Anonymous User
Kre8ive Names
May 09, 2012
Stupid Victorian Names

I had a TOIL day and channel flipping in the daytime I stumbled upon this. I'm not sure which is worse kayden & jayden or toilet & minty badger!
Re: kreative names aren't that new
May 09, 2012
I kind of like Minty Badger grinning smiley
Anonymous User
May 09, 2012
Too funny. Thanks for posting.
Anonymous User
May 09, 2012
Zzelda

Long lost child of Paula Yates? =p
May 09, 2012
Zzelda

Honey Minty Badger don't care ...

Minty Badger. I think my next cat's getting that name.
May 09, 2012
Titty was a popular nickname for Victoria during the Victorian Era. The word titty or titties always makes me giggle like a sixth grader telling a dirty joke.
May 09, 2012
stillcrazy4cats
Too funny. Thanks for posting.

thumbs upwink
May 10, 2012
thom_c
Zzelda

Honey Minty Badger don't care ...

smile rolling left rightsmile
May 10, 2012
I think "Honey Badger" won at the Comedy Awards which I did not watch since I was pretty sure that infernal piece of shit 'Bridesmaids' would clean up. I was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 10, 2012
Minty Badger? I'm totally naming my cat that.. tongue sticking out smiley

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
May 10, 2012
Snark Shark
navi8orgirl
I think "Honey Badger" won at the Comedy Awards which I did not watch since I was pretty sure that infernal piece of shit 'Bridesmaids' would clean up. I was right.

you're the first person I've heard say they hated it!

(note: I've not seen it.)

Really? Because "Bridesmaids" was two hours of my life I can never regain. sad smiley

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
May 11, 2012
It was disjointed, hard to follow and the main character was, well, pathetic. If I want to watch pathetic people whining about their shitty lives I will hang out outside a KinderCare.

The funniest character was Melissa McCarthy but the best the writers could do was the typical fat girl jokes.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 14, 2012
satansbitch
Titty was a popular nickname for Victoria during the Victorian Era. The word titty or titties always makes me giggle like a sixth grader telling a dirty joke.

Please someone here tell me that you will name your dog or cat "Titty"
I would like to hear about the neighbours' reactions as you call for your pet loudly every day.
May 14, 2012
cassia
satansbitch

I would like to hear about the neighbours' reactions as you call for your pet loudly every day.

Minty Titty Badger. I will totally name my next cat that.

You're welcome.
Yet more crazy ass baybee names
May 14, 2012
Re: Yet more crazy ass baybee names
May 14, 2012
"Cressida" is a Toyota model of car. smile rolling left righteyes2

Given our own humble transportation I guess we'll be naming our (nonexistent) kid "Geo Metro."
May 14, 2012
Little "Cressida" will be in good company, as I have already met little girls named (and I am not making this up!) Infiniti and Lexus.
Anonymous User
May 14, 2012
Oh god, please don't let Lorcan and Hamish become the new "it"-names for boys. They have already destroyed Aiden, which was a prefectly lovely name before it became so damn popular (and mangled and the name that launched a thousand other stupid names), can't they leave the rest of the Irish, Scottish, and Welsh names alone?
May 14, 2012
randomcfchick
Little "Cressida" will be in good company, as I have already met little girls named (and I am not making this up!) Infiniti and Lexus.

Prep for the future career on a pole in Vegas.

May 14, 2012
They have a list of the 10 most popular baby names for males and females today. William is on the top 10 for males. I haven't seen a three year old named William in forever.Jayden and Aiden both made the list {hooray!]
May 15, 2012
cassia
satansbitch

I have two male foster kittens right now. How about Dick for one of them? It's a real name.
Another painful creative name
May 16, 2012
So a few days ago I met a boy named Shywhan.

Poor kid. I asked him to say his first name for me (I'd only seen it written, not heard it, and didn't wanna embarass the poor lil bastard by butchering his name), and he sighed. Not a snotty type of sigh, just a small one that indicated that he's already tired of explaining his name. He pronounced it for me, and poor kid has a bit of a speech impediment that made it hard to tell the true pronunciation, too.

Kid's only nine or so. He already sees what a pain in the ass his first name's gonna be. Not sure what his parents were thinking when they saddled him with that whopper of a name. Ugh.
Re: Another painful creative name
May 17, 2012
I'm sorry for that kid. I think that all parents should be held to these perameters:
1.) get to computer
2.) open Microsoft word 2007 (has to be 2007)
3.) type child's intended name into a word document.
4.) if red or green line appears beneath the name, edit.
5.) repeat steps 3-4 until a decent name is configured.

This method does not apply for last names, because they always suck. waving hellolarious

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Anonymous User
May 31, 2012
Well my boyfriend nicknamed the cat Titty. He calls her Tittycat and she answers to it. Lmao.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login