Kre8ive Names

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Kre8ive Names
September 25, 2012
KABA
Modern way to name your child:

1) Open Wikipedia
2) Click "Random article"
3) If the title has multiple words, pick the 2nd word.

My non-existent kid will be named Cello.

Mine would be Filopanti. Still better than Neveah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
September 25, 2012
reaperess
I was in McDonalds today, trying to cure my epic PMS craving for a fish sandwich. Not just any fish would do - pre-formed fish patty topped with cheese that was mined in a dairy deposit adjacent to the Velveeta mine. Don't know why. It totally hit the spot, though.

Anyway, I'm in McD's, and this feral brat of about three was running all over the place, completely unchecked by her white-trash moo. Don't worry - I'm getting to the name. Anyway, this brat was a chubby little dumpling of a thing (I'm a chubby little dumpling of a thing, but I'm cute, intelligent, perky, and humble, lol). She alternated between waving her fat little arm and wailing, then looking at the food and giggling. She wailed again, wandered off, fell over, and Moo just stood there at the counter waiting for the piglet to come back before she would order.

They arrived at the drink station, and Bratleigh flailed at the soda fountain, "Want toe-duh! Want toe-duh!!!"

Moo replied in her little insipid voice that of course Bratleigh could have some soda.

I've saved the name for last... The entire time, it was "Prunella, where are you going? Prunella, don't go far. Yes you can have soda, Prunella."

Prune-ella. I know it's a real name. It's an old-fashioned name. I have utmost respect for old-fashioned names, but naming a brat Prunella in this day and age - Ummmm, NO!

Google tells me that prunella is this:

But I see this:

SOMEBODY will be calling her Prunella DeVille waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
September 25, 2012
trekkie monster
Latrina! She's an actual person who puts her kid in pageants.
Daily! It has an inane spelling like Daylee or something similar. But Daily!

I had a student named Latrina. I giggled to my mother over this, "Do you think she has a twin sister named Toiletta?"

It's your hell; you rot in it!
September 25, 2012

"TAAAAWWWWDDD"

I've never met a Todd who was normal.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 26, 2012
Okay... I finally have one to add here. They are doing a spot on the news right now about a kid who's up for adoption. The kids name is 'Sir' Yep... 'Sir'
Yes Sir ... I ain't kiddin.
September 28, 2012
jessikitty
drake
One of my friends has a daughter, and in that daughters class was a girl with the name ''Countess'.
I shit you not...

Wasn't there an African American actress named that? I think she was on Moesha or one of those sitcoms when there used to be UPN.

Yes, you are correct about the actress. I was aware of her name when I learned about the childs name. I asked my friend if the child was named after the actress, and she said that the mother claimed that she 'came up with it on her own'. Yeah, SURE she did...smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
September 28, 2012
This is what I think of when I hear the name Latrine
Robin Hood Men in Tights

Anonymous User
September 29, 2012
My boyfriends name is Todd! He's pretty normal... his family however... no. Not normal.

I was in goodwill and this kid was freaking the fuck out the entire time I was in there. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and her mother was screaming back. The kids name was "Naveah" really?

My sister named her kid "Draegan". He's messed up.

Someone I worked with knew a family in WV who had the last name of "Pain" they named their kids "Major" and "Minor".
September 29, 2012
^^If anything, the Major/Minor incident just proves that kids are accessories for some people.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
September 30, 2012
Heh, there's a chav family who live down the road from my auntie, the kids I know of are called Candice, Lexie-Leigh, Brooklyn and Bailey (the last two are twins and vandalising little shitbags)
Anonymous User
October 02, 2012
A woman I know told me that her friend has a newly-sluiced male grandbrat. His name? Raven Wood. Kill me now!
October 03, 2012
Blogger Bleubird Vintage named her newest sprog sailor rhodes mccoy.
October 05, 2012
Last night, I was taking care of a $3000 print order for some sorority gala. Two of the girls' first names: Holland and Wylie.

----------
michaela

October 05, 2012
I wonder how many "Wylie/Wile E. Coyote" jokes the one girl has heard.

----------
michaela

October 07, 2012
Two little shits whose parents were customers today: Harper and Fletcher. Female and male child, respectively. I think I tasted bile when moomoo told them to stop fucking with the flashlights.

(We have these "no battery" flashlights/torches in the impulses. You repeatedly squeeze a lever to give it power. It makes noise. They are bright and shaped like animals. Good fucking Christ I hate those lights. SHKRRSHKRRRSHKRRR all damn day.)

I wonder if anyone will call Fletcher "Felcher" one of these days. I was sorely tempted to "mispronounce" the kid's name.

I also daydream of when some trendy, Austinite moo will come up to the print counter to demand that I print her goldenboys' all-natural, recycled birthday gathering invitations. I want the kids to be named Parsley and Sage. This is so I can yell out, "ARE THEIR SISTERS NAMED ROSEMARY AND THYME? LOLOLOLOL" And I will go home happy for once.

----------
michaela

October 07, 2012
Hubby and I were sitting at a picnic table on the beach this afternoon when some idiot moo started randomly screaming at one of her spawn. The little she shit's name? Catalina. As in Catalina just like the salad dressing. When moo started screaming she shit started screaming and I thought it would be a good idea to feed the sea gulls and pigeons.
October 07, 2012
Hubby and I were sitting at a picnic table on the beach this afternoon when some idiot moo started randomly screaming at one of her spawn. The little she shit's name? Catalina. As in Catalina just like the salad dressing. When moo started screaming she shit started screaming and I thought it would be a good idea to feed the sea gulls and pigeons. They can both get agressive when you run out of food.
Anonymous User
October 10, 2012
On the Xfactor there was an older female contestant whoss first name was Panda.
October 11, 2012
moosmooseverywhere
October 11, 2012
Panda also got taken out by ambulance for breathing troubles!
Anonymous User
October 15, 2012
We have a new salesperson at work. Her name is Shamonica. Lol. I think of shamrocks, shamwows, and shamalamadingdong. Her last name begins with an SH as well. I guess her parents thought that would be cute? Why not just Monica? She says she prefers to be called Shay. Well atleast Shay as far as I know, is an actual name for a girl. Lol.
October 15, 2012
jessikitty
We have a new salesperson at work. Her name is Shamonica. Lol. I think of shamrocks, shamwows, and shamalamadingdong. Her last name begins with an SH as well. I guess her parents thought that would be cute? Why not just Monica? She says she prefers to be called Shay. Well atleast Shay as far as I know, is an actual name for a girl. Lol.

Ha, it makes me think of the Michael Jackson parody on Bo Selecta. SHAMONE!
October 16, 2012
Snark Shark
makes me think of SHARONA.

"MY MY MY MY MYYYYYYYY SHARONA!!"

Sharona reminds me of Shirona, the champion of the Elite four in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.
October 16, 2012
I saw this name used by a Moo on a breederific site yesterday: Rhys

Rhys?

saying 'wtf'

And she said he is 17 months old, toosmile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login