Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Adults who act like children

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Adults who act like children
July 30, 2012
I've actually had a few "adult baybee" callers in my time as a PSO. For some reason, it seems to tie in with the "sissy fetish" where they enjoy being forced into wearing frilly pink stuff, like little Princesses.

I don't understand it myself, even though I've chatted with several of them regularly. It seems that they enjoy the idea of feeling helpless to someone who will treat them in a maternally dominant fashion.

They seem to like being forced to stay in dirty diapers, being spanked or have an udder shoved in their pie-holes when they don't stop crying.

I think it has something to do with giving total power over to another person, and their being allowed to be babies. The nurturing aspect mixed with the discipline is what I find usually works.

Again, I think it's weird...however, they are harmless people in general and I don't really mind working with them.
July 30, 2012
I think there's a big difference between someone wanting to be doted on and in a man who wants to wear a diaper and bonnet.waving hellolarious WHAT kind of perv wants to wear a diaper and what kind of a bigger perv gets a hard on being diapered, sucking on a pacifier, and sleeping in a giant crib? I am tolerant of a lot of things of a sexual nature, but the "baby man" is JUST too much and would make me laugh if I was confronted with this fetish by a grown man. I'd be like, "GET OUTA TOWN, are you serious?"

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 30, 2012
kidlesskim
I think there's a big difference between someone wanting to be doted on and in a man who wants to wear a diaper and bonnet.waving hellolarious WHAT kind of perv wants to wear a diaper and what kind of a bigger perv gets a hard on being diapered, sucking on a pacifier, and sleeping in a giant crib? I am tolerant of a lot of things of a sexual nature, but the "baby man" is JUST too much and would make me laugh if I was confronted with this fetish by a grown man. I'd be like, "GET OUTA TOWN, are you serious?"

Haha...agreed, kidlesskim! I could NEVER do this IRL. When I first began PSO, I had to be careful not to laugh at inappropriate times during a call. Some of it is very funny, and provides me with continual fodder for chuckles during the afternoon.

Luckily, I can create a wall between me and my caller, so much of their pervishness doesn't rub off on me...although, I suppose a little bit of it has. bouncing and laughing
July 30, 2012
mumofsixbirds
kidlesskim

Haha...agreed, kidlesskim! I could NEVER do this IRL. When I first began PSO, I had to be careful not to laugh at inappropriate times during a call. Some of it is very funny, and provides me with continual fodder for chuckles during the afternoon.

Luckily, I can create a wall between me and my caller, so much of their pervishness doesn't rub off on me...although, I suppose a little bit of it has. bouncing and laughing

I bet it isn't easy having to listen to it and not laugh! I have had some, what I consider, strange requests over the years and/or have had some men try to weird shit, but thankfully no one ever wanted me to read him a bedtime story, spoon feed him, and change his diaper before tucking him beddy-bye in his crib after helping him get his giant footy jammies on.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 30, 2012
This whole thing is beyond fucked up and weird. If I ever met a man who did this and admitted it to me, I think I would burst an artery laughing at him. Mean, I know, but holy shit, there is no other word for this other than weird. It strikes me as pretty creepy as well.

Therer was a Jerry Springer episode about this a few years ago and it was creepy and disconcerting. I watched it until the very bitter end because I just couldn't stop myself.
July 30, 2012
starlady
I don't think I've ever known a man who doesn't act like a child on occasion. My father was the worst 'pouter'. He'd get mad about something and go off to the bedroom for hours and just lay there and pout. My mother called it 'inner sanctom' LOL My dh will do the silent treatment thing. My grandfather would get mad because my grandmother was involved in charity work and would get so busy that she didn't have time to do for him on occasion. He'd go outside and sit on the stoop and have the saddest face and not speek to anybody,
An old boyfriend of mine used to run away from everything that made him upset. He was unable to deal with things that didnt go his way so he'd just toss it aside. (I ended up being one of those things) They all acted like spoiled babies. My dh has gotten much better with his pouting so ... I think I'll keep him.

Hmmm ... I was just looking at the mother-in-law stories board and came across this. It seems appropriate to this thread.

just before we got married, MIL wrote this bizarre letter to me about how then-DF was "still just a little boy" who "was still learning and growing" and thus I needed to get lots of advice from her about how to best to do everything from feeding him to keeping the house clean so as to maximize his comfort and health. At the time I just laughed it off as being weird and maudlin, but in retrospect it should have been a huge red flag that MIL would never, ever be willing to respect the fact that we're independent ADULTS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login