Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Gross Mooter-Goo Tales(and pictures) :wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: More Gross Mooter-Goo Tales(and pictures) :wtf
July 24, 2012
I have touched my cervix, back when I used NuvaRing. Never really looked at anything after, I immediately washed my hands and was done with it. Sounds like this broad has a rampant infection of some sort.
July 24, 2012
OK. Ima put my nuts away - even though these are crunchy and not slimy or gross - I will put them away before I try to look at these latest links.

Oh, btw, just because I'm sick of the same old foods - I got myself some Braunschweiger to make a sandwich, for later on, that was going to be dinner. This would be liver wurst. Yeah, I know, but I'm sick of all food.

I do have a feeling I won't be having my liver wurst + mayo sammy after looking at this ~

*takes a swig of beer, and a deep breath, in preparation to look at grossness...*

OK - EWWWWWW!!!!! No wait, I'll do it in German in honor of Das Bier und Braunschweiger: Mein Gott in Himmel!!!

I might have to skip the mayo ~

two faces puking
Re: More Gross Mooter-Juice Tales:wtf
July 24, 2012
That was prop cooter slime, right? Those weren't really photos of actual moo goo? Pleeeeeeeease...two faces puking

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 24, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
That was prop cooter slime, right? Those weren't really photos of actual moo goo? Pleeeeeeeease...two faces puking

They looked pretty real to me. I can't get past the woman sticking her finger up her hole, repeatedly over an extended period of time, pulling out the goop, and then photographing it and THEN posting it online with explanations as to the consistency of it and then adding charming little twat cheese narratives for our reading pleasure. WHERE was her husband while she was dangling Mooter Goo from her fingers and snapping photos, I wonder?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 24, 2012
Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her curds and whey ~
Along came a spider, who sat down beside her, and said ~
You really shouldn't be eating stuff that fell out of your crotch.
July 24, 2012
HAAAAAAAA! Good one!
And also, EW.
July 24, 2012
I wonder if there's online posts about men and their sperm troubles? Do they TOO play with their peter skeeter? If so, how can they tell when their goo is fertile AND do they take pictures of it like their Moo-Wives and post it along with narratives?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 24, 2012
These idiots have waaaayyyyy too much time on their hands. All they seem to be focused on is their twat-snot, the odors that come out of there, and various other disgusting bodily fluids.

Also, I hope to GOD that they wash their hands when they are out in public...especially after playing around with their twat-snot all day long. Fuck! No wonder so many people become inexplicably ill!

These women need to find some other hobbies!
July 25, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

Doesn't moo goo gai placenta belong in the Smotthie thread?

Click here to login