Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dude predicted his own future and didn't try to change it sad smiley

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Dude predicted his own future and didn't try to change it sad smiley
July 27, 2012
I got no pity for a spineless dumbfuck that charged in head first to his own miserable hell. He KNEW he didn't want brats but he did it anyway. What a goddamned idiot. BOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOO.
July 27, 2012

I saw a bunch of bikes roll by, girlfriend or two on the back; one pulls a wheelie... and BOOM the thought hit me: "Wait... when the hell did I become Mr. Brady??" wtf was *I* doing driving a Prius, living in a stereotypical surburban neighborhood in a small city, taking care of a bunch of kids? How the f did this happen?

I love to blow by duhs like this in my 'stang but they don't get jealous, they make eyes and think they have a chance. thumbs updown

Sorry, but you have the freedom to choose your life and that is so cool. Some cultures don't offer that. Idiots like this guy marry and breed to keep the pussy rollin' then find they no longer want that and/or it is not so easily available anymore. They should have thought it out and maybe married for love and compatibility. And divorce is easy to get so if wifey turns on you, leave.
I read theough all the comments. GAK! This guy did something stupid and bitched throughout the entire thread how his wife had turned into a martyr moo. What the hell did he expect, anyways?

That was a waste of a few hours that I'll never get back.

When his wife turned into a baby rabies monster, he should have had a serious discussion with her at that point. Just saying NO for 2 years didn't do it. He needed to have THE TALK and state in no uncertain terms that he didn't want kids before marriage and his opinions hadn't changed. If she wanted them that bad, he should have let her go. It's easier in the long run to divorce, than to have kids you don't want and be miserable for the rest of your life, as this guy is. He just didn't want to lose his wife, so he caved. Well, he lost her anyways after she spawned. He gained nothing but 2 kids he secretly detests and a bunch of extra marital affairs.

What a loser.. :bedmadelie

I find it hilarious when his wife AND girlfriend find out about his affairs and wife. waving hellolarious

popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
The opening few words says it all "I didn't want them". And guess what, he still doesn't want them. What a suprise. Oh, your wife changed? And your life changed? Well who'd of thought it? The worst is as the thread title says, this guy predicted his own future.

There are those guys out there who just don't think (until it's too late - idiots!) but this guy was one of the few who actually weigh up the options and thought it through but he still chose the cowardly path of least resistance then starts whining about it when the fresh hell he willing entered into ruins his entire life.

This spineless fuckwit has no respect for himself, for women or the kyds he spawned and now resents. How many lives have been ruined by this bad decision now?

As has already been said, a set of balls and some communication could have avoided this whole situation.
I read some more of this trainwreck and have come to the conclusion that he's just a loser. I have ZERO sympathy. It's like someone who runs into a burning building and then complains that they got burned. He ran into the fire supposedly to keep his wife, and he lost her anyway. What a maroon! smile rolling left righteyes2
July 28, 2012
If one or two is so enormously important that one or the other succumbs to avoid three, then you are most likely going to wind up with three anyway. Having children is either all in or none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login