Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
I go to a couple of different forums and I noticed one thing about trolls......they don't tend to read entire threads.......they only notice the things that piqué their moral outrage. They grab hold of that and refuse to let go, even after the entire thread has moved on to something else, so not only are they irritating, they are stupid as well and don't pay attention.
Troll
About Me
TVMr. T: I pitty tha foolitanic,footloose,grease,dirty dancing

Huh... those are movies, not TV shows. Does she mean she watched them on TV? :drool

About Me:my name is maxine im 20 years old bday is april 18th have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and 1 dog and a little boy i love very muchsmiling smiley

Gotta love how her pweshus baybee Skyler comes last. (And gotta love the kre8tiv name, too.)

P.S. To clear the place of troll stench, here is an ADORABLE Maxine! :emoheart

http://www.theittybittykittycommittee.com/2011/03/its-maxine-monday.html
kidlesskim
...and more. This poor thing was hiding behind the door when God gave out good looks and class, but she was first in line when he was assigning big spindly noses, over bites, and bad taste.tongue sticking out smiley

In summation of our most recent troll activity, I'd like to review what we have learned about "Chris" besides the fact she''s a foul mouthed Single Moo- Cunt barely out of high school who posts a bunch of illiterate bullshit as a troll on sites she is NOT welcome. We know her name is Maxine M of Hazard, KY, also known as, skylersmommy20, born on April 18 and a 2010 graduate of Glencoe High School. She's a lover of TV, Rap, and football, although she can't decide if she's a die hard Bulldogs, Wildcats, or Crimson Tide fan because she claims unflinching loyalty to all three in various internet posts depending on if she's living in Georgia, Alabama, or Kentucky at the time.

Most ANY "true" football fan knows no one is a huge fan of ALL three rival teams within the SEC, so it's rather obvious she doesn't really give a shit about football, but figures it's a great way to fish for a potential daddy for her fatherless loaf. :sx = moo with baybeem drinking coffee Maxine likes to take "sexi" pictures of herself and post them on the world wide web in poses such as poking out her thin lips in a mock put, biting her lips and making sexual references, and she likes to stick out her tongue a lot too it seems, which I find a rather odd mix of oral fixations.:baybie1 We know there's no baby daddy in the picture NOR is there even a boyfriend, but there's definitely an illegitimate loaf and she's posted ultrasounds of her inpigness online for all the disinterested world to see to prove it!:bayybee

Her "dream" is to, "...get married and have a famblee..", and she's proudly accomplished part of that already by shitting a loaf without a man in the picture. Since her birthday is in April, she graduated from high school in 2010, and she's 21 years of age, we can deduce she was 19 years old when she graduated, already held back a year most likely for being stupid. Then, OFF she goes darting around the fucking Southeastern Seaboard willy nilly, likely shacking up with any man who will let her and carelessly spreading her legs until she gets knocked up. Then, she sluices her first loaf of what is to be among MANY "half" kids by as many different baby daddys as there are sea shells on the seashore.:sx:bayybee:baybie1moo with baybeem:gross

She likes to surf sites similar to Craigslist no doubt in hopes of getting something for free, even posting her cell phone number along with her "sexi" self portraits in hopes a potential baby daddy will call her at, 606-206-0313. :bdid Then, she goes on to make asinine posts to an obvious childFREE site and then continues to pester the living hell out of people who are minding their own fucking business. Below is her lofty and astute commentary and my autopsy thereof. Maxine M, SKYLERSMOMY20, may your WIC-Welfare Whore and Moo-Cunt ideals rest in peace SOMEWHERE ELSE, anywhere, other than here!. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Dum Dum's Posts and My Commentary in Redhysterical laughterz
Umm, I'm 21 years old and have a 1 year that i love to death so i dont even want to here this bullshit dumb bitchs What do you MEAN you, "don't want to here this bullshit"??? YOU came HERE, DumDum! It's a fucking shame you are 21 years of age and don't know the difference between "hear" and "here". If you "love to death" your loaf so much, why do you mention your DOG in your online posts BEFORE the kid? Why all the pictures of loser boyfriends and YOURSELF in "sexi" poses, but nothing of Skyler, unless of course you count the ultrasound footage.confused smiley

Oh and that's probably why you guys will die alone because all of you're hate have a nice life being alone So, some people you don't know post a topic taken DIRECTLY from a Moo Cunt, you know, like YOU she has kids, and you deduce WE are the haters? Hun, your kind are the ones who hate kids, not the unchilded! Most PERVS have kids, most kids are killed by PARENTS, MOTHERS do all of the neglecting and abusing of kids, and YOU aren't even supporting your own kid NOR did you bother to insure he even had a father OR a home! Yet, WE are "haters" of kids???? PALEASE. saying 'wtf'

I have a news flash for ya too, EVERYONE "dies alone". If you actually WANT your kid to stand there and watch as you do the death rattle thing so he can suffer emotionally, then YOU are the biggest most hateful and selfish sack of shit on the planet. If I had a dick, this is where I'd tell you to suck it you STUPID cunt.
angry flipping off

Well that's how my name is spelled and how could have so much hate for something that you've never enjoyed you stupid Cynthia Who is Cynthia? No, Dummy, you spelled it "chris" one time and "chiris" the other, but that's probably because you are drunk and your vision is getting fuzzy. Besides, we all know your name is MAX M, or on the web as SKYLERSMOMMY20, so I don't suppose it really matters.shrug

Umm No at least I have something to love me and enjoy waking up to iunlike you're sad little life At least you have "SOMETHING"? Your child isn't a "thing", but apparently that's how you view him or you wouldn't be making these repeated Freudian slips. the world 'fail' on flames

All you are is selfish it just sounds like you just wantbto go and get drunk and how what a sad life to have when you're husband's see how cold and heartless you are and they could do so much better Your spelling, grammar, and overall communication skills SUCK green eyed donkey dicks! Why do you assume we are all women, heterosexual, married, alcoholics, cold hearted, selfish, and have a "sad life", simply because we don't want kids????? At your age, shouldn't you be a bit more open minded and not susceptible to 100 year old stereotypes? eye rolling smiley

Fuck you stupid bitch WAY TO GO SKYLERSMOMMY20!thumbs upwink I am sure your parents are beaming with pride at how you turned out!.sarcastic clapping

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
mumofsixbirds
I would like to second this thread to be nominated for our "epic threads" category?
It has everything: The drama, the trolls, the ugly truth about breeder's feelings with regards to their spawn.
I also kind of find it ironically hilarious that this thread is about anonymooos raging on, and half the thread is roasting anonymous, raging moos! grinning smiley
Just an idea.

It's done.
yurble
mumofsixbirds
I would like to second this thread to be nominated for our "epic threads" category?
It has everything: The drama, the trolls, the ugly truth about breeder's feelings with regards to their spawn.
I also kind of find it ironically hilarious that this thread is about anonymooos raging on, and half the thread is roasting anonymous, raging moos! grinning smiley
Just an idea.

It's done.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
kidlesskim
jezebel_daisy
Have we ever had a troll return after they have been outed?

Not that I recall.drinking coffee

Actually Ol' Brickface AKA Vurella Monk of Toledo, Ohio, AKA Petunia Pig did come back afterwards, but probably because she was too stupid to realise what was going to come up in Google searches about her.
She's a nicked chromosome away from being a man. Kind of a miracle she was fertile at all.

Also, why does the name "skylersmommy" sound so familiar? We've either seen her here before, or it's the preferred moniker of sub-literate moo trolls who invade CF boards.

Anyway, nice work, Kim!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
She's a nicked chromosome away from being a man. Kind of a miracle she was fertile at all.

Nice work, Kim!

? did I miss something?

Also.

The kind of miracle that shouldn't happen <.<
Is calling someone a stupid Cynthia considered an insult?
I hope Maxine is still reading this. Don't fuck with people who are smarter than you- this is what happens.
I noticed all the other random moo trolls vanished when Maxine got her ass handed to her. I have never seen such a parade of ignorance and illiteracy. Shame on all you moos for googling "I hate being a fucking mother", ending up here, and instead of leaving quickly due to your obvious mistake, actually posting insults to the members of this forum in your extremely poor spelling and grammar. You all deserve your unhappy lives.
Next time Sexi wants to show up at a gun club meeting, she would be wise to bring something more than a water pistol. She wasn't even supersoaker smart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."

Most ANY "true" football fan knows no one is a huge fan of ALL three rival teams within the SEC, so it's rather obvious she doesn't really give a shit about football, but figures it's a great way to fish for a potential daddy for her fatherless loaf.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

As the girlfriend of a rabid Tennessee nut, I can attest that this is true about 1000x over. Stupid bitch!
law

Most ANY "true" football fan knows no one is a huge fan of ALL three rival teams within the SEC, so it's rather obvious she doesn't really give a shit about football, but figures it's a great way to fish for a potential daddy for her fatherless loaf.

As the girlfriend of a rabid Tennessee nut, I can attest that this is true about 1000x over. Stupid bitch!

This is any conference, but the SEC trumps them all. You hate all other teams. It is in the blood.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
law

Exactly!thumbs upwink

Unless someone has been exposed to any die hard fans of a particular SEC college they don't really "get" to what depth this football thing can descend. Football rivalry within families, especially involving inlaws, can literally ruin relationships forever, including marriages in some cases. While they are all pretty bad and ridiculous, the Auburn-Alabama rivalry among and between fans in the state of Alabama is unparalleled.I could fill an encyclopedia with some of the bullshit I have witnessed over the years from otherwise well educated, easy going, "normal" people. These incidents include road rage(they paint their cars up during football season, stick flags and stickers all over their vehicles, paint the scores in shoe polish on windshields, etc....), physical altercations, verbal fights escalating until someone is told to leave and "banned" from that home, school paraphernalia like shirts, caps, programs, etc....tossed into a can and set on fire, fist fights, brawls, etc................eye rolling smiley

Die hard football fans in the south plan their lives around football season activities and games including weddings, retirement parties, work schedules, vacations, and even funeral services. I once attended a funeral service for a die hard Auburn fan who died 3 days before the Alabama-Auburn game being held on Saturday and his service was postponed until the following Monday due to football parties, plans to travel to the game, and other shit associated with the "big game". At his funeral the eulogist made mention of it and said, "It's what he would have wanted", which of course was true. I have known people who wouldn't date someone who had attended the rival school because that's considered a "mixed marriage" if it progressed to that and is frowned upon.shrug

Oddly, most fans have never even attended their "chosen team" college, but early on they have to "pick", like with whether they are "for" the Yankees or the Rebels. No one down there openly admits to having been born in the north because that would brand them,"part Yankee". The rivalry among differing SEC fans is similar to Yankees VS Rebels from the fucking Civil War. SO, when our little troll, who is living down here, claimed she was a big Georgia Bulldogs fan, but then was pictured on that same page wearing a University of Alabama sweat shirt I KNEW she was full of shit.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
law

Exactly!thumbs upwink

Unless someone has been exposed to any die hard fans of a particular SEC college they don't really "get" to what depth this football thing can descend.

Ugh. As a woman who lives with an SEC football fanatic, and yes we have had our various blowups over it, one of which I posted about here, it just goes to show you how stupid our troll is if she is actively searching for one of them. Not that I don't adore every fiber of my boyfriend's being, I do, and he is the world's sweetest, gentlest, and sexiest man, but the football bullshit I could definately live without, and having my life planned around Vols games pisses me off to no end (especially since they fucking suck). And there IS NO WAY to change it - no cajoling, no guilt trips, no discussions, no compromising, no bribes, no rational explanations, nothing. You can pull them away from their games but they will be MISERABLE and resentful and it is just not worth it, even though they are blow up every time their team makes even the smallest of errors. It is inherent in them, it is who they are. I'm surprised my boyfriend doesn't bleed Orange when he cuts himself. And he didn't even go to that school. His father did.

I also have other friends who are SEC team fans; same shit, different colors.

The ONLY reasons we are going to the Air Force ball this year are because 1. one of his good buddies in another squadron is chairing and asked for help so my BF volunteered and 2. they moved the date and venue. Otherwise it was a no go because it was in previous years always scheduled on the day Tennessee plays Florida. hitting over the head with a hammer
Lmfao umm hay you stupid bitches you got every part of my info worg and yes do work and probably live in a house bigger then yours with that said I hope you and. yoursboyfriends have nothing but pain on you're life bye
Oh shit, it's back like black mold. Are you drunk or high on meth? I can't imagine being that stupid and illiterate. Does it hurt? Back to the barn now, Flossie.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Looks like the clueless cow cunt has wandered back in...
chris
Lmfao umm hay you stupid bitches you got every part of my info worg and yes do work and probably live in a house bigger then yours with that said I hope you and. yoursboyfriends have nothing but pain on you're life bye

I'm giving up. This thing is officially too stupid to respond to. If anyone here speaks cunt please explain this post to me. On second thought, forget I asked. I wouldn't wish cunt speak on my worst enemy
illiterate cunt

sleeping
I don't get college football cultism, and especially don't get"rock chalk jayhawk" But that's neither here nor there. Chris is a pigslut with a prolapsed poontang that squeaks.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
well, Illiterate Cunt doesn't realize how Google works obviously...the more she reponds, the more we post her real name and info here, the more likely the chances someone she knows will find this thread....complete with her idiocy posted here.

Go back to your turd, you useless heap of flesh....and stop bothering the adults before your name shows up on the Google Cache higher than your so-called Sexi pics do. angry flipping off
Them so called sexy pictures isn't even me you fat cow that's why you're SO FUCKING DUMB lol whoever you found wasn't me lol so go suck a dick stupid bitches I'm out piece ho!!
chris
Them so called sexy pictures isn't even me you fat cow that's why you're SO FUCKING DUMB lol whoever you found wasn't me lol so go suck a dick stupid bitches I'm out piece ho!!

I'm not fat you dumb cunt...and you are FUGLY! You look like the typical hillbilly tramp with an IQ lower than your shoe size, which is WHY you keep coming back. So, just for that, I"m going to put your name at the top of the cache you CUNT.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login