Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kre8ive Names

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Kre8ive Names
May 16, 2013
My nieces are Neveah and Arianny, I work with a Novella, and went to high school with an Allysyn. Ugh.
May 17, 2013
mrscota
My nieces are Neveah and Arianny, I work with a Novella, and went to high school with an Allysyn. Ugh.

Ugh, I hate that name! It's so retarded. I mean, what next? Are they going to start calling kyds "Lleh", too? eye rolling smiley

...actually that sounds rather Lovecraftian. Might not be a bad thing after all! smile rolling left rightsmile

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

May 17, 2013
At work, a little boy asked me to help him log on to the computer. I need a name to do so. The exchange went as follows:
Me: "What is your name?"
Boy: "Statin."
Me: (a bit incredulous) "Statin?"
Boy: "Yes."

So there you have it. Apparently folks are now raiding the medicine cabinet in order to find names for children. I waiting for Prozac, or Acetaminophen.
May 18, 2013
Since breeders are not only turning to drugs to cope with the hell they've created for themselves, they're looking for name ideas. Well, I've got a few...

Vicodin (Vicodyn, Vicodinne, Vykodyn, Vikodyne)

Morphine (Morphyn, Maurphine, Maurphiyne)

Codeine (Caudinne, Kodinne, Kaudiyn)

Ketamine (Queetamine, Keetamyne, Kietahmiyne)

I'm having way too much fun with this....

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 18, 2013
It'd be interesting if Anglo-Saxon names came back into fashion. Can you imagine?

"Aethelred, put that down! Aelfgifu, leave Eadred alone! Aethelwulf, I won't tell you again..."

At any rate, they're better names than Brayden, Jayden, Nevaeh, Aidan... smile rolling left righteyes2

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

May 20, 2013
Almost any name altered to become feminine or vice versa. Some like Danielle and Gabrielle are nice, but I've seen:

Riley ---> Rylee, Rylie
Ryan ---> Ryanne

Granted, those are tame compared to others on here, but still.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
May 20, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
Almost any name altered to become feminine or vice versa. Some like Danielle and Gabrielle are nice, but I've seen:

Riley ---> Rylee, Rylie
Ryan ---> Ryanne

Granted, those are tame compared to others on here, but still.

I swear I've seen a Duncanina somewhere...

ETA: Yeah I have!

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

Anonymous User
May 20, 2013
Pregnant moo I used to work with boasting about babby name she and duh finally agreed on ... Tiaralynn. I think Headgearannie makes more sence, but whatever
May 20, 2013
sterilizedsally
Pregnant moo I used to work with boasting about babby name she and duh finally agreed on ... Tiaralynn. I think Headgearannie makes more sence, but whatever

waving hellolarious

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

Anonymous User
May 21, 2013
I just heard that someone called her crotchfruit Germaioni (Hermione) Guadalupe.
Anonymous User
May 26, 2013
I just interviewed a client for housing with two kids. The boy was named Spontaneous. smile rolling left righteyes2
Anonymous User
May 26, 2013
waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

As in she "spontaneously" got pregnant ?

Oh silly moo cow!
May 26, 2013
shaggzster
I just interviewed a client for housing with two kids. The boy was named Spontaneous. smile rolling left righteyes2

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

Anonymous User
May 27, 2013
Got another one. This one isn't so much a stupid, or creative name, as it is a god-awful retarded spelling of said name.

Shania...pronounced (drumroll please)

Shane-uh :smn

What. the. fuck. Seriously, everyone at my work initially thought this girls name was Shania (like Shania Twain), and no one could spell it right after we'd all been corrected. This is the shit that makes my head want to explode. I've even asked her if she gets irritated that her mom had to be a fucking moron, and screw up her name like that. She confirmed that, yes, EVERYONE misspells/mispronounces it, and it is annoying to her.
Anonymous User
May 27, 2013
Well, add this gem to my list of lovely potential tenants (and I use the term lovely very looselysmiling smiley

Desheanna Forever My'angel (yes, I'm serious here)

I swear, when I get housing apps from these whackjobs I want to shred them, but apparently it's against the damn law to do that.
May 27, 2013
simplyshortz
Got another one. This one isn't so much a stupid, or creative name, as it is a god-awful retarded spelling of said name.

Shania...pronounced (drumroll please)

Shane-uh :smn

That's... wow, why didn't they just spell it "Shana"? Stupid breeders with their spayshull spellings.

shaggzster
Well, add this gem to my list of lovely potential tenants (and I use the term lovely very looselysmiling smiley

Desheanna Forever My'angel (yes, I'm serious here)

I swear, when I get housing apps from these whackjobs I want to shred them, but apparently it's against the damn law to do that.

I really wish I hadn't already used the Double Facepalm picture, 'cause it'd be more appropriate here!

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

Anonymous User
May 28, 2013
Well, it's a wrap. Todays' posting brought to you with the name:

Syndicate

We get a weekly listing of our county's most wanted. He's wanted for robbery. *sigh*.
May 30, 2013
Recently waited on a child named Diamondique....smile rolling left righteyes2
Anonymous User
May 30, 2013
Moo came to get her son a library card. Kyd's name is....

PHOENIX

:headbrick
May 30, 2013
vampamanda
Moo came to get her son a library card. Kyd's name is....

PHOENIX

:headbrick

That's not such an awful name! grinning smiley

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

June 04, 2013
Some of the names I've read here don't even belong in the crappiest fantasy/romance novel. Anal Exudes?! WTF? This actually makes me love my first name...which I hate.
The weirdest name I ever heard was Pilar, but her family was half Spanish so it might not be so bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Anonymous User
June 05, 2013
I just saw this name on the front page of my local paper...

Syn'Ceire

You may think right off the bat that it's a girl's name, but it belongs to a boy.

ETA: Also saw this name on Facebook: Braxdyn.
June 05, 2013
I swear, if I had a son, I'd give him a really exotic name. I'd name him John! Mary for a girl. They could go through twelve years of school and never encounter anyone with their names.

Anonymous User
June 05, 2013
randy johnson's mullet
I just saw this name on the front page of my local paper...

Syn'Ceire

You may think right off the bat that it's a girl's name, but it belongs to a boy.

ETA: Also saw this name on Facebook: Braxdyn.

Is that supposed to be pronounced Sincere? Maybe we should hook him up with Spontaneous. I wonder what other fucked up kids they could produce together
Anonymous User
June 06, 2013
Sarytini = Serenity
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login