Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kre8ive Names

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Kre8ive Names
October 08, 2013
Saw a name recently... Aquanetta. All I could think of was aerosol hairspray.
October 09, 2013
The Maury show has lots of "kre8ive" names. Here's one from the episode I'm watching: Dorkish, pronounced Door-KEESH.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Anonymous User
October 10, 2013
One of my husbands colleagues just had a kid, they've called it Jaxon thumbs updown
October 18, 2013
A girl I sort of knew in college named her female loaf Branka.

Sounds like the sound you make when you puke.
October 24, 2013
Another from Maury: Adisyn, unique spelling of Addison

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

October 27, 2013
A guy I went to college with has 2 sons now, one has the middle name "Danger" and one has the middle name "Mayhem." Wtf? At least they're just middle names I guess but still so stupid.
October 27, 2013
checkerz
A guy I went to college with has 2 sons now, one has the middle name "Danger" and one has the middle name "Mayhem." Wtf? At least they're just middle names I guess but still so stupid.

Was his last name "Powers", first "Austin"?

WTF is wrong with these people?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 28, 2013
Another gem from the Maury Show: Jah'Cryee

----------

October 29, 2013
checkerz

Lol, I hope they have Allstate and not some cut-rate insurance.... lollololol
October 30, 2013
She adopted the kid. Wonder if she named it or the bio parent(s) did.

----------

October 30, 2013
Eyob??? WTF kind of name is that?

I heard a woman calling to her kid named Lincoln. eye rolling smiley Although it was probably spelled Lynkyn or (god help us) Linkin.
November 06, 2013
The consequences of a kreative name

thom_c
The consequences of a kreative name

I never thought of Keisha as an especially cr8tive name, as it's a name I heard of before the '90s. This seems like a sad case of racism to me.

Moo is a very typical breeder, however, to take offense that her daughter doesn't want the 'gift' of the name. It's not a fucking gift. It's a name that moo liked and the daughter didn't. The fact that they have different tastes might be due to the fact that moo has only ever looked at racism from the outside, whereas her daughter is dealing with it daily. It doesn't seem like she gave it any thought, or she would know about the studies which were mentioned (they are not new). A caring mother who wants to impart knowledge of heritage would probably opt to use reading, celebrations, and the like rather than direct personal experience with prejudice.
November 09, 2013
I just saw a commercial for dolls and one of them was named Brayden. Even the toys have kre8tiv names now smile rolling left righteyes2
Anonymous User
November 11, 2013
Lots of folks think FAITH is a good middle name.

UGH!

So I saw in the birth announcements:

(normal first name, I think) PHAITH (normal last name)

DOUBLE UGH!
Anonymous User
November 16, 2013
There are way too many lately to list, but Michael insisted I put these two:

Crei

Mafia
November 18, 2013
More gems from the Maury show:

Ikea
Orielle
Sharmanica

----------

November 20, 2013
Some derp local yokel named their loaf "Jagger Jaxx." Hope you don't expect your snookums to ever get a job, Moo and Duh. Other recently shat loaves with kre8ive names include "Jarrett" and "Saraya." Naming a child is not difficult - with thousands of REAL names out there, why do parents insist on making up names? If you have to name your bastard after a famous person, use the celeb's first name and not their last name. I almost wound up with my middle name being that of an actress' surname (and no, it was not feminine-sounding or even something that should be anything but a surname).

brown-eyed diamond
More gems from the Maury show:

Ikea

Maybe that's where the child was conceived? If people named their kids after the place of conception, we'd sure be seeing some amusing names. "Honey, are you sure you want to name our daughter 'Back-OfA-Pon'Tiac?"

Captcha LOL: 7uhxx
November 22, 2013
Maybe that's where the child was conceived? If people named their kids after the place of conception, we'd sure be seeing some amusing names. "Honey, are you sure you want to name our daughter 'Back-OfA-Pon'Tiac?"

Guess that it is better than McDmens-rum
November 24, 2013
Best one I heard on the Maury show was Dar'tavious. Unbelievable!hysterical laughterz
November 24, 2013
I was watching college football at a local bar yesterday, and I couldn't believe some of the names these young adults were given. I can't remember most of them, but one in particular I do recall was Braxton. I was wondering if the kid was named after the popular singer with that last name, given he was probably about 20 years old.
November 24, 2013
From a celebrity name list:

Axl Jack - boy
Cricket Pearl - girl

----------

November 24, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
From a celebrity name list:

Axl Jack - boy
Cricket Pearl - girl

Axl Jack? Does it come with fake tattoos inside some caramel corn? waving hellolarious

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
November 25, 2013
Right after I moved out of the dorm I had the pleasure of going to the laundromat. There was a redneck dude who was "real proud" of his four brats named after types of cars:
Lexus
Mercedes
Ranger
Chevy

I also once met a dude with a loaf named London England.
November 25, 2013
evilchildlessbitch
I also once met a dude with a loaf named London England.

No doubt without the second name people would have thought it was named after London Ontario.

Why are cities like London, Paris and Madison popular as names (yes, I'm aware the Madison was a surname before it was a city, and Paris was also a name before it was a city) but you don't encounter people named after Bangor, Bitche or Dickeyville?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login