Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moos and Their Stinky Twats (Moos Share Gross Rank Cooter-Tales):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://www.babycenter.com/400_strong-vaginal-odor_3420800_509.bc

Meet Beefy Moo
I am 24 weeks pregnant and have had an odor almost during my whole pregnancy so far. The odor, to me, is best defined as beefy.Though, I've had no itching or burning and really not much discharge. My OB told me it was normal because of certain chemicals your body releases...So no sweat ladies, us and our babes will be fine!!Eeewwwww

The "Stink Box" Moo
m 29 weeks pregnant and as well have had a strong odor through most of my pregnancy...It seems like I only stay fresh for a matter of hrs after a shower and some days i have a very strong ammonia smell that i can literally smell when standing up its so strong. Everyday I have wet undies 24/7 especially when i wake up in the morning. I have read possibly I am leaking urine or dehydrated....... My boyfriend calls my vagina my stink box lmao, its pretty embarassing. I have a doctors apt tomorrow hopefully she can give me an answer. I HARDLY think this is anything to "lmao" about. I'd be MORTIFIED.

Enter "Mustard" Twat
im 21 weeks and my urine odor smells like mustard i have a mild burning as well GOD! MUST they name their odors and/or compare them to food and food product?

Moo McFish Comments
m 12 weeks pregnent, i'm facing the same problem as well, the smell is some sort of fishy,.....MORE food comparisons. Why can't they just say their twat stinks and be done with it?

MAJOR Moo TMI
I have this problem too!!! I thought it was my husband, but as I squatted my head down towards my crotch, it was definitely me............he pulled my pants down and took a wiff! He won't do that again...Cuz he don't know if he will catch the wrath of this baby giving me stinky crotch, or this bad gas his son/daughter has created in my body...It's coming out both exits!!! two faces puking

Catsup Cooter
Alright...so...my vagina smells like ketchup.?So I've been a little sore "down there" and I let my DH massage me a little because trying to reach hurts my back. (even though the idea of sex right now is like being sea sick to me) He was being so nice and caring and after I felt a little better he snuggled up next to me and I started smelling ketchup. After hunting around the house (with him right next to me of course -.-' ) I realized it was his fingers that smelled like McDonald's ketchup! Now i'm not injecting my vagina with heinz or anything, but could this be because of my pregnancy? (i'm around 14weeks) Or do is there something wrong with me?

Onion Crotch
I'm 4 months pregnant and my vagina smells like onions. ? I guess this one can partner up with Mustard Twat, Ketchup Cooter, Beefy Moo, and Cheeseburger-Crotch and have a fucking picnic!two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Is there no end to the horror stories?? Why women do this to themselves is beyond me. Nothing like having a crotch that smells like hamburger and the various toppings - BARF.
guess this one can partner up with Mustard Twat, Ketchup Cooter, Beefy Moo, and Cheeseburger-Crotch and have a fucking picnic!

Seriously crying here! waving hellolarious

If my husband called any part of my anatomy the "stink box" I'd be upset. But this mootard obviously doesn't want to offend her wallet.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Ammonia is common for women, especially in hot climates, but shaving/waxing/Nairing kills that problem. The hair holds funk regardless of showering. She may be leaking urine.

The rest...well there goes my appetite for a Big Mac.

(Onions, fish and mustard are likely bacterial infections.)

And any man calling it the stink box would be out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
To round out our Cooter Cuisine:drinking coffee

Why does my vagina smell like spices?
i eat fruits and veggies and drink 8 cups of water a day. it still has this smell like indian spices. but im not the only girl who smells like this. my friend fingered his girlfriend and put his hand up to my nose (without warning me first) and it smelled like the same spicy smell. what the heck is this! i get embarassed of the scent. WHY would her friend finger his girl and then put his fingers under her nose?

My girlfriends vagina smells like tuna and cheese
Is this normal for women in their 30s? No, it's not normal at ANY age

Stinky AND "Scratchy"
there`s a solid discharge scent , like only smell my panties there is a powerful [ kind of like white wine vinegar ] odor . also my vagina is continually scratchy .. i’m not sure why, it`s been like this for some time now. i’m not only a virgin mobile, ive acquired about 3 men now … is it possible that i received one thing from my companions ? and i am 15. have i got some form of infection – something related to the robust apple cider vinegar aroma and itchyness? NO DOUBT a future Single Moo in training. Does anyone know what a "virgin mobile" is??

Although the above don't seem to be inpig, they are JUST as gross. If they stink like tuna, cheese, apple cider, and Indian spices now, I can only imagine the stench once they become inpig. Don't these women know how to bathe properly or recognize the signs of infection? NO way would I wander around if my twat smelled like any of that!:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
My entire reaction in emoticons.

:hs two faces puking fainting

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Dear LARD, this shit is disgusting! Adding this to my list of things I'm glad I'll never have to deal with! tongue sticking out smiley GROSS! ::brbl Really, in sex-ed classes, they not only need to tell how the reproductive system works, they also need to extensively go into all the disgusting details of pignasty and birth, like this nasty shit, vaginabuttholes, vericose veins, stretchmarks, etc. They need to include the boys in this lesson, so they'll be more careful about knocking a girl up. From what I remember in sex-ed classes, they just explained the basics of how the "plumbing" works and the embryonic development. They did cover STD's and show us some really graphic images of those, but they never covered the real horrors of pignasty. I think teen pignancies would go way down if they were to show all the unpleasantness of it in health classes. Of course we're a pro-natal society, so they try to romanticize it as much as possible. :headbrick
Virgin mobile? So she is a cell phone? With three male companions? I am thinking she would smell like burnt electronics.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
"Cooter Cuisine"

I am simultaneously waving hellolarious and two faces puking

Please pass the ::brbl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Isn't all this what FDS feminine hygiene spray is for? Or is that stuff just a rip off, as my sisters say "but you shouldn't need it?
Pussy should smell like pussy. Not like food, not like flowers.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
kidlesskim
Onion Crotch
I'm 4 months pregnant and my vagina smells like onions. ? I guess this one can partner up with Mustard Twat, Ketchup Cooter, Beefy Moo, and Cheeseburger-Crotch and have a fucking picnic!two faces puking

It's is d-evolution. Nature is acclimating the future loaves' senses to the McCrap they will be fed for the entirety of their childhood so their bodies dont go into shock.

Or maybe the twat is giving hints that it will soon look like an Arby's roast beef sandwich.

This whole thing is so sexy when the husbands and boyfriends get involved.
this dumb bitch thinks her man insulting her anatomy is funny? if she develops cancer and has to have chemo would he call her baldy? oh wait, he probably would.

yes, they are just the type of mature, intelligent people who should procreate.
These stories are making my head hurt. It's a good thing I had breakfast over an hour ago.two faces puking

I guess the concept of sitting in a bathtub, using mild soap, and changing their panties at least once a day is beyond them.

Who would voluntarily sniff a finger that has just been up another girl's crotch? Blarrgghhh

You shouldn't need it. A healthy vag should rival an operating room for sterility, and is self cleaning. A healthy, clean one doesn't really smell either.

If it smells foul, there is something brewing. Or you need a bath.

navi8orgirl
mr. neptune
Isn't all this what FDS feminine hygiene spray is for? Or is that stuff just a rip off, as my sisters say "but you shouldn't need it?

You shouldn't need it. A healthy vag should rival an operating room for sterility, and is self cleaning. A healthy, clean one doesn't really smell either.

If it smells foul, there is something brewing. Or you need a bath.

I agree. Even a broken baby oven should still work on the self cleaning cycle.

FFS, what a collection of morons.

The vagina is FULL of various bacteria and flora and fauna, mostly good, some bad. When the bad bacteria reproduce out of control, you have bacterial vaginosis. It can produce a fishy or other odd smell. Go to the doctor for antibiotics. Your twat should not smell like anything other than a twat.

If your yeast multiplies out of control, you can smell like beer, bread, vinegary, etc. You have a yeast infection. Go to the doctor for Diflucan.

If your cooter is itchy, burny, rashy, scratchy, stinky, leaky, or uncomfortable, you have an infection. Go to the goddamn doctor.
Cheeseburger Crotch Helper!

The spicy one can = KFC.

My bits do not smell. I take lots of baths and wear cotton underpants.

I should think that these Cows, with the Vaginabuttholes, this too may lead to many strange odors. The 'walnuts' just popped into my mind, I'm pretty sure *those* don't smell like Swedish Meatballs.
:hs I am so glad I get regular waxes. It might hurt and be expensive, but I don't smell like a fucking picnic between my legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
PSA: if you smell like condiments, sourdough or a crab trap left in the sun you have medical issues.

That is all.

This thread is killing me waving hellolarious

Dh: "what are you howling about over there?"

Me: "nuthin'. just talking about smelly vaginas"

Dh:
No lie- a story got around about a guy I knew years ago that told a friend that when he scratched his balls and smelled his fingers, it smelled like pickles. Think I should go hunt him down and introduce him to these Moos? Then they can go out and have a big ol' McDonaldland orgy. I don't even need pictures to know that at least a couple of these moos look like Grimace.
CF_Amy
:hs I am so glad I get regular waxes. It might hurt and be expensive, but I don't smell like a fucking picnic between my legs.

Eh, that's a myth. Normal hygiene is all that's needed (and not getting inpig!) Some people end up with more problems from waxing and shaving.
I didn't think I was a masochist, but I must be. I keep reading threads like this one. I'm like a moth, flying to my death in a candle flame, only I don't die. I just have horrible images burnt in to my brain, rattling around in my dome, torturing me until I pray for death.

Why are stinky, sloppy, ragged cooter threads pulling me in, like a train wreck you can't keep your eyes from?

Shit, I need help. ::brbl
This might be off topic but if Kidless Kim taught high school health classes the inpig teenagers would almost disappear.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login