Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
January 05, 2006
Dating a breeder with a former moo and brat?
DEAR GOD GIRL, RUN FOR THE HILLS...
First of all, that guys first responsibility is for that kid, despite how horrible the moo is (divorce has two sides though). SEcond of all, guilt will probably make this guy allow the brat to get away with stuff that other kids might not, so you think it is bad now? Just wait until the little puke is a sullen, angry, acting out teenager.
I could go on, but keeping in mind, acting out little puke, just think of the finances that will go towards raising the future inmate of the month.
Re: #783
January 05, 2006
The kid might have a bed-wetting problem. Although we know very little about him, I'd wager he's got some emotional issues (maybe from the divorce, maybe from a bad parent, maybe from getting teased at school?) Unless you know for a fact that the kid peed on the couch just to spite you, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not fun to get carted around like some appendage. He probably didn't want to be dragged along to his dad's girlfriend's house any more than you wanted to have him there, but it's not like he had a choice in the matter, right?

By the way, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool CFer.
CF Scorpio
January 05, 2006
guest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The kid might have a bed-wetting problem. Unless you know for a fact that the
> kid peed on the couch just to spite you, I'd give
> him the benefit of the doubt.

Good point, actually. I hadn't thought of that. My ex-BF had a 7-year-old boy who wet the bed frequently. I guess it is a common problem with boys that age whose parents get divorced.
CF 4 Ever
January 05, 2006
GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP. A true CFer CANNOT have a nice life with a breeder mate, EVER. Eventually, the relationship will be doomed by brat, and the "other" parent. You cannot win. Two and half years? Jeez, move on. Unless you are not truly CF, GET MOVING ON. You will be glad you did.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.