Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

beggar family

Posted by Nour 
Nour
beggar family
January 12, 2006
I try not to judge people on the street who are on hard times.
Because, hell, I once lived in my car for two weeks because I was between apartments. But I held a full-time job and went to college during that tough time.

But these breeders take the cake. They are both able-bodied people and they are nothing but LEECHES sucking off the community and doing NOTHING to pay back the people who give them handouts and food stamps.
The dude says it's so haaard to get a job! Cry me a fucking river. It's simple. He's a lazy motherfucker. I see he had two jobs and was fired from both. What a waste of space.

And there's no fucking way they can make as much as $800 a day and not be begging aggressively. Maybe they could be fined for being a public nuisance.
Anonymous User
Re: beggar family
January 12, 2006
Also, how about the moo who "doesn't want to get a job" because she doesn't want to leave her kyds.

Tough titty, said the kitty! If the duhd can't get a job, and she can, why can't the duhd watch the kyds while she works? There is NO excuse for this shit!

It galls me that these people continue to breed, despite their circumstances.

The 6 year old is probably getting tormented at school, especially now that the family's story is in the news. I think that at the very least, kyds are entitled to a normal home life (NOT in one room in a motel), with a parent or parents who WORK to provide for them.

I do feel for people who have fallen upon hard times, but I have no sympathy for these two losers who bring children into the world, and then expect other people to support them. Wonder how many more they will pop out; I'm sure the moo plays the whole preggo/baybee thing to the hilt, and will keep doing so for as long as she can.

These people make me sick!
CF Scorpio
January 12, 2006
What a bunch of fucking assholes! Too fucking lazy to get jobs, and a ton of excuses. The article is making them out to be such wonderful parents. Yeah, right! What kind of example are they setting for their kids? That it's OK to sit on your ass and beg because the world owes you a living?
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 13, 2006
What FABULOUS values to instill in your children! Now THAT'S 5-star parenting!
CF 4 Ever
January 13, 2006
Woa---I've never read anything like that article! What parasites. I will give a dollar or two to someone down on their luck, but these leeches are just taking advantage of people. Talk about playing the baby card. "Look at my BABEEE, gimme money..." Good grief. The article said begging is legal. I always thought panhandling was illegal, but I guess I was wrong. These people are parasites to society, and they get food stamps? That means we are supporting them, while they are laughing all the way to the bank. It seems like something could be done about it. Breeders really know they're worshipped, and nothing surprises me anymore.
KB
January 13, 2006
My favorite quote that I have on a pin I bought years ago:

"Can't feed 'em? DON'T BREED 'EM!"
Cambion
January 13, 2006
I, too, am finding it very hard to swallow that these people could make up to $800 on some days from begging. I second what KidFreeLuvnLife said - teaching your kids that begging is a great way to make a living is a lesson that will carry them far in life. Pff...

"Yes, son...you can make a living by panhandling. You'll never need to work, you can stay in fancy hotels and eat well, and have a family too." Fucking parasites. I can only wonder what their parents and/or family members think about this.

After reading the article, I am wondering if those damn breeders have their dignity left. Who in hell could proudly proclaim that they beg for a living? Oh, I'm sorry..."panhandle". That sounds so much more sophisticated.
Feh
January 13, 2006
Damn, these people give REAL bums a bad name, and it kind of pisses me off. I work with bums. For the most part, they're bums for a reason - and that reason isn't lazyness. Generally it's insanity and/or hard-core addiction. I've heard it is possible to make $200 spanging on a good corner, and this is from folks who actually look like bums - torn dirty clothes, scrappy cardboard sign, big ol' backpack, and certianly unable to afford a 250 dollar a week hotel room.

I'm guessing it's alot easier when you're a clean white woman who has a cute widdle precious innocent baaaayyybbbbeeee to shove in someone's face. Anyone with even a basic understanding of math knows that if you can make anywhere near $800 in a day, then you can fucking afford at least a 1 bedroom apartment that would end up costing less than $250 per week. These people are stupid and lazy, and should really have their children taken away. But, you know the'll make more....I bet that's why they have so many already. They're smart enough to know that folks aren't going to give them money if they're unburdened by crotchdroppings.
CJ
January 16, 2006
Wow. This is the most dumbass news story ever! Then again, maybe my DH and I are the dumbasses--we both went to college, got married, refrained from having offspring, and nobody gives us money. Hmmm.

The good thing about this being newsworthy, is that these turds might be chased out of the town they're leeching from now. Of course, they might come back to Madison. HELP!
Annonymouse
January 16, 2006
Feh - thank you for your post. I also work with underprivileged people and you got to the heart of what was concerning me about this family. I could not put it in words and you have done it perfectly.

KB
January 17, 2006
CJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. This is the most dumbass news story ever!
> Then again, maybe my DH and I are the
> dumbasses--we both went to college, got married,
> refrained from having offspring, and nobody gives
> us money. Hmmm.
>
> The good thing about this being newsworthy, is
> that these turds might be chased out of the town
> they're leeching from now. Of course, they might
> come back to Madison. HELP!

Not only do you not get money, you get to SUBSIDIZE people that are squirting them out, just like my hubby and I do! Gotta love that marriage penalty, too--WAY TO GO IRS!
Feh
January 17, 2006
I hope they return to Madison, then I can tell them exactly what I think of them as I shove my foot up their asses.
sprogless
January 18, 2006
Can I hold 'em down while you do it?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.