Re: Kre8ive Names
March 29, 2013
Snowe
Boy: Homer Eugene

That's a name that screams "Gimme a wedgie!"
Anonymous User
March 30, 2013
And another potential pole dancing polecat: "DeZiré" I think it's supposed to be pronounced
like the more traditional French girls' name Désirée or boys' name Désiré, which derive from
the Latin Desiderata (desired or wished-for).

Cheers,

An.Iron.Butterfly
Anonymous User
April 02, 2013
All of my sister's children have "trendy" (stupid) names. Her 11-year-old is named Branch and she got really pissed off when she found out he lets people mistakenly call him "Brandon.".
April 02, 2013
"Branch"? Seriously? saying 'wtf'

Jesus, the dumbest trendee name in our extended family is "Aidan", and even that's bad enough! What's so wrong with giving children proper names?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Anonymous User
April 02, 2013
strange aeons

Jesus, the dumbest trendee name in our extended family is "Aidan", and even that's bad enough! What's so wrong with giving children proper names?

Yes, seriously. It could be worse, I guess...his father wanted to name him Blade.

I was looking for a background image for something and stumbled across this site. The owner/author/whatever's children are named Eenan, Jaylen and Alaethia Rose. I wonder if she's a big Wheel of Fortune fan and that's the reason she 'bought' so many vowels.
April 02, 2013
lucille_mcgillicuddy
strange aeons

Yes, seriously. It could be worse, I guess...his father wanted to name him Blade.

I was looking for a background image for something and stumbled across this site. The owner/author/whatever's children are named Eenan, Jaylen and Alaethia Rose. I wonder if she's a big Wheel of Fortune fan and that's the reason she 'bought' so many vowels.

Well, I think Blade might actually have been better - I mean, what's cooler: a tree limb or Wesley Snipes as a vampire hunter? Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

April 02, 2013
lucille_mcgillicuddy
All of my sister's children have "trendy" (stupid) names. Her 11-year-old is named Branch and she got really pissed off when she found out he lets people mistakenly call him "Brandon.".

She should just leaf that one alone

April 02, 2013
thom_c
lucille_mcgillicuddy

She should just leaf that one alone

waving hellolarious
April 02, 2013
I guess that apple fell FAR from the tree.....
Anonymous User
April 02, 2013
They're actively trying to produce #9 because, as my idiot sister put it, she's "just got so much 'mom-ness' left in her." For the record, she's a really terrible mother so I don't know where the delusion that she's WunderMommen or whatever came from.

I've included a photo of the whole sideshow together. They look like a goddamn Mormon cult.

April 02, 2013
Lucille, no offense to your sister, but her cooter must be hanging to her knees by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Anonymous User
April 02, 2013
drake
Lucille, no offense to your sister, but her cooter must be hanging to her knees by now.

I'm not offended. She's...like the worst human being I know. And you're right, it is totally wrecked. She's had a couple of surgeries to repair the damage of a prolapsed uterus and then another procedure to "rejuvenate" the whole kit and caboodle. The doctors my sister has seen for treatment have all recommended a hysterectomy since she's clearly worn out her equipment and should shut down the factory, but she's objected tooth and nail to the idea. She might not be able to rope in Husbands Number-6-and-up if she can't produce life from within her loins (nor the threat of financial ruin that comes with it!).

I had to elope because I couldn't fathom springing my sister and her brood on my unsuspecting in-laws and their friends/family. It's a fucking circus to have them all in the same room--to say the least. . My parents are in their early seventies and at any given time I can call my mom up and find that she's been involuntarily forced to babysit for a weekend or more because Daisy needs a "break" and her moron of a husband doesn't feel safe leaving a pair of sixteen year olds in charge of the younger mistakes. If you don't fucking feel "safe" with the idea, then don't fucking leave town...it's that simple. My parents have been picking up the slack from my sister's poor choices since the day one of my mom's co-workers told her that my sixteen year old sister was knocked up and had no idea who the father was. My sister was adamant that there was only one possibility, no-way-no-how was there any chance in Hell that her bastard spawn belonged to anyone but her high school "soulmate." My parents believed her and alienated quite a few good friends in the process of trusting her stupid ass up until the paternity test on my firstborn nephew came back completely ruling out her meathead ex-boyfriend as the baby-daddy. Her response to that heartbreaking revelation? "Oh...Well, then I don't know who it's gonna be." That kind of bullshit in an incredibly small town in the late 1980s meant my parents were so horrified and embarrassed they pretty much had to move across the state to escape the mess their elder daughter made and was content to wallow in.

Holy cow...I didn't intend to go on such a rant-o-thon. Sorry.
April 09, 2013
Another retarded breeder woman brought in yet another ZIP file full of custom LEGO birthday invitations bought from Etsy. Jesus, doesn't that cost money for the design work? And then $30+ for printing and ream cutting? Fuck. Anyway, the latest name on this fuckery was JACE.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
April 09, 2013
I just saw a good one: Paisley.smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 11, 2013
drake

Hmm. How about Plaid, or Argyle? Tartan? Herringbone? bouncing and laughing

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
April 13, 2013
clematis
drake

Hmm. How about Plaid, or Argyle? Tartan? Herringbone? bouncing and laughing

I think some of those could be good names for a litter of puppies or kittens.
April 14, 2013
One of my cousins sprogged not too long ago and called it "Eden". Not the weirdest name in the world, but it still got a raised eyebrow from me.

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

Anonymous User
April 15, 2013
Possibly the last great one I get from work:

Terguson.

The only question is whether the kids in middle school call him Turdguson or Tardguson.

April 15, 2013
Snark Shark
""Eden". "

HEY EDEN, HOW'Z YER GARDEN?

waving hellolarious Bad shark!

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

April 16, 2013
Seen on the back of an SMooV while sitting in traffic today. Tau the duh and Sa, a girl sprog. For some reason the stuppid famblee sticker had their names under it. I sincerely hope those are short for something.
Anonymous User
April 24, 2013
And spotted online...just the trendiest name EVAR.... LaTrenda...

Cheers,

An.Iron.Butterfly
Anonymous User
April 24, 2013
The name of Steve Martin's infant daughter might be named "Conquistador".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/04/24/steve-martin-reveals-babys-name-conquistador/2110507/

Steve Martin, who has been totally tight-lipped about his new baby girl, opened up a little —- with jokes — about being a new dad on Tuesday's Late Show with David Letterman.

Dave asked about the baby's name, and Steve replied, "We've thought about the name quite a bit," he said.

"Conquistador," he said, pronouncing it "con-queest-a dor." "What do you think? I didn't want to go with one of those Hollywood weird names. Conquistador says... It's a statement."
April 29, 2013
Not sure if this was intended to be a name or was a typo on the birth cert. - Norrin And on top of having that name he is also a flapper - Fate must hate that kid.
April 29, 2013
Don't forget about sweet little Ottoline! waving hellolarious

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 30, 2013
Gacobi

It sounds like someone vomiting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login