Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kre8ive Names

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Kre8ive Names
May 02, 2013
I went to high school with girls whose parents gave them names based off license plates... Xko (pronounced Echo), Wkl and AdaZ.

I also had a crazy bitch in my store the other day that kept screaming at her brat named Latte.
May 02, 2013
you sure it wasn't LaTae? lol!
May 02, 2013
Two from a mommy blogger Mazzy and Harlow. At least the latter is a name but Mazzy, which I guess rhymes with spazzy? WTF!!!
May 03, 2013
aliceblue
Two from a mommy blogger Mazzy and Harlow. At least the latter is a name but Mazzy, which I guess rhymes with spazzy? WTF!!!

Probab;y supposed to be pronounced May Z like something out of the 19th Century South.
Or like Jazz ie or Yazzie, our youngest kitteh.

May 03, 2013
Oh. I just remembered a real doozie I heard at a few years ago while I was at a town Fall Festival.

I. shit. you. not: SIMIAN....yes like the damned monkey!

I believe I was in the process of ordering some curly fries, and a giant corndog as I heard a woman, screeching at the top of her lungs, for her "Simian" as he ran across the town square. I looked around to see if anyone else had heard what I did, you know, to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Lo and behold, some couple in front of me had the exact same look upon their faces as I did. I will never forget the look on this guys face, ever. He perked his head up from dressing a hot dog, and his eyes practically popped out of his head! Then the laughter ensued! I mean, seriously, I thought just about everyone knew that Simian means monkey! That kid's not going to be fucked up for life or anything...

I guess this name isn't really creative, it's just plain stupid!
Anonymous User
May 03, 2013
Simian???!!! That is hilarious! His dumb moo must have heard it somewhere and thought it sounded like a nice name. waving hellolarious

Just seen one on fakebook, an old school friend has just had a baby and called it Jorja. That poor kyd is going to spend it's entire life explaining how their name is spelled. The name Georgia is quite nice so really don't understand what the purpose of messing up the spelling is, apart from to make life difficult for the sprog!
Anonymous User
May 03, 2013
Oh the inhumanity!!!!! I just do not understand why people feel the need to butcher normal names (or states, in Georgia's matter) or make up completely retarded ones. Do they really think it makes them seem any less like a complete asshole?

But yeah, seriously, I always picture Curious George scampering across the parking lot, cheeseburger in tow, while moomkey is screaming "SIMIAN!" at the top of her lungs when I think of that moment! I know, it should be the yellow hat, but it was at the Fall Festival after all, and let me tell you, there were far more cheeseburgers in attendance than yellow hats...that I noticed anyhow. smile rolling left rightsmile
Anonymous User
May 03, 2013
bimbo81

Just seen one on fakebook, an old school friend has just had a baby and called it Jorja.

Crap. Wait till the Duggars hear about that name, it will just give them another excuse to spawn another evangelist, because omigawd it starts with J!:drool
May 03, 2013
simplyshortz
bimbo81

Just seen one on fakebook, an old school friend has just had a baby and called it Jorja.

Crap. Wait till the Duggars hear about that name, it will just give them another excuse to spawn another evangelist, because omigawd it starts with J!:drool

Well, they've already butchered the name Ginger- 'Jinger' cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 04, 2013
Snark Shark
"Simian"

Well, SHOCK THE MONKEY!

I can't decide if Peter Gabriel would be proud, or embarrassed...:eyebrows

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 08, 2013
Xhonatan

I don't even understand....shrug"

OK so let me add on to this: kid is 21, I think it is pronounced like Jonathan, and after I had the kid change for his exam, his dad went over and folded his pants for him. Huh? really... Just prior to this, I had a 28 year old patient whose mother came with him into the exam room as well and he even changed in front of her. Eek! What is happening????
May 08, 2013
crazycatlady- if I may ask, what kind of exam were you doing?

And it doesn't surprise me at all that a GoldenPenis changed in front of his Moo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
May 10, 2013
One of my idiot, breeder cousins just had a fresh loaf and they named it Addilyn. This is a kree8tiv spelling of the name "Adeline" which is actually an English name. The moo and the grandmoo were spelling it differently on facebooger. Got a good laugh out of that one! waving hellolarious
May 10, 2013
cosmictraveler
One of my idiot, breeder cousins just had a fresh loaf and they named it Addilyn. This is a kree8tiv spelling of the name "Adeline" which is actually an English name. The moo and the grandmoo were spelling it differently on facebooger. Got a good laugh out of that one! waving hellolarious

Addilyn? It sounds like a fancy nickname for Adderol! :biggrin2

May 11, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
cosmictraveler

Addilyn? It sounds like a fancy nickname for Adderol! :biggrin2

LOLOLOL! It did kind of remind me of that. Maybe Addddddilyyyn will have ADD. grinning smiley I think it's a really juvenile sounding, cutesy sort of name. It's one of those that might fit a small child, but sounds weird coming out of the mouth of an adult woman. Just say to yourself, "My name is Addilyn." It sounds immature and childish when I hear it coming out of my own mouth, and I can't imagine having to introduce myself to people (especially prospective employers at the like) if I had such a ridiculous name. Since ideally adulthood lasts longer than childhood, shouldn't people be naming their kids things that'll sound good when they're older? I know that it originates from an English name (which has a nicer-looking spelling), but I'm hoping that the actual pronunciation of that name is something more like "Ada-leen" which sounds more dignified and mature. But I'm not sure, I'm just guessing, here. tongue sticking out smiley

Whatever happened to nice names like Elizabeth, Sarah, George, Michael, John, Robert, Amanda, Angela, etc? Those are decent names. But no, everyone wants to be Yoon'eeque. smile rolling left righteyes2
Anonymous User
May 12, 2013
I've just seen a boy called Crimsyn Blake Covet..waving hellolarious

Perhaps if mummy hadn't have missed her "Crimsyn" tide then he'd never happened!
May 12, 2013
It was just a freaking knee x ray!
May 12, 2013
Snark Shark
"Crimsyn Blake Covet"

no one will ever COVET that name!

I already DID a "Crimson and Clover" joke before! their "UNIQUE" name ISN'T UNIQUE.

Don't you mean Crimsyn and Klowvurr? waving hellolarious

May 13, 2013
This video is kind of old but it made me think of this thread. Seriously funny stuff here. http://youtu.be/Dd7FixvoKBw
Anonymous User
May 16, 2013
Some girl had her spawn in at my work yesterday, screechy little thing it was, and its name was Ashton. I know it's not unique, but, apparently the spawn was of female origin... and it was named Ashton. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ashton a boys name? Hell, I thought it was a boy simply because of the name, until the girl referred to it as a "she". What. the. hell.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2013
Oh, might I add that this "baby mamma" was young, we're talking Teen Mom young. Of course, due to this fact I'm sure that she spelled "Ashton" in some dumb-ass, cutesy, unique way. In my mind, this story totally qualifies. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
May 16, 2013
Ha ha! Ass-ton! Now that's fucking funny, I don't care who ya' are!

The only thing I think of when I hear the name Ashton, is that no talent D-bag Ass-ton Kutcher! I hate that guy, he is NOT funny, and he keeps playing the Kelso character over, and over, and over! Dear gawd I don't understand how he is famous! I can't even hear the name Ashton without bursting a capillary in my eye because of Mr. Twat wad!
Anonymous User
May 16, 2013
"And she probably named her kid after Ashton Kutcher!"

Ha Snarky, you were thinking the exact same thing that I was apparently!
May 16, 2013
According to behindthename.com Ashton is for both boys and girls and was derived from an old English surname. The name itself isn't unusual but the yoonique speeling is just stupid.

Totally off topic and apropos of nothing, simplyshorts, have you ever seen the movie "All dogs go to heaven???" Every time I read your sig tag I'm reminded of the character Carface yelling "I am surrounded by morons." I just thought I should tell you that.
May 16, 2013
simplyshortz
Some girl had her spawn in at my work yesterday, screechy little thing it was, and its name was Ashton. I know it's not unique, but, apparently the spawn was of female origin... and it was named Ashton. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ashton a boys name? Hell, I thought it was a boy simply because of the name, until the girl referred to it as a "she". What. the. hell.

Sadly enough, I do know of a woman named Ashton...she's a friend of a friend's girlfriend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login