Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Placenta Smoothies?????:wtf

Posted by nathanomir 
Placenta Smoothies?????:wtf
July 18, 2012
WHY DID I GOOGLE IT???? WHY? WHY? WHY?

I thought y'all were just making a joke. Placenta smoothie? Bwahahaha. Nice one. I wonder ...

HOLY FUCK, IT'S REAL!!!

Sorry ... I don't often go off like this, but ... seriously? Drinking ... that stuff is supposed to come OUT of the body, not IN! I need to go brush my teeth! OH, HOLY MOTHER OF APHRODITE! I am in total shock!

Hellfire and damnation! Who thought up this blasphemous horror of cyclopean proportions! This may have surpassed eating live octopus and fried tarantulas in my book of sick and gross edibles.

They even have websites!

http://carolinaplacentalady.com/2011/05/placenta-smoothie-recipe/

"Consider the many healthful benefits associated with eating ones own placenta first." NO, I WILL NOT! Not that I could ever have a placenta, I'm a guy! But that's besides the point! And what do you do when you run out of your own placenta? Hit the local maternity ward? "Excuse me, but may I buy your freshly harvested placenta?"

They even have placenta soup and placenta butter!

These are human beings, not cats! Hell, I've even seen cats that wouldn't eat their own placenta, not if a bowl of Fancy Feast was available.

What little faith I had left in humanity may have just died with my desire for a bowl of ice cream.

And they call me crazy? Hell, I just dress like Gandalf and believe in dragons. I don't eat my own shit!

Okay, I'm going outside for a smoke now ... thank you for listening.
Re: Placenta Smoothies?????:wtf
July 18, 2012
NO!

I couldn't leave it alone! I just had to click on the photo of placenta in the dehydrator!

SICK! THIS IS JUST SICK!
Anonymous User
July 18, 2012
NO NO NO!!!!

What is wrong with these people?! I would NOT eat anything that came out of my body - I would hope most normal people wouldn't either!!

Pass the brain bleach.
::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl
July 18, 2012
waving hellolarious

nathanomir, can I marry you and have your babies? grinning smiley This post made my day!

Yes, it was my first reaction, too. People.Are.Crazy.

It is disgusting. Technically, they are eating their child, because the placenta is genetically made of the same matherial of the child, not the mother.
This add a whole new level of horrible of something which really didn't need it, don't it?

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 18, 2012
I've even seen stories online about fixing the placenta up in some lasagna, I think it was, and inviting friends over to help partake. SECONDS, PLEASE!

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
July 18, 2012
The things we introduce to newer members.

:biggrin2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
July 18, 2012
There's a lot of gross Moo related shit out there I wasn't aware of until joining this site! It IS unbelievable, much of the things they do along the same lines as this like squirting udder juice on cereal and/or using it in recipes, their talk of playing with "...stringy, elastic, cheese like" shit that comes out their twats when ovulating, and then there's all their odors and cootie discharges they discuss online on a regular basis, among many other things.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 18, 2012
I believe it's called Cannibalism, folks. When a human consumes human flesh. These mooos are cannibalizing themselves, because they're so narcissistic, they refuse to believe the placenta is just "medical waste."

Noo...it's spayshall...must be turned into a smoothie, dried into jerky, or made into a pasta meat dish.

Hannibal Lechter is salivating somewhere in his cell, wishing for his Fava Beans and a nice Chianti.
July 18, 2012
mumofsixbirds
I believe it's called Cannibalism, folks. When a human consumes human flesh. These mooos are cannibalizing themselves, because they're so narcissistic, they refuse to believe the placenta is just "medical waste."

Noo...it's spayshall...must be turned into a smoothie, dried into jerky, or made into a pasta meat dish.

Hannibal Lechter is salivating somewhere in his cell, wishing for his Fava Beans and a nice Chianti.

They are technically eating a part of their children. The placenta is made from the fetus, not the mother.

Even ol Hannibal would applaud them.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 18, 2012
The natural birthers are trying to convince people that eating the placenta is an old practice for humans, but anthropologists disagree. They say that the first mention of humans doing this, came from California midwives in twentieth century... smile rolling left righteyes2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 18, 2012
http://www.twilightheadquarters.com/placenta.html

Placenta pizza. Guaranteed to stop all conversation at your next Super Bowl party.
July 18, 2012
Guys, when I joined this forum, it was just to hang out with people who tought like DW and me. I had NO IDEA that people, mothers especially, could be so deranged. The things I've learned in one month! I'm welding the door shut!

T. and Mumofsixbirds -- it's a good thing I'd just swallowed my coffee before reading y'all's responses, otherwise ... well, the laptop is in my lap ...

PLACENTA PIZZA??? GET OUT OF TOWN!

Man, none of us get paid enough to make this shit up!
July 18, 2012
Any of you ever watch Andrew Zimmer on Bizarre Foods? I'd like to see him put one of these concoctions down! No, on second thought ...
July 18, 2012
I've sadly heard of this, as well as many other placenta recipes. From what I've had the displeasure of reading, Moos cannibalize their placena because it allegedly helps with PPD. Or it might be Moos trying to be more natchural - I guess other mammals do this shit too, so I think the breeders who do this are the crunchy home-birth water-birth types.

You can even make jerky out of it. But for some reason, this is the only human organ that is "acceptable" for people to eat. If you wanted to rip out someone's liver and cook it, you'd be deemed fucking nuts. If you wanted to amputate someone's leg and roast it on a grill, you'd be considered out of your head. But if you want to chow down on some placenta stew? That's okey dokey!

It's medical waste and little more. I would probably kill the nearest living thing if I went to someone's house for dinner and found out I was eating placenta (because I bet you anything some Moos totally get off to sneaking their expelled organs to unsuspecting guests). I would highly recommend not eating dinner with a crunchy granola Moo who recently shat a loaf because you might be eating human flesh served in a meat-based dish.
July 18, 2012
Cambion: It's medical waste and little more. I would probably kill the nearest living thing if I went to someone's house for dinner and found out I was eating placenta (because I bet you anything some Moos totally get off to sneaking their expelled organs to unsuspecting guests). I would highly recommend not eating dinner with a crunchy granola Moo who recently shat a loaf because you might be eating human flesh served in a meat-based dish.

I'm not sure, but there has GOT to be some laws on the books that would prohibit sneaking human placenta into unsuspecting dinner guest's meals...or squirting udder juice into people's coffee in lieu of regular milk, without their knowing about it.

If there isn't, then maybe there should be some passed.
July 18, 2012
Nothing showed up the first time. Here's a yahoo question about diet placenta.

Diet Placenta

It's your hell; you rot in it!
July 19, 2012
Cambion

You can even make jerky out of it. But for some reason, this is the only human organ that is "acceptable" for people to eat. If you wanted to rip out someone's liver and cook it, you'd be deemed fucking nuts. If you wanted to amputate someone's leg and roast it on a grill, you'd be considered out of your head. But if you want to chow down on some placenta stew? That's okey dokey!
I wonder... If I go to the medical waste bin and dug out some liver and cook it? No, it is WRONG. Even if it is MY LIVER.
Why placenta is different?

Cambion
It's medical waste and little more. I would probably kill the nearest living thing if I went to someone's house for dinner and found out I was eating placenta (because I bet you anything some Moos totally get off to sneaking their expelled organs to unsuspecting guests). I would highly recommend not eating dinner with a crunchy granola Moo who recently shat a loaf because you might be eating human flesh served in a meat-based dish.

Yup, me too. Also, I would puke all over mooh grinning smiley

July 19, 2012
reaperess

Diet Placenta

This sounds like a really BAD soft drink! New Diet Placenta, also Diet Placenta with the kiss of cherry! Oh, God, that last one is wrong on more levels than I can count!
July 19, 2012
nathanomir
reaperess

Diet Placenta

This sounds like a really BAD soft drink! New Diet Placenta, also Diet Placenta with the kiss of cherry! Oh, God, that last one is wrong on more levels than I can count!

That's the only way to get a cherry AND a placenta.

July 19, 2012
I just read that book "Alive," and I think the worst they did was to munch on intestines.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
July 19, 2012
It's also natural for primates to fling shit, jerk off in the open, and sleep outside. That doesn't mean we should take up those habits either. Natural doesn't always mean good idea.
July 19, 2012
reaperess
nathanomir
reaperess

Diet Placenta

That's the only way to get a cherry AND a placenta.

Ba-Zing! bouncing and laughing
July 20, 2012
This is CANNIBALISM!
July 20, 2012
This is either going to make me a drunk or a vegan!
July 20, 2012
ladybug2203
This is CANNIBALISM!

I got an image of a crazed moo holding her placenta aloft, shouting, "This is not cannibalism, THIS IS PLACENTA!!!" a la 300.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login