Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Is your shampoo keeping you from having babies?"

Posted by michaela 
"Is your shampoo keeping you from having babies?"
July 22, 2012
Oh, MSN, you so crazy

Allegedly certain shampoos are full of chemicals that cause infertility. If that were true, I'd be drinking the shit.

The last thing these twits need is another reason not to bathe. For fuck's sake!

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Re: "Is your shampoo keeping you from having babies?"
July 22, 2012
Maybe nature is trying to tell us not to keep breeding while we continue to destroy the planet with all sorts of garbage and chemicals that seep into the environment. Nah, the Most Important Thing is the pursuit of the almighty DNA Trophy. eye rolling smiley

I can't help but to roll my eyes hard whenever I read how "devastating" infertility is. I guess cancer or heart failure is just a walk in the park, huh? Or perhaps someone being taken too soon by a random act of violence. To be "devastated" by infertility seems so self-indulgent. Gah.
This just in... Washing your crotch with soap and water causes infertility due to suds inadvertantly being sucked into the vagina, killing sperm, if you are trying to conceive, do not wash this area before or after sexual intercourse."

:kill
July 22, 2012
Michaela
Allegedly certain shampoos are full of chemicals that cause infertility. If that were true, I'd be drinking the shit.

Yeah you and me both!

I got some Suave Aloe body wash - that might make a tasty cocktail!

:beer
My Herbal Essences does smell mighty tasty... Drink up, everyone.
July 22, 2012
Hey, they did study a huge pool of 56 couple to get these results. That should be proof enough right there. smile rolling left righteyes2

I just love the no-no list:

Vinyl products, including shower curtains and faux leatherCertain plastic food containers and cling wrapsCoatings on medications and supplements

Scented products like cologne, perfume, candles, air fresheners, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and fabric softeners

Shampoo, soap, hairspray, body spray, lotion, deodorant, and other personal care items that have a fragrance
Nail polish

That the stink fest begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
July 22, 2012
miss mmr
My Herbal Essences does smell mighty tasty... Drink up, everyone.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

My Garnier should taste just like the friut it smells like.
July 22, 2012
I am gonna mix my Herbal Essences with some vodka and enjoy!!
July 22, 2012
Damn stupid Desert Essence organic hair products. Y u no make me sterile? I need to go back to using drug store swill - that should make my ovaries shrivel up like sun-dried tomatoes.
July 22, 2012
Mmmm...Paul Mitchell awapuhi with a VO5 chaser. Kill dem eggs!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 22, 2012
Why is your hair so greasy? Oh, I'm ttc. two faces puking

It's your hell; you rot in it!
July 22, 2012
Maybe it's reverse psychology? If they don't wash then the stink will keep away from each other!

my favorite cheapass nail polishes contain phtalate! :jump and I've been using it for years in every shades! welcome infertility!
July 22, 2012
Haha, suds being sucked into the vagina? I had no idea my crotch was a vacuum. So I could totally get rid of the Dirt Devil and just roll around on the rug with my legs open?

It amazes me how delicate people think fertility is. It's NOT. The only ones who think it's the biological equivalent of fine china are the ones who fuck for years and a clump doesn't ever stick. Shampoo has never stopped anyone from getting in pig and it never will (I wish it did).

Shit, if shampoo would render me barren, it'd be going in all my orifices until my ovaries were shriveled up like raisins.
July 22, 2012
Well, this will make it easy to spot the CF from people with baby rabies. We'll be the ones who smell good and don't have fleas!
July 22, 2012
Oh gods, now every breeder and wannabreed will be using brown sugar instead of shampoo like a certain Island dwelling yeti. I'll be avoiding Walrusmart at all costs, the stench of unwashed cows will smell worse than a thousand sun rotting zombies in the Arizona desert.
July 23, 2012
I think that not using shampoo would dramatically lower your chances of getting it up the duff.
Greasy, unkempt, rank hair is NOT exactly a sexy, attractive, or romance-inducing thing.

Exactly what our society needs. Another excuse for breeders to stop showering and shampooing. They already stink bad enough as it is.
July 23, 2012
nathanomir
Well, this will make it easy to spot the CF from people with baby rabies. We'll be the ones who smell good and don't have fleas!
waving hellolarious
July 23, 2012
kittendoll
nathanomir
waving hellolarious

waving hellolarious

Now excuse me, I am going to take a long, nice bath and be very, very sure to soap througly grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 23, 2012
The pronatalistic bullshit has became so paranoid i believe that one day they'll write: don't fart - your uterus might fall out!

I've read earlier that coffee causes infertility, that too much exercise lowers the quality of the sperm and now this. hysterical laughterz
July 23, 2012
I wonder how many babies the Alberto Culver company prevented with FDS feminine hygiene spray - And they didn't even know they were in the birth control business!thumbs upwink
They are actually reaching toward science on this one! Pthalates have been shown to contribute to breast cancer or endocrine cancer in some cases. I'm shocked that there is actually some basis for this MSN article unlike the usual crap they churn out.

Although the reason I know this is because of the research that came out due to the presence of pthalates in sex toys and thus the reason to opt for higher priced medical grade silicone. blushing
July 23, 2012
THIS is why threads like the one below about Moos and their Stinky Twats flourish. two faces puking

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,223718

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 23, 2012
]
Cambion
Haha, suds being sucked into the vagina? I had no idea my crotch was a vacuum. So I could totally get rid of the Dirt Devil and just roll around on the rug with my legs open?

Like this?

July 23, 2012
And today I heard self-tanners also contribute to infertility. Unfortunately, they may also cause cancer, so I'm thinking twice about using them.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login