Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Lady Cooper 
Lady Cooper
January 05, 2006
Blah, breeder TV. The thing that ticks me off more than breeders are teen breeders. It's bad enough the ones that get knocked up by not using protection and keep the baby, but the ones that have more than one before they're 18 really get my goat!

"OmgZ iM preGnAnT aGiN n i M 16 n I m calLin mAh bAybE [godawful name] n I luuuuv bAyBeEEeeEzZ!11!!"

Ugh.
Cambion
Re: 792
January 05, 2006
I must concur with you, Lady Cooper. Today's generation of teens are even more dense and breeder-ific than the damn adults (and I use the word "adults" loosely when referring to the breeder-cows). I mean, how dumb can teen girls be?

Do they still think babies come from the stork, so they can bed-romp unprotected all night with some guy and not suffer any consequences? Pff...stupid girls.
Fattie
January 06, 2006
Yup. Most teen girls are quite stupid nowadays even with all the information out there on birth control, STD's, and the realities of parenting.
Maury sometimes has teen girls (some young as 12) on his show who are desperate to have a baybee and brag about how many partners they have unprotected sex with. And the teen girls usually give some BS excuse of why they want a baybee such as "I will have someone to luv me forevver and ever" or in the case where they have a steady boyfriend "he says he wil luv me and stick by me and help take care of the baybee!"
Apparently these girls never watch the episodes of Maury where he gives men DNA tests because he denies being the "baby's daddy" (another rant on that phrase coming soon) or the episodes where children (some young as 6) are out of control and treat their "parents" like shit (mostly because the "parents" never disciplined them to begin with).
But I love those shows where the teens want to be moomies because ususally, they are handed an actual babyee to take care of for 24 hours and towards the end, the girls are in tears and say "It's sooooooo hard! I don't want to be a moomie! I want to wait!"
Feh
January 06, 2006
I work with teenagers and there isn't all that much good informtation on birth control in public schools, and there is absolutely NO information anywhere on how difficult it actually is to raise a child. Even if there were, well, teens are stupid and can't think properly.
anonymous guest
January 06, 2006
So I'm not the only one who thinks the episodes of Maury where they show teen girls who want to have babies are absolutely the best. Those shows are awesome! In fact, they need to show those episodes as education material in the public school setting.

Feh does hit it right on target--there isn't much on (or none) such things in the public school. And of what's actually there, it's not very good information. Even if the information is good, like Feh stated, the teens will let their hormones control them and do stupid stuff.

As for the episode of ER, haven't seen the new ones, since the only time I get to see them are in the morning on TNT, but they started back on the reruns. Never did like Kovach anyway. If last nights ep. was anything like the poster described, well, it's not the first time he has spurted his breederistic logic.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.