Re: one or two word" kyd phrases " that make you gag
July 28, 2012
"Angel baby" when used to describe a clump
July 28, 2012
reaperess
bloody show
mucus plug

I could have gone my ENTIRE LIFE without ever having known what a MUCUS PLUG was, what it looked like, or it's function in an inpig moo's hole.

Mucus Plug Images
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ix=sea&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=mucus%20plug%20images&

I kept reading about "MP" on Moo forums and one day I bravely looked it up. It's exactly what it sounds like too, in case anyone wonders. It's a "plug" of hardened snotty substance that literally "plugs" up the cervix and becomes UNplugged during or before the loaf begins it's descent out the coot shoot, trailing snot behind it's "core", much like an exploded infected pimple that has a scab on top of it. Moos will often discuss the plugs, their consistency, color, texture("Could this be a mucus plug?, they often ponder) how it will sometimes ooze out their holes long before the loaf's bloody head makes it's appearance, etc.....COMPLETELY revolting..::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 28, 2012
Anything having to do with loafing and the word "miracle" do not belong together. Miracles are extremely rare events that defy odds.

Something that's been done 7 billion times is definitely not a miracle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login