Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does this make my vagina look ugly?

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Does this make my vagina look ugly?
May 06, 2012
jojobeans
OMG what are those bubbles sticking out of her vagina!!! I'll never be able to look at another preg-moo again without laughing my a$$ off

Well, to be fair, I doubt that happens in 100% of cases. I've seen some mothers naked and none of them seemed especially disgusting in that region (although I wasn't at eye level). It's just one of the many things that can go wrong, which isn't mentioned. If it happens in even 5% of cases, you'd think it would be worth mentioning in high school biology/sex ed.
May 06, 2012
satansbitch
Moo cares what her crotch looks like just because the OB is a "good looking guy"??? That by itself is damn creepy.

That is totally creepy.

I don't see why she cares about getting a wax in this condition anyway- the bulging vein will just show up more. It would be mean to the person doing it as well. Stupid cow. Another pseudo feminist obsessed with her vag, I'm surprised she isn't proud and bragging about her trophy vein. It must be tough to be so confused - they want to be proud to be a cow but then they feel they have to compete with teen girls and CF women. They do obsess over things that normally come with inpigness and sluicing as if it is some surprise. Of course there are hernias and varicose veins when you carry a watermelon in your lower abdomen for months. Duuuuh.

And the hot doctor is not looking at you as a sexual being, Ms. Moo, got it? So you just show him your big old vag lump, it really doesn't matter to him.
May 06, 2012
Varicose veins are contraindicated for waxing so moo is wasting her time worrying. 'Sides, I'm sure the OB's seen it all before.
May 06, 2012
jojobeans
OMG what are those bubbles sticking out of her vagina!!! I'll never be able to look at another preg-moo again without laughing my a$$ off

"She's mellltttiinnnggg......she's mellltinngg!!!!!" smile rolling left rightsmile
Anonymous User
May 06, 2012
I haz an idea.

Some ad agency needs to find some gorgeous teenagers, white, AA, Hispanic, (yes I know that isn't a race) Asian. Anyway, they should show them walking on the beach in the sexiest bikini allowed on tv. And talking to the camera.

"I don't plan to have any kids till I am a whole lot older and married with a good job.

Cause if I looked like that (screen shots of A Shape Of A Mother type come up) I couldn't wear a bikini, I couldn't show my stomach in public (pictures of gross stretch marks flash over the screen) and, well, if I wait till I finish school, get married and get a good job, I can afford to fix it."

Or you could find some teenagers with gross stretch marks and shoot them without their faces showing and have them say,"I had no idea what carrying a child for 9 months can do to your body. I know now. Michael wanted me to prove how much I loved him so I had a baby with him. Now he's off dating her (picture of hot teenager in bikini shows up) while I'm stuck here at home raising our child.

I guess he never really loved me at all. I love our baby, but I miss hanging out with my friends. Right now, it's Friday night and they're at the movies but I couldn't take Kyd and couldn't find a babysitter. Worse, I'm going to have to look at his face in our son/daughter for the rest of my life."
Anonymous User
May 06, 2012
yurble
She describes her genitals as having "the texture of a cauliflower". two faces puking!

Fuck. I used to like cauliflower. two faces puking
May 07, 2012
.... Reason # 3,635,489,542 not to have kids! Great!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login