Kre8ive Names

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Kre8ive Names
November 16, 2015
amethyst114
Dear fucking god. I just got an Amber Alert on Fakebook for this:

Twinkle Twilight.

::headdesk::

Welll, duhs favorite food is a Twinkie (but I don't know how to spell it) and my favorite movie is Twilight. So, Twinkle Twilight it is!
November 16, 2015
Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii

Source because I didn't make this up: http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/family/12-baby-names-that-should-be-illegal/ss-BBn4O3A#image=12
Anonymous User
November 23, 2015
t.
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
I just got off the phone with a customer service representative named Psyche. Because I will have to call her back with a reference number in the next few days she spelled out her name for me, so I know I wasn't just hearing things.

That is acqually an anciet greek name, from peraphs the most ancient fairy tale ever: The Tale of Eros and Psyche. It is very interesting read^^

But still... ancient greek? Why not Epaminonda?

If I was going to have to name a girl and wanted to pull from ancient mythology, I would probably suggest Inanna as the first name, and either Bast or Sekhmet as a middle name.

Or going with New World mythology, Raven is always an awesome name. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
November 23, 2015
These creative names threads always make me think of this XKCD Classic
December 05, 2015
Spotted a fun one in the credits of a movie: Broose. Took me a second to realize it's "Bruce" and the person's parents are illiterate retards.
December 11, 2015
The other day I met a CSR named "Tiara."
April 16, 2016
The other day I talked to a customer service representative named Braden. It's scary to think there are now adults named Braden.

This got me thinking about the weird names I have encountered through the years. Here is a list. It excludes anything I know is a foreign name, and any name which is unusual but unlikely to cause problems. Some unusual names are really cool. These are the ones that are weird enough or bad enough to possibly be a handicap to their owners.

In first grade there was a girl named Totsie. I don't know if this was a nickname or not. I just thought it was weird. In third grade there were girls named Wakena and Sonani.

In 5th grade I spent a semester in California and that classroom was a treasure trove of weird names. I swear there was a LaTrina. There were also girls named Toi, Monda, and Saunserae. I'm not sure of the spelling of the last one. There was a boy named Oether. Not sure of that spelling either but it rhymed with odor. There were also some unusual but cool names.

After elementary school there were not a lot of strange names of people I knew personally, other than foreigners. The only ones I remember were girls named Sunshine and Song in high school.

People I have read about: A teen moo named her baby Kushina. Another moo named hers Keetu. Both babies were girls, and I read about both in magazine articles. There was a girl named Youneek in a newspaper story. Another newspaper featured an article about a young woman named Jotrisha. (a combination of Joanne and Patricia?) Some idiot on a naming website bragged about naming her daughter Tayla, her own "creative" spin on Taylor.

Strangers in public: A bank teller named Pashion, and another worker some place I can't remember whose name tag said Garlene. Both were women. Some moo at the mall calling her boy brat Romeo. Another moo at the park calling her toadler a name that sounded like Satan. That was probably a foreign name, but certainly appropriate for a bratty kyd.grinning smiley
May 04, 2016
Two new ones for the list that I saw the other day: "Kapone," which I thought was awful enough until I saw the second one-- "Nit." Yikes.
Anonymous User
May 07, 2016
NIT?! The word for head lice eggs?! WTF? Maybe it's just pre-emptive, since it seems that few kids manage to escape being infested by head lice these days ...
May 17, 2016
GOT ONE!!!
Okay.. so... I am sitting in the livingroom waiting for the pain meds to kick in. (hurt my wrist a few days ago) So I'm flipping through channels on the TV and landed on Judge Judy.
Defendants name was.....and it's a guy..... drumroll........' Heaven'Leigh' (and last name) (he was being sued because of his pitbull biting a kid) Okay Moo... so... your little male loaf was soooo cuuute when he was sluced and it was 'heavenly' to have him in your life... but... he's a boy. THINK before you name your kid. Even a girl shouldn't be named this. A puppy or kitten... maybe. Or.. maybe a place in the country or at the beach 'Heaven'Leigh Cottage' now.. yeah.. that sounds good.
June 22, 2016
I won't be surprise if some breeder name their child Fartling , Fartlina or Farty. And they said we're the selfish ones. At least we the childfree people can see that children have feelings and are cruel to one of another.
June 23, 2016
These parents need to have their brains check.
June 23, 2016
Cambion
Most of the names from here:

http://www.babynames.com/boy-names/?

Just a handful of the gems here (excluding a LOT of names since there's so many):

- Abcde (yes, just like the alphabet A-B-C-D-E)
- Huckleberry
- Trapper (like those notebooks I got in grade school?)
- Destino (male version of Destiny?)
- Fairly
- Exodus
- Frenchy
- Zentavious
- Zandy
- Rip
- Pooh (shit you not, this is on there. Of course it's American in origin)

HuckleBerry?! They probably gotten that name from a show called StrawBerry ShortCake;Itty Bitty Adventure.
July 01, 2016
RE: Twinkle Twilight

That sounds like a reject My Little Pony character.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
August 07, 2016
I'm hoping these have not been mentioned already- but in my version of trashy TV watching, I watch judge shows. On two of them they had
contestants" , one male and one female, named versions of the word "Entrée"!! I think the female was spelled Ahntree and the guy Ontrey
or some such. Really?!
August 09, 2016
More names we have come across at the Phunny Pharmacy -

Leviathan.

Memry.
August 09, 2016
and, when in the name of fake baby jesus, did the name "Antoine" get changed to the spelling "Antwan"!!?
August 27, 2016
During my vacation I heard some adults calling out to a child, "Come back here!" "Don't do that!" The kid's name? Messiah.
August 30, 2016
Stopped at a restaurant in the middle of nowhere Minnesota and the server's name was Queen. After vacation on a fan club farcebook group a breeder posted a birth announcement, brat's name is Meridian.
August 31, 2016
Just heard this on a radio talk show: a college student named Cosmo. Were his parents Seinfeld fans?

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 31, 2016
Yesterday I saw some kind of public service poster featuring a kid named Ciojwe. How the hell do you even pronounce that?
October 16, 2016
At a convention meeting a person there was talking about his nieces non stop. Both are sisters named Khyler age 14 and Khyree age 12.
April 07, 2017
I was online looking at a post. The name of the kid mentioned was Bhrandhey.

I presume that they misspelled the word brandy. Must have been drunk off their ass to name their kid Bhrandhey.
June 11, 2017
Moo on my Facebook friends gave her kid the middle name "Basil". I showed it to one of my old lady coworkers and she said, "Basil?! That's a goddamn spice!"
June 11, 2017
sensitivemachine
Moo on my Facebook friends gave her kid the middle name "Basil". I showed it to one of my old lady coworkers and she said, "Basil?! That's a goddamn spice!"

It is a name, though, although largely out of favor. It's one of those old names that sounds kind of silly today.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login