Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

843 Best Commercial EVER

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
843 Best Commercial EVER
January 18, 2006
The poor duhddy in this clip, what a schmuck. Bet now he wishes he had used that condom, huh? When no one was looking, I'd have given that little brat a right hook and a kick in the ass, dragged him out of the store and home where I'd continue to slap the shit out of him, thusly, the amount of smacking would be directly proportional to the amount of hollering he does. He'd soon catch on. GAWD I LOVE BEING CHILDFREE!!!!!!
Latrodectra
Re: 848 Best Commercial EVER
January 18, 2006
I've seen the commercial before but it's still funny!

If I had a kid who acted like that I would put him over my knee so fast it would make your head spin. Sad thing is, there's kids that act like that and just like the dudh in the commercial would just stand there and do nothing except say how cute Bratley is when he's throwing a tantrum.
Lady Cooper
January 18, 2006
I don't know, the duh looked clueless buy definitely emberassed. Me, I'd just walk over and slap the kid in the face in front of everyone, then tell the duh something about how he would have been pretty hot if he didn't have a brat (well, it's true), then take the candy myself and buy it. For me. To eat in the car.
KB
January 18, 2006
Lady Cooper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know, the duh looked clueless buy
> definitely emberassed. Me, I'd just walk over and
> slap the kid in the face in front of everyone,
> then tell the duh something about how he would
> have been pretty hot if he didn't have a brat
> (well, it's true), then take the candy myself and
> buy it. For me. To eat in the car.

Not in the car, in front of the sprog!! :-)

The Purple Penguin
January 18, 2006
If you tried eating candy in front of Sproggly Woggly-kins some dumb moo would have called HRS on you before you could blink. I love being CF! =3
Cambion
January 18, 2006
Haha, I'd probably do the same thing if I saw that happening in a store - I'd take a bag of the same kind of candy and buy it for myself. I'd get into the check-out line right behind the Duh and Sprog (unless it was possible to get them in line behind me), then buy a candy bar from the shelf next to the register. I'd open the bag of candy on the way out and start eating it knowing Bratleigh and Duhdee are right behind me.

It's always a pleasure to torment the childed with our freedom. When the sproggen scream and whine "gimme gimme gimme", you can't resist rubbing it in the faces of the breeders.

I swear, if a kid was acting like the one in the commercial in a store, I wouldn't hesitate to slap him in the head.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.