Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moos and Their Stinky Twats (Moos Share Gross Rank Cooter-Tales):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
satansbitch
This might be off topic but if Kidless Kim taught high school health classes the inpig teenagers would almost disappear.

Especially if she includes the story about her Moo coworker whose lady bits stank and looked like a dirty volleyball. That image will forever be burned into my consciousness.
Damn these heifers are nasty! No wonder most men down like to give cunnilingus! angry face saying 'eat me' All it would take is one stank vajay-jay....as I think these twits probably smelled even before they became inpig!
One thing is for sure.

These Moos talking about the smells of their cooters are the most vulgar creatures on earth.
The Vega-Cunts

Broccoli Box
My vagina smells like brocoli!?!?HELP!my vagina constantly has a strange wiff off brocoli..
i can't shake the feeling, everytime me and my boyfriend eat sunday dinner together he always gets a strong wiff.. follows the scent and mnches away on my green pussy!!!!!there must be some medicine for dis !!!!
HELP ME I BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hash Brown Hooha
My vagina smells like starchy, raw potatoes that have been freshly peeled and diced?It has always smelled that way eversince I could remember. Is this a normal smell?No, seriously guys. I don't go around sniffing other women, so I need to know if my vaginal scent is typical or not. I'm not trying to be funny or gross or even turn you away from eating potatoes.

Turnip Twat
My vagina smells like turnips?What is the best solution?

Krystal's Cunt
My vagina smells like onions? Its really bad it was ever since last weekend I have Eaton onions a lot could that be why?

Celery Snatch
My vagina smells like celery and I don't know why. Is it possible for it to grow in my vagina?I think i been eating too much celery and it traveling down to my vagina.

Corned Cooter
Corn stuck in Vagina!!!???? Help!!?I was masturbating with a roasted cob of corn and then when i pulled it out some of the little corns were missing and it was covered in blood. So now there is little pieces of corn that wont come out and i am sure this has happened to many of of my fellow teens LOL....so what should i do? i don't want to go to the doctor its embarrassing. Also where is the blood from, because i got my period recently so the blood cant be from that.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
What, no one is claiming an odor of Kalamata olives? waving hellolarious
Another Stinky Moo

Rest assured ladies.your body is secreting hormones that cause alot of changes to your body. The degree varies pregnancy to pregnancy. Now, hopefully nobody gets offended by this next part, my husband has a terrible sense of male.humor. Apparently it also tastes bad ! Now, that, is embarrassing!!!!
If it smells rotten, don't put it in your mouth! DUH!!! two faces puking

Yahoo Answers Girl
Why does my vagina smell like hot dogs when i just showered. is this normal?
well i always shower before bed and when i wake up in the morning and no matter how many times i shower and wash down there my vagina always smells like hot dogs to me and its nasty i don't know if this is normal but if someone could help me it would be appreciated!
Maybe she and mustard twat are supposed to meat smile rolling left righteyes2 each other.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Yikes, I am really glad to not have picnic twat.
raindancemaggie
picnic twat.

Another one for the Bratfree Lexicon waving hellolarious
This is one of the most (if not THE most) hilarious Bratfree threads of all time.

I will think twice before eating onion rings ever again.

Seriously. I. Can. Not. Stop. Laughing. hysterical laughterz waving hellolarious hysterical laughterz waving hellolarious hysterical laughterz waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
The food descriptions are making me laugh so hard I woke up my cat! waving hellolarious

And "picnic twat." hysterical laughterz
McTwat - Buy two combo meals, become nauseous and vomit uncontrollably for months - For free!

Picnic twat... I'm dying over here. waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious

Note that noone of those idiots has got brian enough to go to a doctor!

Corn stuck in Vagina!!!???? Help!!?I was masturbating with a roasted cob of corn and then when i pulled it out some of the little corns were missing and it was covered in blood. So now there is little pieces of corn that wont come out and i am sure this has happened to many of of my fellow teens LOL....so what should i do? i don't want to go to the doctor its embarrassing. Also where is the blood from, because i got my period recently so the blood cant be from that.

"Lady" I am sorry to burst your lil bubble but I have never heard anybody complaining about corn struck in their vagina. Really, never ever.

And if you want to masturbate, a wonderful habit I concede, use objects created for that purpose (aka: dildo)

Idiots grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Masturbating with a corn cob...sounds like something off of an X-Rated Hee-Haw episode.
Pickle-dick would probably get some heavy action with these nasty hos. They could make a nice, summer salad together. As long as they don't create some tri-colored vegetable tard or something.
Yeah, they are one vinegar douche away from salad... GAH!

This is the thread to read if you want to lose weight and never eat anything ever again.
Concession Counter Cooters are the Crazeeating popcorn

Why does my vagina smell like popcorn??
Like real buttered popcorn. I had some last Friday, but I only noticed the popcorny smell today. No smartass answers please

Why does my vagina smell like candy??!!!?
This is a completely serious question and I'm really weirded out. Ever since last night, and especially after last night my vagina has smelt like sugar candy or very sweet chocolate. I don't have an infection everything is normal but it's never smelt like this before, and after me and my boyfriend had "relations" last night it's been REALLY sweet smelling. Is this something normal that happens sometimes? Is it some kind of hormonal thing, I'm on a new BC could that be it?

Why does my vag smell like corn nuts and not just the original its the ranch kind?

my vagina's cum smells like fruit punch

My boyfriend said my vagina smells like salt and vinegar chips, is that normal?
I feel kinda embarrassed to ask this, but I want to know. I wash and clean myself everyday, and I didn't douche before. Like, he LIKES the smell of it, but I am not sure if it is normal or not. I know that a vagina has a natural smell to it, but I always thought it was sweet, not like that. I know that they have pheromones, but is that kind of smell normal? Is there anyway to make it smell sweet? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your time!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I case anyone wants to know, the story of FDS according to The Medicine Show, a book put out by Consumer Reports in the 70's and also as on the Mike Douglas show in the 70s (why do I remember this?):

The Alberto Culver company was having a hard time with competition for this hair care and personal care products back in the 1960s. They tried to look for other business opportunities, such as Sugar Twin (still made by ACC today). They could have made a deodorant but every other company had one. But no one had a deodorant for "down there". So in 1965 Alberto Culver came out with FDS spray, calling it a "Feminine Hygiene Spray" and ran ads saying that modern women needed to use it. Women bought the concept, because FDS is still made today. By the 70s women were reporting reactions to it and the FDA eventually stepped in, saying they ACC could not use the terms "hygiene" or hygienic but the terms stuck.

One years ago on a Mike Douglas talk show in the 70s he had a guest on talking about these sprays and he was kind of joking about them and holding a book in his hand. Then the guest said "you know, not only are there all these female sprays but there is also a male spray". openmouthed shock Long pause and MD drops the book. They just had to break for a commercial at that point
They should line up all these smelly bags and invite connoisseurs to come take a sniff. A 12-course vadge tasting menu, if you will.

"Krystal's vagina had a bouquet of geoduck baking in the Pacific sun. A bit cloying, but never pretentious. She paired well with the Dijon mustard snatch ."

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
They should line up all these smelly bags and invite connoisseurs to come take a sniff. A 12-course vadge tasting menu, if you will.

"Krystal's vagina had a bouquet of geoduck baking in the Pacific sun. A bit cloying, but never pretentious. She paired well with the Dijon mustard snatch ."

waving hellolarious

I can hear it almost in that "golf" announcer's whisper or like the MC's voice at the dog and cat shows:

"This cooter is 5th generational pure bred WIC-Welfare whore straight from the back hills trailer-home region of The Appalachian Mountains. Notice the breed specific Cheeseburger Crotch dangling 3.4 inches down from her ravaged cooter and onto her "I Heart My Mayun" tattoo, as one would expect to see in this breed. Her tattered twat oozes the standard gooey gunk and has that Cornpone pussy stench indigenous to the West Virginian region. It has that telltale odoriferous combination of the patented, "Picnic Pussy" smell known as Ketchup Cooter, Hooha Hot Dog, and MusTARD-Moo with a hint of Rural Rank Ranch. This is ONE Pungent Pussy, ladies and gentleman!"

These cunts...

guess this one can partner up with Mustard Twat, Ketchup Cooter, Beefy Moo, and Cheeseburger-Crotch and have a fucking picnic!

can get together with this brat from the commode...

My daughter has tried sticking cheerios up her vagina

And have a fucking brunch as well.
What a stupid fucking obsession. People need more to do or something. I cannot imagine writing this shit anywhere. If one suspects a problem down there go to a fucking gyn. This is some kind of attention whoring, like who can one-up the others with eunique exotic odors and ask if it's "normal".

And that FDS stuff is toxic. My sister used to use that and I'd tease her about it. It just seems a little weird because either you don't need it but think you do or if you do it will just be covering up. Same as douches and those scented pads. They can actually cause a bacterial infection that will make things go from bad to much much worse. BV can be stubborn and keep recurring.

I once heard some strippers talking about these issues and how they spray and wipe all the time while working to prevent any offensive odors. This one stripper had a strong natural but it sounds like normal odor which she couldn't cover up too long and customers would sniff and complement her on it and give her huge tips.
Holy Crap!!!

I agree with the other posters. Why would anyone want to write about their smelly twats? Makes me ashamed of being part of this generation (I'm 22).

It just shows how dumber and more boring people are becoming.
Seriously:

1. I don't usually smell my private. Thank you.

2. If I would happen to notice a weird smell, I would book an appointment with my doc.

And this is it.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
My rule of thumb on it is if YOU can smell it, when before you could not, then chances are it's an infection IF the damned thing is clean. Unless it's serious or an STD there are plenty of natural and over the counter remedies. WHY anyone would post about their stinky twats on "Yahoo Answers!" or any other public medium is just plain ridiculous and pointless too. However, it's fodder for our entertainment and for that reason the stupidity of others generally has some value.drinking coffee I'd like to make a public service announcement to all these stupid cows:

If Your Twat Stinks-101

1)Wash it thoroughly with clean running water and allow to air dry after patting dry, like you would with a winter sweater
2)Let the damned thing air out via cotton underwear or none at all
3)If that fails, then try some over the counter cooter cream like Monistat 7, follow the directions, and see if that clears it up
4)Always wipe from front to back and always clean the thing out and hang to air dry after sexual contact
5)Do NOT use scented sprays, powders, lotions, etc.....
6)Don't regularly uses douches and if you feel the overwhelming need to use one, don't use a scented one
7)Use white unscented toilet paper and/or wipes
8)Do NOT plug it up with tampons to stop the smell or drainage
8)Don't let anyone down there with a dirty mouth, dick, fingers, or sex toy and clean sex toys thoroughly after each use
10)If your twat STILL stinks after taking the above measures, then go to a fucking doctor because you need medical attention

kidlesskim

If Your Twat Stinks-101

1)Wash it thoroughly with clean running water and allow to air dry after patting dry, like you would with a winter sweater

Pfffff!!! waving hellolarious
Kidlesskim's Care and Feeding of Your Twat!

Note: avoid Cheerios.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login