Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
January 05, 2006
The sad thing is they will punish him as a juvenile.. poor widdle kiddle, he has never had a decent shake in his life... which is true...
Talk about arguments for involuntary sterilization.
Everyone blatts like nanny goats about 'it's for the children', the welfare of the children..
If they'd get off their duff and sterilize those who so obiously would make shitty parents, some of this could be cut down. Not stopped, but cut down.
Cambion
Re: #786
January 05, 2006
I couldn't believe what I was reading in that article. Homicidal little fucker - and I'll bet the family is going to totally stick up for the brat, even though he intentionally killed his cousin. "Oh, they were having a little argument, and little Dijnn accidentally picked up a can of oil and soaked the hallway with it and set fire to the floor. He's just a kid." Yeah, he's just a kid, so that excuses him from murder, right?

They absolutely should not punish this little beast as a juvenile. He deliberately attempted to and succeeded in taking the life of another person - he should be tried as an adult and stuck in a real prison.

But since the whole family is probably fucked in the head, it's only natural that it rubs off on the kid. Not only do the parents need to be sterilized, but so does the damn kid. I wouldn't want to think what his possible future offspring would be like.
Anonymous User
Re: #786
January 05, 2006
put in the adjective 'vicious' and you have it..
vicious little kid
technically, he should be soaked in inflammatories and set on fire
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.