Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid sticking salad bar tongs in his mouth at grocery store angry smiley

Posted by Ketchup 
Kid sticking salad bar tongs in his mouth at grocery store angry smiley
June 09, 2012
At Whole Foods this morning I saw a kid of about 4 or 5 using crouton tongs at the salad bar to pick up croutons and put them in his mouth. I've read the horror stories posted here about brats and salad bars, but this was the first time I'd ever observed something like this. I was dumbstruck - I watched the kid pick up the crouton, put it in his mouth with the tongs, then use the tongs to grab another crouton and shove it into his piehole. His keeper finally noticed this and shuffled the lil' sneauxflayke away from the salad bar - didn't bother to smack the kid or use it as an opportunity to teach it NOT to do things like that. the world 'fail' on flames I told one of the employees about this so hopefully the croutons were thrown out and the tongs replaced before the ambulatory disease vector could spread its germs to unknowing customers. Gods know what else the kid had its hands and mouth all over. angrily flogging with a whip

No more salad bars for me.
Re: Kid sticking salad bar tongs in his mouth at grocery store angry smiley
June 09, 2012
So the moocow just took him away, didn't try to protect anyone else from her shitling's germs, eh? That figures. She probably lets him piss and shit at will, too, and never cleans that up. This is so sickening. And I mean on the moo's part. First, she wasn't paying attention to her turdlet, and she did nothing to punish it or make it own up for what it did. March that worthless bastard over to a store employee and confess what it did. Yes, SHAME the little bastard. You can fucking well bet it would think twice before it did something so nasty again.
June 09, 2012
I always have to chuckle at stories like these because I imagine my late mom's reaction had I tried any such shenanigans. That mom is not doing the kid any favors by not giving it a swat on the heinie/removing it immediately from the store.
June 09, 2012
It was actually a Duhd (assuming it was the biological parent) who was with the kid. He should have had that kid on a leash.
June 09, 2012
A responsible parent would have taken the tongs to an employee and explained what happened so that they could be replaced. I think I would have done this myself after seeing the stupid moo leave the scene.

Breeders are filthy, disgusting pigs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
June 09, 2012
precisely why such places do not accept EBT-you would have tons of this if welfare moos were roaming about.
June 09, 2012
I have witnessed, as a customer and restaurant employee in past years, SO MANY similar(and worse) disgusting incidents with kids and food related items. I can recall the following, although I am certain there are many more:

1)Kids licking condiment bottles on tables like ketchup and sauces
2) Kids sticking those same bottles, from the openings, in their mouths and sucking on them and/or sticking their tongues in the opening holes
3)Picking up sugar packets, placing them in their mouths or otherwise slobbering on them, and Moos putting them back in the caddy on the table for the next unsuspecting customer
4)Kids pick up, bite or suck on, various food items from buffets and put it back
5)Stick their mouths on and up under ice cream dispensers and/or lick all over the part where the ice cream comes out
6)Licking display cases in grocery stores and delis
7)Smearing diaper juice on tables, chairs, and/or buggy seats and display cases, with moo merely making a swipe at the evidence with a dry napkin, if anything at all. I always thought it was worse they wiped it down with a napkin because it gave a false sense of security there weren't germs left to fester on the surface for the next customer two faces puking
8) Kids poke their fingers in their snotty noses or pieholes and then wipe their hands across tables, chairs, booth seats, on sneeze guards and counters at buffets and other food service surfaces
9) Plenty of times I have seen kids lick or take bites out of food, including vegetables and fruits, and put it back at grocery stores AND restaurant buffets

The Nasty Awardbowing
10)None of the above even begins to count all the diaper changes at or around food surface areas in restaurants and grocery stores I have witnessed or later have seen the carnage of diaper changes after they left. THE nastiest on record would have had to have been a dirty diaper found in a fucking food service size metal Tea urn at a catering event for 50 people AFTER it was disassembled for cleaning later that night. Tea was served from that urn ALL evening.Thank God I don't drink sweet tea, because I personally guzzled tea all night from the UNsweet urn. There was turd crumbs floating in that sweet tea urn along with the shit stained diaper itself. This particular urn was sitting at the end of a table which was near the exit to the outside BBQ area where food was being served and slightly obscured from my view as the catering manager.This leads me to believe a cunt probably changed the diaper likely ON the table and then simply dropped the entire thing in the urn. Obviously she didn't want to walk across the whole center and take the little shit sack to the restroom.
::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Ugh. That is so typical, sadly.

The first time I witnessed anything like that, I was just a young teenager. My family was in a Wendy's. I saw some Duh dressed in his cheap I'm Important Business Suit and with his kids, one of which was eating out of the salad bar. The salad bar contained that nasty cheap pudding, and the kid was eating it with the serving spoon. I informed my mom who informed the staff...one of the staff member said something to the Duh, and he gave her one of those blank stares so many Duhs are famous for.

I caught a toadler in a sit down restaurant licking a ketchup bottle. Cluelessmoo was talking on her cel phone. She paid the check then took the ketchup bottle from the brat and put it down on the table, not informing staff. My husband and I did.

I was in a sandwich shop, where you grabbed your own selection of chips. In came an insipid Weeble Wobble looking couple with their gaggle of their chubby little brats, save for one that was thin. She loudly announced to the family they were all sharing one single serving size bag of Sunchips, since they were ON A DIET. That would have been fine except the cow asked for serving cups of Ranch dressing for a sandwich dip. Well, the skinny one kept circling the chip stand, because he wanted Funyuns. At some point, while the rest of the family was dipping away, the kid got up from their table, went and grabbed a bag of Funyuns, licked it, and placed it back on the rack. I walked up to the chip rack, grabbed the bag, then counter and loudly informed the that "That kid over there just licked these chips", and I pointed to the table. The stupid mom heard, turned to stare at me, then said to her husband, "They shouldn't put the chips where children can reach them!"

It was the chips fault, apparently.
June 09, 2012
kidlesskim
Nasty-ass tea story

sad smiley

sad smiley

I was drinking sweet tea when I read your story. sad smiley

Whatever. My tea is always clean and delicious. smiling smiley

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
June 09, 2012
michaela
kidlesskim
Nasty-ass tea story

sad smiley

sad smiley

i saw it and thought "thank the gods i drink diet pepsi"
June 09, 2012
Just drinking some Diet Pepsi myself!

And I just got back from the store too, and it was a nightmare.

Bunch of tubby sloppy welfare Moos with multiple brats. I have calmed down somewhat and cooled off. It's hot today and people really do start to act like animals in the heat. Jesus F. Christ.

When I first got home I wasn't sure if I would rather have some Pepsi or hit myself in the head with a hammer.

I'm really starting to detest people.

This store doesn't have a salad bar but they do have this container by the bakery where they put out free broken cookies.

3 guesses what the crotch turds make a beeline for as soon as they enter.

Kim - those stories are GROSS! Especially the tea one! WTF is wrong with people? You know what this goes to show though - Breeders are angry and resentful - that is classic passive aggressive behavior.
June 09, 2012
about the tea urn-did you have to replace it? or was it heavily sanitized?
This just blows my mind, and I can thank my lucky stars that kydz only seem to like bland or sweet food, since I've never seen one fucking around with an olive bar. (we eat A LOT of olives here, and me or my GF would blow chunks if we knew kydz were fucking with the olive bar)

The tea story made me queasy, thankfully I always try to drink out of transparent containers with lemonade, juice or punch inside rather than opaque urns at places like that.
June 09, 2012
I was at a Whole Foods where they have the bulk food in bins, and witnessed a moo and her brat sticking their hands in the bins, shoveling the food in their mouths, then returning those slobbery germ filled hands back in the bin. I went and reported it. But of course the store didn't want to upset or offend the moo, so I don't think they did a thing about it.

I've also witnessed disgusting behavior at the displays where the store puts out free samples.

I will never eat any of those samples, buy anything from salad bars or eat at buffets. Breeders are the most vile disgusting creatures on the planet!!!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
June 09, 2012
M4P
I was at a Whole Foods where they have the bulk food in bins, and witnessed a moo and her brat sticking their hands in the bins, shoveling the food in their mouths, then returning those slobbery germ filled hands back in the bin. I went and reported it. But of course the store didn't want to upset or offend the moo, so I don't think they did a thing about it.

I haven't seen that yet, but when I do, I'm prepared to say very loudly so that everyone in the store can hear:

"EXCUSE ME, WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING/EATING OUT OF THE BULK FOOD BIN/SALAD BAR WITH YOUR BARE HANDS/MOUTH? DON'T YOU REALIZE OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BUY THAT? THAT'S UNSANITARY. THIS STORE COULD GET IN BIG TROUBLE IF THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT CAME IN HERE AND SAW SOMEONE DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! NOW THAT WILL HAVE TO BE THROWN OUT AND DISINFECTED! ETC." (you could adapt it for use with a child by saying "why are you letting your child... do whatever")

and just standing there and waiting for what they say/do next. Chances are, it will cause a scene and draw attention to the matter, and publicly shame whoever is doing it.

You guys can borrow that plan next time you see this happening. I think it's more effective than telling a store employee or manager because it makes them aware, yet lets them off the hook when it comes to the whole "the customer is always right" conundrum. If another customer is the one doing the confrontation, it becomes less easy for the store to pretend it didn't happen.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
June 09, 2012
zatoth
michaela
kidlesskim
Nasty-ass tea story

sad smiley

sad smiley

i saw it and thought "thank the gods i drink diet pepsi"

You'd be advised to drink it out of an individual bottle then. IF a restaurant has roaches, they will likely heavily congregate in one of their three favorite places which are 1)In, on, or around garbage or old grease 2)In the stock room or kitchen where anything tomato based has spilled out,(they LUV ketchup) and 3)In or on around soda fountains or drink machines because the little bastards not only love the soda syrup, but the warmth of the fountain in the area underneath the "Pepsi"(or other name brand removable plastic covers) between where the syrup connection is and the actual spout dispensers. RARELY does anyone ever remove those covers on any regular basis and clean under them. I can promise you if you lift up those name brand covers at most ANY eating establishment where fountain drinks are sold, you will see10 fucking generations of roach famblees and roachlets come scurrying out from underneath.

They ALSO tend to lay eggs up in the actual spouts IF they are not removed and soaked in a cleaning solution every night, which in many places they NEVER take them off and soak them. Your best bet is to allow the drink to run for 30 seconds or so to at least flush out any potential roach babies, especially if you are the first to use it,like at a gas station early in the morning when everyone else is getting coffee. Just a little PSA.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 09, 2012
^I think I am going to be ill. I never did like salad bars because flies just cruise around and land on the fruit chunks and croutons. But that thing about the fountain drinks just made me ill. This is why I avoid restaurants. I make my food at home. My mother thinks it is because I am being cheap and says "you should treat yourself" which I certainly understand. But, I think I can do without high fructose corn syrup covered cockroaches. I've heard so many horror stories from former restaurant employees that I'd almost rather eat chips from 7-11 or bring fruit from home than to eat out.
June 09, 2012
OK, I'm really freaking out now! doh face

I always get bottles of drinks. At the grocery store, for home. If I'm out I usually bring water with me. Drinks at gas stations and convenience stores are so expensive.

I do sometimes get a 'slurpy' or 'squishee' type drink. I get a taste for these once in awhile. Probably best to avoid, though.

Another thing I was reminded of :

At the store I went to earlier, I go there often (this is a large 'chain' grocery store) and I always go in "the back way". Just because of the direction I'm coming from. Well this is by their docks and the 'trash compactor'. One time I pulled in back there and this GIANT RAT! came running out of this trash area - it ran right in front of me - and I'm saying - NO LIE - the thing was the size of a small dog.

doh face
If it's any consolation, the theater I worked at for 8 years always cleaned the spouts every night, including an overnight soak and cleaned underneath where the pipes are once a week. I can't guarantee the hot dogs won't make you ill, but the soda's fine. But the theater sells Coke products, not Pepsi.
June 09, 2012
I just got through explaining to my husband why produce from the supermarket is filthy and should always be washed. He either assumes i've washed it already or if i haven't that i've decided it doesn't need to be washed. I'm like, "no hon - i ALWAYS wash it... here's why..."

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

June 09, 2012
Zzelda

At the store I went to earlier, I go there often (this is a large 'chain' grocery store) and I always go in "the back way". Just because of the direction I'm coming from. Well this is by their docks and the 'trash compactor'. One time I pulled in back there and this GIANT RAT! came running out of this trash area - it ran right in front of me - and I'm saying - NO LIE - the thing was the size of a small dog.

doh face

Is this him? grinning smiley
June 10, 2012
I remember years ago I bought some toasted pumpkin seeds from the bulk bin at the local grocery store. When I got home and popped some in my mouth, there was a pubic hair in there. sad smiley
I have never bought anything from the bulk bins since. And don't get me started on buffets. Those things are fucking bio-hazards.
SlumSlut
and publicly shame whoever is doing it.
If people had a sense of shame, they wouldn't do it in the first place.
June 10, 2012
stay free
SlumSlut

That's why people who see this happening need to get loud about it.

SlumSlut
stay free
SlumSlut

That's why people who see this happening need to get loud about it.
Yep, so the staff can remove the contaminated food stuff/tongs...but I don't count on it to have any real effect on the disgusting subhumans doing it...atleast not to make them feel ashamed about doing it. At best, embarrassed at being caught. Pretty much like criminals, they aren't ashamed of committing crimes, but they are sometimes embarrassed when they're caught. I lump these people into the same category as criminals btw, because if they weren't dirty little cowards, they'd probably be committing major crimes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login