Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does this make my vagina look ugly?

Posted by Dorisan 
Does this make my vagina look ugly?
May 01, 2012
The author suffered in her pregnancy with Vulva Varicose Veins

"My OB out here is a good-looking guy. I had to get the courage to ask him to take a look. I wanted to get a wax, but I was scared I’d hemorrhage."

He's a good-looking guy? What - so if he'd been a troll, she would not have felt shy about asking? I also looked up some of the support devices she talked about. The Fembrace and the Prenatal Cradle

And she thought the first one looked like a diaper? More like a chastity belt. Not that any guy would probably want her, what with her va-jay-jay looking like tentacles were going to shoot out.

Oh lord. Chalk up more horrors CF women never have to endure.
Re: Does this make my vagina look ugly?
May 01, 2012
WTF if that chick wanted a chastity belt she should have gotten a nice metal one with a lock and cute embellishments.
May 01, 2012
The time for a chastity belt is presumably before you get knocked up. Just like the time for getting a wax is when you expect someone to want to look closely at that region of your body, not when you've just described it as hideously ugly.

She describes her genitals as having "the texture of a cauliflower". two faces puking

I did an image search for the condition. She is right: she will not be winning any vag beauty contests. Gah!
Anonymous User
May 01, 2012
So glad I will never be ruining my body like this dumb twat did.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2012
Tap dancing christ! I'm so glad I will never be having children. I also didn't know you could varicose veins in that area. two faces puking
May 01, 2012
yurble

She describes her genitals as having "the texture of a cauliflower". two faces puking

I did an image search for the condition. She is right: she will not be winning any vag beauty contests. Gah!

OMFG that ALMOST put me off my awesome ice cream cone.

ALMOST.

(not much can completely put me off my once in a blue moon ice cream cone.)
May 01, 2012
ICK! ::brbl
May 01, 2012
Why did I Click??? OMFG WHY DID I CLICK??? :hs
May 01, 2012
Oh, God, what woman wants to wear a TRUSS for their hoo-hah? That thing is reminiscent of the old corset days and looks hideously hot and uncomfortable.

The link to the varicose vayjay gave me the shudders. UGH!

Gosh, we're missing out.
May 01, 2012
They should hand that picture out to boys in high school sex ed. Free birth control!
Anonymous User
May 01, 2012
holy shit. Any claims they make that it returns to normal are officially bullshit. fucking nasty
May 01, 2012
OMFG! MY EYES! ::brbl

lab mom
May 01, 2012
Hope your husband likes eating cauliflower, because otherwise that pantry is closed!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 01, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Hope your husband likes eating cauliflower, because otherwise that pantry is closed!

Oh my fuck; that is brilliant, Miss_H.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
May 01, 2012
I am not gonna click that...I am not gonna click that....Oh Fuck...I am not gonna click that....
May 01, 2012
Fuck that does look like a chastity belt.

So glad I'll never need to wear one of those horrendous contraptions. LMFAO
May 01, 2012
Meh - my husband is reading this over my shoulder and just told me that my vagina could win a beauty contest.

Not sure if he means it or if it's because he knows better to say otherwise. smug
May 01, 2012
Mine is pretty awesome too...or at least I've been told...hehehe
Nothing like the overgrown, bushy, rank cheeseburger vaginabuttholes donned by the moo-brigade.

They didn't even mention the hemhorroids in the anal region...vagina and ass hemhorroids. No Thanks.
I think I'll keep my orifices exactly the way they are...neat, tidy and unravaged.
May 01, 2012
mumofsixbirds

I think I'll keep my orifices exactly the way they are...neat, tidy and unravaged.

Sounds a lot like mine. cool smiley
Anonymous User
May 01, 2012
cfbitchfromla
I am not gonna click that...I am not gonna click that....Oh Fuck...I am not gonna click that....

Don't do it! I looked and I can never unsee that!::brbl
May 01, 2012
yurble
she will not be winning any vag beauty contests

No.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
May 02, 2012
OMG what are those bubbles sticking out of her vagina!!! I'll never be able to look at another preg-moo again without laughing my a$$ off
May 02, 2012
Moo cares what her crotch looks like just because the OB is a "good looking guy"??? That by itself is damn creepy.
May 02, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

Miss H.!!! spanking with a whip on the ass
How am supposed to get THAT picture out of my head??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
May 02, 2012
In spite of all the warnings, I just had to click on that link. I really wish I didn't. My coffee almost came up. ::brbl

If I was a guy, I certainly wouldn't want that thing near me again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login