Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kre8ive Names

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Kre8ive Names
March 01, 2014
My mother just told me about some woman who has five (!) kyds. Four she-sprogs called Saffron, Violet, Lily and Angel, and one he-sprog called Blaise. smile rolling left righteyes2

At least Violet and Lily are real names (and yes, I know Blaise is a real name as well, but in this context it's still just trendee bullshit).

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Anonymous User
March 22, 2014
And another name for the list. I ran across this one the other day--an early 30-something
with an eye-roller,and no, it's not short for anything, either: Just playn Kayt.

Cheers,

an.iron.butterfly
May 08, 2014
The other day I ran across a female with the first name of "Player."

Parents really ought to look at what they name their daughters. They need to ask, does this sound like the name of a Supreme Court Justice or doctor? Names like Player, Bambi, Destinee* don't cut it.

*Destinee Hooker is a professional volleyball player and stellar athlete. Too bad she has the name of a pole dancer.
May 08, 2014
The obvious question is, do we hate the Game and not the Player? (Ducks)Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
May 09, 2014
Straight from a Commode trainwreck:

Liberty (girl), Arcadia (girl) and Pacific (boy). Legally changed the family name to O'Seadna, which is derivative of the Gaelic word for "traveler." Can't say I've ever heard of any breeders who went for kre8ive first AND last names.
May 09, 2014
Holy cow, those names are totally late '60s. Like wow, man!:d'oh
May 25, 2014
Got one from a cookbook. A recipe contributor with the name "Jexsy." I'd like to hope this is a nickname for "Jessica."
May 28, 2014
Here's one for the record book of stupid names: Kharringtyn-McKhynleigh Khaybryn Sparks :crz :eyebrows saying 'wtf' :eh?? :kill

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)

Anonymous User
May 30, 2014
I would pick one of these out but I just can't choose. I'm just glad none of them my name.

http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/the-most-outrageous-baby-names-of-2013-1?gt1=32235
June 05, 2014
http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/raising-kids/this-app-helps-you-avoid-giving-your-kid-a-stripper-name

This app helps you avoid giving your kid a 'stripper' name

Here’s a list of the names that are “disproportionately common” among adult performers.
By EJ Dickson, The Daily Dot

Unless you name your kids after yourself, naming a baby is hard, so first-time parents often consult a wide range of references before settling on a final choice. One of these references is the baby-naming app Nametrix, which has a rather interesting feature. In addition to telling you the origins of baby names and their popularity in various states, Nametrix will calculate the “P-Star Quotient” of a given name, or how much of a “stripper” name it is.

According to a Nametrix blog post, the app calculates the P-Star Quotient of your bundle of joy’s prospective mon iker based on ratios of actors in adult films versus non-adult films.

list at link

I met a young patron named MAXIM.
What next, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY?
June 19, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
Here's one for the record book of stupid names: Kharringtyn-McKhynleigh Khaybryn Sparks :crz :eyebrows saying 'wtf' :eh?? :kill

And the sibling's name is Khayleigh-Huntyr.

These names are an absolute parody of themselves.

And of course this comes from the grandmoo and grand-duh taking out an AD IN THE NEWSPAPER because the grandbrat is GRADUATING FROM FUCKIN PRESCHOOL.
June 19, 2014
Have we had parunts naming their condom failures after actual condoms yet?
There's one brand called Elexa by Trojan. Can't you just see one of these people naming their daughter Elexa and their son Trojan?
July 14, 2014
Aaaand some more local fake names:

Holliegh

Arrorah Phylli (I assume the first name is a kre8ive version of "Aurora" but what the fuck is a Phylli?)

Avery (for a female)

Skilur (Skyler)

Also, the parents of one of the normally-named loaves is "Ace." Whut.
July 14, 2014
Avery (for a female) is not unheard of, as far as I know. I did know a girl named Chandler, though.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Anonymous User
July 15, 2014
I also knew a girl named Chandler. She had some serious horse teeth.
July 26, 2014
Saw this howler looking through Facebook comments on a game:

Emah-leigh

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 29, 2014
From a friend's fakebook page, talking about her "lil sis up in heaven's 'birfday' " (aka most likely a clump detachment nearly 2 decades ago) -- Jackalynn.

It took me way too long to realize that it was supposed to be Jacqueline, instead of Jackal - something.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
August 03, 2014
Overheard yesterday in town - TEXAS.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
September 03, 2014
In an article about conjoined twins - one of them has a normal-ish name, as far as modern naming goes - Adaline.
The other one is named Knatalye.
LOL!
September 03, 2014
Presto

LOL!

Knat (gnat) a lye - bug soap.

Presto
In an article about conjoined twins - one of them has a normal-ish name, as far as modern naming goes - Adaline.
LOL!

That's supposed to be Natalie? I can see which one they're getting ready to cut off.
September 18, 2014
T a p a n g a.

Sounds like a tropical illness.
September 19, 2014
Here's one for you, guys.

Korona.

Fucking KORONA for a baby girl. Pronounced just like Corona beer. Hipster parents and a hyphenated surname. CF coworker and I were wondering between ourselves if they were going to have a boy for the next one and name him Bud Light or Anheiser Busch. School for this child is going to be hell.
September 27, 2014
bop
T a p a n g a.

Sounds like a tropical illness.

Isn't that the name of the weird girl from Boy Meets World? I never liked that show, so I'm not sure.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login