Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
Breeders have no guilt about creating somebody who will only suffer. They're as cruel as any dictator.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
its called public aide hahah

Just another child abusing welfare whore who's opinion matters as much as used kitty litter
Like welfare? The last thing we need is more leeches. EBT and proud, are we, Liz? Tsk, tsk...

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
It's not AIDE, it's aid. But at least you know your numbers 1-9!
Liz 1 through 9 dumdum probably receives public "aide" haha...it's aid you dumb whore. Go and care for your mewling bastards, and leave our CF forum alone. Stupid cunt.
Her IQ probably falls somewhere between 1 - 9. smile rolling left rightsmile
Note how the Cunt says, "HA HA" as if there's anything remotely funny about being on welfare. How anyone can purposely bring multiple baby daddyless kids into the world when they don't have a job, any money, no where to live, no cribs, diapers, food, and other basic necessities and then laugh about government handouts is a pure unadulterated CUNT.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
twolightersaday
The trouble with this village anecdote is that they want to village to pay for their kids/be a free babysitter but heaven help the village if they then DARE try and tell the moos if they're doing it wrong.

Hell, these days they don't want the village to LOOK at their kyds let alone rebuke them, guide them or demonstrate correct behavior to them. All they want from the village is Cha-ching!
In a way it does all go back to 'they don't tell the truth'. Like the X files.. the truth is out there.. it is very well hidden.
Face it, all the money is made on breeders. It is not in any of their (the baby brokers of all stripes) interest to encourage people NOT to breed. Even the welfare sector, there is a ton of private industry that makes bookoo money off the idiot breeders. Foolllooowww the money.

Sadly, even if the truth were presented I doubt it would be accepted and/or believed. The fairly tale wins out over reality and common sense. Sometimes in these high school exercises (taking care of an egg, a realistic little doll, one that acts like a real baby) will sometimes drive the message home, For the most part, like Cassandra, all negative information and commentaries are quashed and/or ignored.

a whole year??? that's a lot of pent up moo rage.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I love how a Childfree person saying "this type of B.S. is why I didn't have kids and I'm happy because of it" caused the moos to go insane with jealousy and rage! It just tickles my innards (yes I love mountain dew). I swear, sometimes I like to say that and they go absolutely WILD! It's like throwing a hand grenade in a chicken coop. drinking coffee

*** just for the record I only do that on yahoo answers and shit under my yahoo name. If it's in the general public forum, I consider it free game. Some people in the past have scolded me on CF boards because they thought I did it on mommy blogs. As if I could read those for more than 5 seconds Mr. T: I pitty tha fools. I actually tried to read a mommy blog before, it was the worst 4 seconds of my life. :smn
you all are so mean..i'm leaving this page..jeez..trolls

Yawn just another idiot moo troll.
ProudMom
you all are so mean..i'm leaving this page..jeez..trolls

WE'RE Trolls? HAHAHAHAHA! This is OUR board, BITCH! Go back to fuckbook!
and if all of yalls mothers wouldnt have spread their legs you wouldnt be here..so blame your mothers and fathers for your own issues

NO BLOWING OUT THE FUCKING MARGINS WITH HUGE IMAGES
ok. I'll go do something with my time instead of bitching on the computer and cussing like I'm stupid and know no other adjectives. Good day.

Moo Moomoo moo moomoomoo
ProudMom
ok. I'll go do something with my time instead of bitching on the computer and cussing like I'm stupid and know no other adjectives. Good day.

LEAVE! NOW!
ProudMom

I know other adjectives, but right now you inspire a few of the worst ones. Take your sorry worthless ass off of our fucking board you god damn idiot cunt. Just because you took a shot of man snot doesn't mean you are special. You're just a cunt without an identity of your own. Your screen name proves that.
I find it really ironic that "proud moo" chose to troll this particular thread.
Oh sod off and stop whining on a board where you're clearly not welcome. Maybe you could try looking after your kids? Novel idea I know.

This is our safe space to vent, thicko, I suggest you leave before you find out what happens to persistent trolls here.
"Proud Mom", huh? I'd hate to see your list of accomplishments that aren't quite as "great"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
satansbitch
I find it really ironic that "proud moo" chose to troll this particular thread.

Probably because she was googling 'I hate being a mother' and got all pissed that some of us realised it's far too shitty a job before firing one out the brat cannon.
You guys are pathetic and must be truly lonely people. Maybe abused as children? It's funny how you talk shit to this mom after she can no longer see it. Hats off to you guys, very brave. Your parents must be very proud of their hard work.

Moo Moomoo moomoomoo moo moo
Hats off to a fucking stupid troll who has nothing better to do then come onto a forum specifically stating NO MOOS ALLOWED and be a total cunt.
Fuck off before you and the others see what happens to trolls here.
YouGuysAreMOOOOOMOO!
You guys are pathetic and must be truly lonely people. Maybe abused as children? It's funny how you talk shit to this mom after she can no longer see it. Hats off to you guys, very brave. Your parents must be very proud of their hard work.

Well, hello there moocunt. Have you been separated from your herd and become lost? You've clip-clopped into the wrong place. Feel free to see yourself out and go milk yourself, you useless, shit-sucking, deflated pile of stank.
Moo-
I don't care a lick for what came a slithering out of your cooter. It's YOUR PROBLEM!!! Not mine, get it? I do not give two shits in a barrel what sacrifices you have to make. You shat the damned thing, PARENT IT!!! Do you really believe that I care one way or another what happens to the cuntling? Do you? Really? I do not. Fuck you, and the syphilis infected crapling that came a' sliding out of your diseased twat.

Sincerely,
Glynnis.
YouGuysArePathetic

Keep going...you're making me so hot....gonna come.....

--------------------
YouGuysArePathetic
Why are you here cow? Shoo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login