Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 307--BC/BS doesn't cover Essure

Posted by catmeow 
Entry 307--BC/BS doesn't cover Essure
May 23, 2005
I'm not surprised at this because Blue Cross/Blue Shield takes pride in being #1 (or in the top 10, depending on the year) on the Working Moooother magazine list of Best Places for Working Moooothers.
Anonymous User
Re: Entry 307--BC/BS doesn't cover Essure
May 24, 2005
I too, have BC/BS as a health provider and have had the same sorts of runarounds, however I'm one of those priveledged "hourly workers" and must take issue with the fact that we have something better going than salaried employees. I work in a manufacturing facility, and I don't see any salaried employees here on the weekends working overtime because they are overwhelmed with work orders. When I get home after work, (which may be at 3 in the afternoon, or 11 at night, because unlike salaried people, we are required to work swing shifts) my back is sore, my feet are sore, and my head is ringing because of the noise and general chaos. Chaos brought on, for the most part, by the poor product and process knowledge of the salaried employees.
As a college educated blue collar worker(my choice, I'm in it for all that money), I see the contempt and disdain that the so called middle-management deem necessary to employ when dealing with "production workers". As if they need some sort of caste system to reinforce their self -image as the "educated ones". Feh.
Perhaps the ranter's world is different, and if so, my sincere apologies, but I've just about had enough of the corporate food chain, TYVM.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.