Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RE: two cents ¢¢ ~ pit bull vs 4 year old

Posted by Jenni 
Well I have two kids, 5 & 10, and they both know to mind their own damn business and stay the hell out of other people's yards/stuff/etc. Where the hell was the kids mom while he was wandering the neighborhood?
It never ceases to piss me the hell off when I read stories about little brats being attacked by dogs. Always, the animal is at fault. Never mind that the child trespassed onto someone else's property and onto the dog's turf, or the little shit was poking or kicking the dog, or yanking its tail.

If ever little cunt-demon does anything to agitate the animal, it should be the kid being put down, and not the dog. Domesticated pet dogs don't go attack people for no reason.
As a pitbull owner, these kinds of news stories piss me off. If it were any other breed of dog, it wouldn't even make the news. But pitbulls get blamed for everything!
The Purple Penguin
Re: RE: two cents ¢¢ ~ pit bull vs 4 year old
January 05, 2006
I own a pitbull, and he is the SWEETEST, KINDEST dog I've ever had the pleasure to own. He even sleeps on my bed with my 2 cats. Now, tell me that's a vicious dog that deserves to die? Damn those sprogs, they always put the innocent animal at fault.
Anonymous User
Re: RE: two cents ¢¢ ~ pit bull vs 4 year old
January 05, 2006
Pit bulls do get blamed... and the vast majority of it could be avoided if the stupid owners were a tad smarter. I still think they can be quirky.... however...
I had the pleasure of meeting "Hammer" the bowling pit bull (he is long gone, unfortunately.) He was profiled on 'That's Incredible' and the National Enquirer also had a pic of him.
He'd lick you to death.. lovely animal.
I do respect pit bulls and I don't think I'd want to push one to test them.
Reminds me of a story from years ago about some woman who had a st bernard. For some reason, some kid was in her house... don't know if it was grandkid, neighbor. The dog had never shown so much as a lip curl. Woman was in another room and heard a hell of a lot of screaming... the dog really was mauling the kid and she coudlnt' pull it off the kid. She got her shotgun and killed the st bernard. It was too late for the kid as well.
When the dog was investigated, it had a ball point pen jammed clear into its ear... terrible, terrible.
Not sure how that one panned out though.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.