Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
yurble
How does the troll happen to find a particular thread if not by searching for this very topic, thus exposing her claims of happiness as obvious lies?

Said retarded troll doesn't realize that we are above her level of intelligence and can't put two and two together.

Said troll, chirs...who can't even spell her fucking name correctly, is too stupid to be raising the next generation. She thinks she's doing the world a favor...by spreading her retarded genes into our already polluted pool of human DNA waste.
:bedmadelie

Be grateful you aren't a single moo.

Anyway, I do feel for her. She should give her crack monkeys rules, or, if unable, put them with people who will give them rules and structure (daycare).

You know, I have been thinking about the idea “OMG THE WORLD IS DYING LET’S MAKE MORE BAYBEEEES” and I have come to two ideas:

1. May be a stress reaction. The world has problem, I can do nothing about it, a gut reaction about not-thinking leads to more sex and less protection. Babies are time consuming little monster, and they give you a semblance of control over events. In short, during time of stress people make more babies due to desire of control another person life AND stop you from thinking beyond whenever the colour of Junior poo is healthy or not.

2. May be a biological reaction to certain events. If we suppose that a time of, say, war is coming, it makes sense to have more babies as future “warrior” for the tribe. In German, during WWI, people under age 18 had to marry to produce more soldiers for the mothercountry (the supply was lowering). Alfo, maybe in our biology there is something hard driven that said “less possible resource in future: let’s make baybeee now, because later might be TOO late”. Follow me: let’s say there is the beginning of a drought that our simian ancestor in their tiny brains supposed might go on for years. It made sense having all the baybees possible RIGHT NOW, because the first years of a child are the hardest and the latter you had them (inside drought-time) the less possible was their survival. Now, if we have some brain mechanism inside that reacts to stressfull environmental condition with a “let’s make baby” stimulus, it might explain. It is totally an hypothesis, mind you. I don’t think there are studies about it, but it is interesting I think
I would like to second this thread to be nominated for our "epic threads" category?
It has everything: The drama, the trolls, the ugly truth about breeder's feelings with regards to their spawn.
I also kind of find it ironically hilarious that this thread is about anonymooos raging on, and half the thread is roasting anonymous, raging moos! grinning smiley
Just an idea.
http://www.hi5.com/tagged/skylersmommy20

Hi Maxine!:1wv

AAwwwww, our little troll, "Chris" couldn't resist using her REAL email when she posted her astute commentary, which of course led us right to her front door. Among her numerous online postings, and she seems to enjoy posting to household goods, "for sale" boards, which is OH SO TYPICAL for Single Moos, she readily volunteers personal information about herself including her name, loaf's name, location, birth date, "friends", high school, etc.....and the little DUM DUM even listed her cell phone, 606-216-0313 in an attempt to sell a tanning bed., telling us she's currently in Hazard, Kentucky!!!! (big surprise, she's a hillbilly!). Following is some of her personal info she posted to the world wide web, with my commentary in red:waving hellolarious

Maxine M
Profile URL:http://www.hi5.com/tagged/skylersmommy20
Profile Skin: Default Member Since:October 10, 2011
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
High School:Glencoe High School '10

About Me
Music:rap pop and hiphop
MoviesMr. T: I pitty tha foolwilight
TVMr. T: I pitty tha foolitanic,footloose,grease,dirty dancing
BooksMr. T: I pitty tha foolwilight
Sports:basketball and football
Interests:watching tv and being lazy NO surprise there!
Dreams:get married and have family Like we suspected, she IS a Single Moo!
Best Features:eyes
About Me:my name is maxine im 20 years old bday is april 18th have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and 1 dog and a little boy i love very muchsmiling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Ironic...her man shot dick snot and ran like a scalded dog, but she is telling us our men will leave us because we won't have kids.

How did that "have a baby to keep a man plan" work out for you, illiterate troll doll?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Looks like somebody left the gates open and let out all the retards.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal

GAG.

I tried reading through the responses but found myself getting irritated as fuck all over all the: BOO HOO I am SOOO glad u posted this, my life with my loaves suxxorz too!

Too goddamn bad you idiots. You pinched the loaves you are stuck with them. Yeah brats are a fuck ton of work. You had to actually drop a whelp to figure this shit out? DERRRRRR.

I have no pity for morons and even less patience reading about them whining about how haaarrrrd it is and how much their lives suck.
toomanybrats

GAG.

i hear you.
Dingo8YourBaby
You pinched the loaves you are stuck with them. Yeah brats are a fuck ton of work.

It's my understanding that they cut corners on all this work by skipping showers. Hey, that's one less chore to do.

And they pinch loaves PRECISELY because they ARE stuck with them; or rather, the loaf is stuck with Moo. That's why moos constantly low "at least I have someone to love me" as if an infant has a fucking choice about being there. Those that DO have a choice, like the duh, vanish like a fart in the wind.
kidlesskim
telling us she's currently in Hazard, Kentucky!!!!

spewing water due to laughing waving hellolarious

Not even the Dukes were this trashy.
Out-Fucking-Standing.

Here we have the classic bingos, presented in a jarring, sub-literate manner, from a single, uneducated, hillbilly moo from Hazard County. Can we get a trailer park address for $50, Miss H?

Who wants to fess up to being the decoy troll? People (and I use the term loosely, like a moo's vajay) can't really be this stupid can they?

Out-Fucking-Standing!
law
kidlesskim
telling us she's currently in Hazard, Kentucky!!!!

spewing water due to laughing waving hellolarious

Not even the Dukes were this trashy.

I loved that show! (I have the first season on DVD.) Hmm, none of them had kids either.... winking smiley
Hmmmmmm, Maxine's gone real quiet all of a sudden...devil with smile
Awesome as always, kidless kim! I was about to start yelling 'out the troll' !

She likes Twilight? That figures.

I love how the stupid beast says "I don't wanna hear this shit"... then why stay and continue reading, you fucking dumbass ?!

You think your kid will give you all the love you need ?! I feel sorry for your kid, having such a needy clingy mommy.

I bet this dumb cunt doesn't even work...so it's us paying her fucking bills. Useless cow.
http://www.hi5.com/photo_gallery.html?uid=6730163511

I found these "sexi" photos of our troll friend via her high school classmates connection page. Seems since she graduated in 2010 she's been living in trailer parks scattered across the entire Southern United States including Georgia, Alabama, and Kentucky. She has her pictures labeled with shit like:

"me stickin my tongue out)confused smiley
"me biting my lips(levi owns)"69 sex
"my sexi self"sarcastic clapping
"gangsta girl"shrug
"how adorable am i":bdid

...and more. This poor thing was hiding behind the door when God gave out good looks and class, but she was first in line when he was assigning big spindly noses, over bites, and bad taste.tongue sticking out smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Wow - FUG. LEE.
I think this mootroll embodies all the stereotypical characteristics we hate about GenY. I haven't looked at the pictures, but I'm guessing there's a duckface or two in there...

This thread makes me grin everytime I see it back on the front page popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
Between this one and the WIC Kroger one you can always tell when a moo troll has wandered in to lay down her BS.
http://www.hi5.com/photo_view.html?uid=5458293803&photoId=173795242#state=11_0

Here's a whole photo bucket of our friendly troll, "Chris", complete with ultrasound photos of her loaf!. On the "about me" page she says, "GEORGIA RULES!", yet in one of her 24 sexi photos she's wearing a University of Alabama shirt. I guess she just started down in Alabama and worked her way up to Hazard Kentucky, getting knocked up somewhere in between while on her jet setting journey across the trailer park communities scattered about the entire fucking South Eastern Seaboard. I wonder which one among the many loser looking "friends" she has posted on various places is the baby daddy? She says she wants to "...get married and have a famblee...", but there's no mention of a husband or even a boyfriend, other than that sexual reference to Levi on her lip biting picture.confused smiley

Yeah, WE are the ones who are all "alone" and our husbands will leave us because we won't shit a loaf. Apparently shitting a loaf doesn't always work in trapping a baby daddy and evidently squatting a loaf won't capture the attention of any men with marriage on their minds either. She shouldn't worry about her "dreams" though, of having the fairy tale home, husband, and loaf, because there's probably a potential mate out there for her who could use a free place to stay in her section 8 housing, enjoys the free food she gets with her WIC-Welfare EBT card, and he'd get the free piece of ass on the side too. Besides, Lowes sells that gardening "white picket" fencing border for $5 a yard and that would be JUST the right size for a trailer lot "privacy" fence..drinking coffee

kidlesskim

Here's a whole photo bucket of our friendly troll, "Chris", complete with ultrasound photos of her loaf!. On the "about me" page she says, "GEORGIA RULES!", yet in one of her 24 sexi photos she's wearing a University of Alabama shirt. I guess she just started down in Alabama and worked her way up to Hazard Kentucky, getting knocked up somewhere in between while on her jet setting journey across the trailer park communities scattered about the entire fucking South Eastern Seaboard. I wonder which one among the many loser looking "friends" she has posted on various places is the baby daddy? She says she wants to "...get married and have a famblee...", but there's no mention of a husband or even a boyfriend, other than that sexual reference to Levi on her lip biting picture.confused smiley

Of COURSE she's from AL and GA. My home-state and my current state both put out pure hatred mixed with ignorant insanity. :crz
quills
kidlesskim

Of COURSE she's from AL and GA. My home-state and my current state both put out pure hatred mixed with ignorant insanity. :crz

I too am familiar with these areas and also know they are bursting at the seams with WIC-Welfare Whore white trash Moos who are, along with their hodge-podge, halves-his-hers and "one of our own", Heinz 57, tard, WC formula guzzling, maw gaping, pie hole drooling, wailing, baby daddyless loaves, suckling on the teats of these states!!! I lived and worked in Alabama for nearly two decades, lived and worked in Georgia several years, was born in North Carolina, lived in a few other Southern states, and I currently live only 100 miles from this stupid little girl. bouncing and laughing I KNOW the type and if she was much more of a stereotypical WIC-Welfare Whore white trash Moo-Cunt, then I'd think she was made up or invented by one of us for laughs!

Sadly, for all of decent mankind living in the south, her type is ALL too common place in the Southern United States. :smn

Have we ever had a troll return after they have been outed?
jezebel_daisy
Have we ever had a troll return after they have been outed?

Not that I recall.drinking coffee

Heh - they come in guns blazing, get ripped apart and outed. Love it!
What I find funny is the fact that if they actually READ the thread they would see the pattern...obviously they are too fucking dumb to realize that the same will happen to them.
Ah well - makes for some fun reading!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login