Advanced

Pedomoo article #456,902: "My Son Became the Other Man"

Posted by thundergirl85 
Pedomoo article #456,902: "My Son Became the Other Man"
June 01, 2012
http://www.nerve.com/personalessays/clifford/babylove

This is SICK.

Some quotes from the article include:

And I realized that I love my son more than I love my husband. I know Felix's body better than I know my own. Right now, his ear is exactly as long as my middle finger from knuckle to tip. He has a patch of dry skin on his left shin. His fingers still splay like starfish, hot against my skin. I lean in too close; I want to get a whiff of his breath. When I read him a book, I surreptitiously press my lips to his hair over and over, very lightly so he won't notice and bat my hand away. He knows I'm too into him. When I feed him, he pushes my face away. He wants the breast and the milk, not the mother. I'm terrified he'll grow up to be one of those boys in high school who only look at women's breasts, not their faces. I worry that I will be jealous of his girlfriends.

Sometimes I'm afraid I go too far. I linger a little too long when I look at his little dimpled ass. I enjoy it too much when I put lotion on after his bath. I know everybody loves a naked baby; I know children are inherently sexual; I know it's normal to be turned on by your infant. One fatherhood book has a sidebar that tells new dads not to get freaked out if they get a hard-on. But this is tricky territory. Is it wrong to encourage him to touch himself? Is it okay to think of my baby when I masturbate? Is that just a manifestation of his all-consumingness? Babies are like a gas — they expand to fit all available space.

For someone who has, for better or worse, gotten strength and power from being desired, I am now operating unsuccessfully in two parallel universes. On one hand, I have never been so desired in my life. Felix ravages my breasts as no one else ever has. It's not sexual hunger, it's actual hunger. Even now, at a year and half, he runs from across the room at the sight of them, tackles me onto the floor or couch, climbs up my body until he's within reach, then draws back and takes a good look, grins and goes in for the attack. People always say of breastfeeding, "It's sensual, not sexual." But it is sexual. He nuzzles and paws at me, grunts, throws his head from side to side as he latches on, his pink mouth warm on my nipple. He tries to get as much as he can into his mouth as his whole body burrows into me, his little heels digging into my thighs and still-soft belly. He kneads the breast he's nursing from with his hand to get more milk, and uses his free hand to tweak, twist and pull on my other nipple. I wonder if he's holding onto it protectively, so no one else can get it.
Re: Pedomoo article #456,902: "My Son Became the Other Man"
June 01, 2012
Everybody out of the bathroom. I need to take a shower RIGHT NOW.
June 01, 2012
Is this a mawm site or Penthouse Forum?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Oh that made my stomach churn. Someone needs to report that shit to the police.
June 01, 2012
I...I feel SOILED. OMFG I feel so fucking icky after reading that. What a fucking trainwreck!
June 01, 2012
No it's not normal to be turned on by your infant, pedo!
June 01, 2012
I really hope little Felix doesn't get a hold of this when he's a grown man. I would have to imagine it would be seriously damaging to hear your own mother say sexual things about you.

And I can't believe there are moos agreeing with this moo in the comments. I take that back. Yes, yes I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
This was one of the comments below the article:

You have to be kidding yourself to ignore that it's different between mothers & their children than it is with fathers. The mother carried the child for 9 months & mothers breastfeed their children. Fathers do neither of these things, so both parents cannot be judged equally - duh.
Also a woman/mother is incapable of raping a child like a man/father is. So your claim that people are being sexist is invalid.
June 01, 2012
What the fuck was that, I got the heebie jeebies from reading that shit, ewwwww my whole body just shuddered. I need some ::brbl after that shit. Nasty ass motherfucker.

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
June 01, 2012
Quote from the article: "Eventually, I felt around and masturbated, tentatively. As I became aroused, my breasts squirted milk. That was cool. I felt like a teenage boy trying to see how far he could shoot. When I told this to one of my mommy friends, she said, "You should try masturbating while breastfeeding. It's amazing."

(runs back to shower)
June 01, 2012
We've discussed this article before. I'm not sure when that was though. Someone said that this woman was incapable of relating to anyone in a way that isn't sexual.
Still... ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
thundergilr85 nli

You have to be kidding yourself to ignore that it's different between mothers & their children than it is with fathers. The mother carried the child for 9 months & mothers breastfeed their children. Fathers do neither of these things, so both parents cannot be judged equally - duh.
Also a woman/mother is incapable of raping a child like a man/father is. So your claim that people are being sexist is invalid.

WOMEN CAN COMMIT RAPE. A CHILD CANNOT GIVE CONSENT, NO MATTER WHAT. THEREFORE, ANY PERSON OF ANY GENDER INITIATING SEXUAL CONTACT AGAINST A MINOR CHILD IS COMMITTING RAPE. WHAT IS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO COMPREHEND?

This shit is why male victims of sexual abuse cannot get proper help. Fuck I hate people.
What a disgusting piece of shit. That kid will be totally messed-up when its older. Its totally bullshit how so many of the breeder masses deny that moos are capable of sexually violating their kids when shit like this is going on. More proof that moos only get married not for love but so they can have the golden penis to molest.
June 01, 2012
To: police@Local Police Department

Fw: Pedophile mother, Please Investigate
June 01, 2012
The masturbating while titfeeding perversion is a known thing in moo circles, they encourage it because the O is supposed to be so great.

Moos can certainly rape children. I don't believe for a second creeps who think like this moo are not diddling their male loaves. There was a reference to actual rape of a baby by a woman in the book Sybil. The mother was a sexual predator among other horrible things and did some babysitting and the daughter spotted her actually raping a baybee boy.

They deny it is possible so people won't ever think to suspect them, even when they are clearly pedos like this moo.
June 01, 2012
paragon schnitzophonic
thundergilr85 nli

WOMEN CAN COMMIT RAPE. A CHILD CANNOT GIVE CONSENT, NO MATTER WHAT. THEREFORE, ANY PERSON OF ANY GENDER INITIATING SEXUAL CONTACT AGAINST A MINOR CHILD IS COMMITTING RAPE. WHAT IS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO COMPREHEND?

This shit is why male victims of sexual abuse cannot get proper help. Fuck I hate people.

Agreed. I checked my local sex offender registry online and believe it or not, there were many women in it who were accused of things like "Indecent behavior with Juveniles" and the like. I was shocked in more ways than one after not only seeing women in the registry but what some of these women looked like.
June 01, 2012
Jesus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
June 01, 2012
clematis

spewing water due to laughing

I read that with a sense of having an internal SCREAM

That is just so repulsive, but I'm thinking that some of the BFing women who read it probably got so turned on, they hauled their kid out of the crib and got the Rabbit out of their goody drawer. *ewww* ick-shudder-neck crawlies

Looking up the bint, she had a spike of popularity between 2005-2009. Today, she lists herself as a "performance artist" with an arm's length list of trendoid venues. Before she settled back into (thankful) obscurity, she had to assault the public with one more narcissistic antic

http://www.babble.com/cs/strollerderby/breast-is-best-2-0-pumping-in-public/
Since when is it normal to be turned on by an infant, whether your own or anyone elses? Jesus fuck, this bitch two faces puking
June 01, 2012
Pedophile Cunt: Sometimes I'm afraid I go too far. I linger a little too long when I look at his little dimpled ass. I enjoy it too much when I put lotion on after his bath. I know everybody loves a naked baby; I know children are inherently sexual; I know it's normal to be turned on by your infant. One fatherhood book has a sidebar that tells new dads not to get freaked out if they get a hard-on. But this is tricky territory. Is it wrong to encourage him to touch himself? Is it okay to think of my baby when I masturbate? Is that just a manifestation of his all-consumingness? Babies are like a gas — they expand to fit all available space.

It may be normal for the infant to have the hardon...it is NOT normal for you, pedophile cunt, to be turned on with it. What you are saying here doesn't make sense. The sidebar says it's normal for your CHYLD to have a hardon...it may NOT be sexual, but just an involuntary response. The fact that YOU, PEDOPHILE CUNT, are turned on by your chyld having an involuntary reaction, makes you sick and criminal. Your child should be taken away from you IMMEDIATELY!
June 01, 2012
Oh mah gawd that is disgusting.
June 01, 2012
clematis

For lack of Brain Bleach I will have to try to wipe my mind clear with beer!

::brbl ::brbl ::brbl
June 01, 2012

I know everybody loves a naked baby; I know children are inherently sexual; I know it's normal to be turned on by your infant.

Everybody does not love a naked baby and those who do tend to think it's cute, not sexual.

What does she mean chyldren are inherently sexual? Like, they have genitalia, ok. They are undeveloped or underdeveloped before puberty so - not sexual. It is not normal to be turned on by your infant unless you are a pedophile and anyone who is saying otherwise is also one. Living beings are sexual but we're not going around getting turned on by any and all of them, hopefully. Oh, look a bird, HOT. Look at the sexy cat - Meow, baby. Wowza, what I could do with that pygmy goat.

The things people will say to deny what they are.
June 01, 2012
Please tell me this is made up - this is just too disturbing to be real!
June 01, 2012
Dorisan
That is just so repulsive, but I'm thinking that some of the BFing women who read it probably got so turned on, they hauled their kid out of the crib and got the Rabbit out of their goody drawer. *ewww* ick-shudder-neck crawlies

I'm sure these BF bitches that like to BF till the kid is 10 or 12 years old are total pedo's.

Excuse me....but I have to go throw up now.....

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login