellolarious

These are some questions I have for Carlaconfused smiley

1)So, do you have three missing kids that CPS took away or just the one?
2)Are you ONLY looking for the one kid and couldn't care less about the other two "sibling"?
3)Do you happen to know he wound up in the home of someone whose "sibling" these kids are who you named OR are the "sibling" ones you shat AFTER Demetrius got taken away?
4)If yes to the above, how would Demetrius know that and how would those names mean anything to him or anyone who might know him if locating him was the object of this pathetic post?
5) One clue is you said, "miss my babies",which leads us to believe all three, Dmetrius AND the "sibling" are your kids, but if that were the case wouldn't you be looking for all three instead of just Demetrius?
7)Is your grammar, sentence structure, use of possessive terms, etc.....so awful, I am wrong on all counts?
8)WHO are you looking for and why, are the 64k questions here which remain unanswered
9).Do you really believe if Demetrius saw your post he'd respond with open arms?
10)WHAT is your purpose in posting that confusing nonsense besides looking like the junkie idiot you very likely still are? WHAT do you hope to accomplish?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
:bedmadelie

or

popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

Both emoticons are so appropriate.
These illiterate cunts are producing more illiterate breeding shitbags!

Our fyooture is DOOMED!

These people not only have trouble with spelling and simple grammar, but they can't even separate their sentences into something sensible!

Perhaps if a written grammar quiz was required before opening their legs, then there would be less brat-shits in this world!

Moo= uneducated, illiterate, clue-less cunt.

I actually hope this world does come to an end in December, cuz with people like this repopulating the planet, we are all doomed anyway!
My apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I found more "I hate being a moo" goodness from various places on the Internet that I wanted to share. I don't think these have been posted before, but my apologies if they have.
Warning. Contains illiteracy.

----------------

“My asshole stepson is an evil mother fucker and not one day goes by that he doesnt make me furious.I want to leave, but I love my husband and I know he loves me and I dont want to leave him because its not his fault. its the BITCH ex wife and the DEVIL-BOY son. Only God can help me, but I think He is trying to teach me a lesson in all this. Maybe it's WWJD...let the little fucker treat me like shit and forgive him show love to him anyway???? I AM NOT JESUS!!! I CANT DO THAT!!!!I HATE that little bastard for treating me like shit every day. I will never love him- I will never even like him as a human being. I hope he burns in hell for the things he has done to me!!!!”

I have to admit I’m curious of the things he did to her. Wonder if he’s like the kid who jizzed in stepmoo’s panties.

“My 2 yr old was just having a screaming fit and I went to type in I hate being a mother and found your post. OMG I totally know the feeling. My nerves are frayed, I keep stuffing my face iwth chocolate just so I don't scream at my kid or hurl my cell phone, etc. at the wall. I fucking just want to run away half the time, the other half I want to fucking sleep. I love my kid, I love my husband, but it really gets to be too much.”

Well, that certainly explains why moos are so fucking huge. Part of it anyway.

“hey-try having teenagers who think they no everything-i have 4 kids n a single mom.my two oldest i hate with a passion-they dont respect me-fight with me-use me -etc-im ready to get a gun n kill them-thank god theoldest dont live with me -its the second oldest -mouth is horrible-my 14 yr old n 5 yr old is scare of him-i wish he poof n disappear”

I’m pretty sure this woman is retarded. Either that or a chimpanzee got a hold of her laptop.

“YES... IHATE BEING A FUCKING PARENT TOO.. How fucked is it... Cleaning, cooking and yelling is all its all about oh and driving them around.. Wheres all the bliss and stuff they talk about.. Yes I love my son, but FU*CK I HATE THE isolation of it, i cant play my guitar anymore, I cant ride my motorbike much, anything i do for me is cut short by the kids bullshit and wingeing.. Not to mention how much it all costs and not a word of thanks... FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK. What a horrific lifestyle i have chosen... They need to put warning signs all over everything like they do with ciggarette packets WARNING... SEX MAY CAUSE CHILDREN.. and they need to put big scary realistic signs on all the condom packets, of mothers sittin in a muck, in chains with a miserable look on her face... and condom packets.. Why dont they warn us of how hard and shit it is... almost like a major punishment. FUCK IT.. I will go n smoke pot like the ohter person said to do...”

Warning. Not using proper contriception may cause children.

“I hate being a mother sooooo much.For some dumb ass reason I thought a baby would bring some type of joy in my life.Instead it has cause me to want to kill myself.The goals I had for life are no longer a thought are it is just that.I wish my daughter didnt make it through the pregnancy.Someone just shoot me already please.Pleeeeease”

Well, if it’ll stop your mooing and lowing, no problem.

“Yes, i'm so with you! I hate, hate, hate, hate every second of being a parent. She is five - no, it does not get better. I take her to concerts and theaters, stay up nights when she's sick, got her into good school, enrichment activities, teach her to read, write, cook, clean...I smile, and I hug and kiss, and tell her I love her - it's never sincere!
Every day-week-month just deeper and deeper into faking, lying, swallowing my real emotions...getting stomach cramps and migraines from all this faking, but it's still 13 more years, until she's at least 18, and I can retire from this crap.
Wish someone warned me before I had a kid - but no, the entire family spent 10 years persuading me how I'm missing on the most important and fulfilling thing in life. Yeah, right!”

She ain’t gonna last that long. She’ll either off her sprog or off herself.
^ Thanks for the substantial schadenfreue finds, Electricfire. Wow, those are horrifying, and I hope they find a way to make their lives better, but it definitely confirms my choice to not sprog.
afg101
That being said, I can see why a lot of you (from what I have skimmed through) hate being mothers

Less skimming, more reading, sweetie.
Oy stupid troll bitch, does brat-free mean anything to you? Any "child" of ours would not survive past the fucking first trimester.
afg101, there are no mothers on these boards smile rolling left righteyes2. This is a ChildFree board and someone who will become a parent some day (like you) is not welcome.

Go away now and don't come back.
No one on this forum is a parent! This thread was talking about another site where mothers admitted to hating their parenthood or their children.

A "moo" is an awful mother. One who is a martyr, doesn't discipline her kids, and expects "the village" to look after them and shower her with endless praise.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
The autard troll registered for the sake of giving us it's opinion. How incredibly kind of the little idiot. Go away, now. This world is going to eat you alive or at least I'm hoping it will. You WON'T like the response you get, dearie.
afg101
I hope I don't sound like an idiot writing this...

Oh, it's far too late for that.
We ain't nobody's library. None of us owe you an explaination for anything. Piss off, defecto.
This poor thing is an "ATT"(-Accidental Troll Tard) I almost feel sorry for it.:Violin

Hahaha! bouncing and laughing I knew another troll wandered in when I saw this thread on the first page! This one seemed particularly tarded too. bouncing and laughing
mumofsixbirds
Hahaha! bouncing and laughing I knew another troll wandered in when I saw this thread on the first page! This one seemed particularly tarded too. bouncing and laughing

Makes me wish I'd read her post, I could do with a giggle.

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
unicorn
mumofsixbirds

Makes me wish I'd read her post, I could do with a giggle.

Your wish is my command!bowing

Accidental Troll-Tard Shares Wisdom

"Hello, I am an autistic 20 year old, and I want to say that I had a tough childhood, but it was for the best. I was severely autistic growing up and now I am mild. My mother did everything in her power to help me become who I am today, because I couldn't say any words until I was three, had speech problems my entire childhood, wasn't social at all, and had temper tantrums often. It took me a long time to become high functioning, and not that I am trying to say I am superior to others, because I am not, but I view a child as a person too. But anyways, I then learned later on in life to stand up for myself and not count on anyone else to defend me, and of course learned to act mature on my own. That being said, I can see why a lot of you (from what I have skimmed through) hate being mothers, and I can definitely understand that having kids is very stressful, and you can easily feel like giving up. I also definitely don't believe in pre-marital sex either.

I am not a parent yet and don't claim to know everything about being a parent. But I know that being a parent is not fun and games, and I again can see why many of you are frustrated. I hope I don't sound like an idiot writing this, and I do not want to hate on anyone, and I am against calling people any names, but because I just skimmed through this thread, I just have a few questions to those mothers:

1) Do you hate your child/children so much that you don't care if he/she/they get(s) killed?
2) Do you believe that loving and caring about your own children is wrong?
3) What exactly is a "moo"? (my apologies again for not thoroughly reading this thread)

If it's ok, please explain as much detail as you can about your position, and I will respect anyone's opinions, even if you don't agree with me.

I wish you all peace and happiness."bouncing and laughing

Well that was quite special. Thanks so much Kim. smiling smiley

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
smile rolling left rightsmile This troll took the trouble to pester us with a long text about a mother who loved her child so so so so much much muchy that was able to turn the violent unsocial kinda of mute (?) autistic son/daughter to a high functioning adult who can't even understand that this forum doesn't allow mothers and fathers, mommies wanna be, and so on, or cares about being a parent. WOW! How could she do it? What kind of mojo is that!? Maybe she should share her secret with the mother whose son tried to kill a girl with a bat. :drool
Thanks for you post troll, you kept us entertained. thumbs upwink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.

A "moo" is an awful mother. One who is a martyr, doesn't discipline her kids, and expects "the village" to look after them and shower her with endless praise.

Yes, all those things. And in the early days of the web, when the CF was a listserv, the term MOO was an acronym for "Mother Obsessed with Offspring."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login