Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

girl left at bar

Posted by Zoe 
Zoe
girl left at bar
January 18, 2006
How sad. That girl didn't ask to be born. geez. They hate having her around all the time>? Well, what did they think? This girl will have all kinds of issues poor thing.
KB
Re: girl left at bar
January 18, 2006
Jesus Christ, how fucking depressing is THAT? Why don't people THINK before they breed? I mean, if they really stopped and had a conversation with themselves as to WHY they were procreating, I bet more than half would not do it. To say out lout they HATE their child? Boy, they need some therapy now. That kid is going to be a mess.
And I bet the grandparents were pressuring them to have the brat, so that's why they leave it there all the time...passive aggressive.
Cambion
January 18, 2006
What the hell? How can you possibly forget your child in a freaking bar? Normally I'd say they should be lucky that the child was not abducted by some raving, drunken pedophile. But, having the girl get kidnapped would probably be the equivalent of divine intervention for Moo and Duh - it would mean they would have no sprog burdening them and keeping them from enjoying themselves like they were doing before Moomie got herself knocked up.

This girl doesn't have a bright future if her "parents" treat her as if she's nothing more than a parasite.
Latrodectra
January 18, 2006
Discusting.

What a couple of selfish people. I'll never understand why people have kids when #1 they're not done partying and #2 when they don't even really want them.

It's too bad the owner didn't call the police for child abandonment it's exactly what the breeders deserve. I feel so sad for that poor girl and I agree with others that she's probably going to be messed up by being raised by two assholes who didn't want her in the first place.

they both need to be beaten with a clue by four repeatidly.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2006
This reminds me of one time, long ago, I was talking to this moo and shack up boy friend. I don't know what this guy thought that because he was doing her moo, this gives him authority over the kid(s). And the whore mooo goes along with it because she had to have a maayuun.
Moo has two daughters, one 12, the other about 8. The 12 year old was (still) nice at the time although I'm sure she will do something to get even with moo. The 8 year old was a total snot piece of excrement.
She tells me, with the 12 year old hearing this, 'the 8 year old is her FAVVOOORRRIIITEE child.' After that I startd watching a little closer. Needless to say, the 8 year old was the golden sprog and the 12 year old caught all the crap, especially from the wannabe duh.
They moved out before I saw the whole drama played out so I have no idea what ultimately happened.
I have no doubt the 12 year old eventually would find some way of sticking it to the moo.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2006
These winners are probably the sort of breeders that I hate the most: the kind who think that *baybees just happen*, and there is nothing you can do about it. These are the sort who think that when a woman gets pregnant, she has to go ahead and have and keep the kid, whether they actually want to or not. Abortion or adoption never cross their feeble little minds.

Stories like this are a big part of why Catdaddy and I DON'T have kids...we LIKE being able to come and go as we please.

Bringing a little kid into a bar is bad enough...keepng the kid out past 2AM is worse...but FORGETTING their own kid? This is definitely a case for forced sterilization!
Lady Cooper
January 18, 2006
That's disgusting. Here, at least there are laws that nobody under the age of 18 (drinking age) is allowed in a bar. I'm not sure if it's because of the booze or because of the smoking or both, but whatever the reason, no brats in the bar!

I think it's like this right across Canada, but I'm just speaking for Alberta.
CF Scorpio
January 18, 2006
That's really a sad story. Hopefully the grandma will get custody eventually.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 19, 2006
I'm surprised the baby was allowed in the bar in the first place and I wish bar owner had called the cops! That is so sad, this child is going to grow up knowing she is nothing but a pain in her parents' ass because I'm sure mommy will tell her every day. Think before you breed.
Anonymous User
January 19, 2006
I am not sure I'd want grandmoo to have the kid. After all, she raised one of the jerks. It may very well not be her fault: some kids are just plain bastards no matter how well you do.
Feh
January 19, 2006
If they hate the baby, why don't they just give it up for adoption?
Anonymous User
January 19, 2006
They aren't smart enuf to put baby up for adoption.
Plus, it will be a guaranteed welfare check, if it comes to that.
Grandmoo probably wouldn't hear of it.
Bimbo and duh are genetic dog in the manger type of individuals.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.