Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 15, 2012

So I have an invitation for her--"Kidlesskim." I invite her to Charleston, to my house. I invite her to come to my house, to sit in front of my family, and to look Lily in the eyes and say those horrible words to her. And I'll record it all, and I'll post it on YouTube and Facebook and show the world what a horrible person she really is. That's what I want to do, anyway.

http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/hateful-words.html

(Added by mod: Link to original thread moo makes reference to.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog
August 15, 2012
Gawds, you'd think kidless kim was cyber stalking her, the way moo is carrying on.

Tell me where does it say that you have the right to never find something offensive on the 'net?

Where's that butthurt form?
August 15, 2012
Soleil? She has a kid named Soleil?

Can't wait for Kim to see this.
August 15, 2012
So, this is a site for people who for the most part, strongly dislike kids. Why is she trying to appeal to Kim's emotions, or our emotions by saying how her kid's gonna coo and smile. I certaintly do not find that endearing at all. angry face saying 'eat me'
August 15, 2012
What a dumb whore.

Kidlesskim wouldn't bother with her useless twatwaffle, or her, let alone be videoed and put on display for all the world to see...this woman is delusional.

Go KidlessKim! Your commentary is obviously getting to these ignorant bitches...which means that you are hitting a lot of nerves (a little too close to the truth?) haha.

BTW: It's pretty shitty to call someone a horrible person, especially someone whom you've never before met. This woman is clearly hanging around with her loaf a little too much.

Ignorant, stupid Mooos: We don't give two shits about you OR your bastards. Get used to it, because we are not the only ones who feel this way. I can't wait to hear what kidless' response will be to this stupid moo... popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
August 15, 2012
What a fucking dumb cunt. GO KIM! Tear her apart the way only you can smiling smiley
August 15, 2012
Of course, according to one of the comments "Kidless Kim is bitter because she is kidless".

smile rolling left righteyes2
August 15, 2012
To call this womban a fucking dumb cunt is too nice of a thing to say. KK might be interseted to know this moo thinks her bitter about the "kidless" part of her screen name.
Anonymous User
August 15, 2012
August 15, 2012
Calling kidlesskim bitter is DEFINTELY a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Obviously, if kk wanted to sluice loaves, she could have. It's something she isn't interested in doing.

This MOOO is bitter and miserable, and hates the idea that some women (like us folks on the board) were smarter than to cave in our urges, biological (bs as far as I am concerned), societal and cultural pressures.

They can't stand the fact that we are out there, and we are laughing at their stupidity.
August 15, 2012
Go ahead, Kim. Go to her house and look Lily in the eyes. I'm sure her sweetness will melt your cold, cold heart.

*snicker*

This is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!
August 15, 2012
Oh I am tempted to put a response there, but I don't want to wave the red cape at trolls.

One that came to mind is - NO - your Tard wouldn't have a "Christ like response" because Jesus wasn't a retard.
August 15, 2012
By the moo's own admission the child does not have the intellectual capacity to understand even basic communication, so I'm not sure what this imagined meeting would accomplish. In fact, it rather proves KK's point, no?
August 15, 2012
Zzelda
One that came to mind is - NO - your Tard wouldn't have a "Christ like response" because Jesus wasn't a retard.

That made me almost spit Coke all over my laptop.
August 15, 2012
Zzelda
Oh I am tempted to put a response there, but I don't want to wave the red cape at trolls.

No need to leave a comment on her blog. I made the link clickable on purpose so she can see through her trackbacks that we have seen her blog and are discussing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 15, 2012
KABA
Zzelda

No need to leave a comment on her blog. I made the link clickable on purpose so she can see through her trackbacks that we have seen her blog and are discussing it.

thumbs upwink I like your Machiavellian way of thinking grinning smiley
August 15, 2012
Prepare for the troll invasion.popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
Anonymous User
August 15, 2012
It seems like her kid Lilly is dead from the moo's recent posts?

Edit: Oops I clicked on another blog linked on her page. Same name, different kid.
August 15, 2012
"So I have an invitation for her--'Kidlesskim.' I invite her to Charleston, to my house. I invite her to come to my house, to sit in front of my family, and to look Lily in the eyes, watch Lily smear her own shit on the wall, and fling it everywhere when she flaps her hands."

There, fixed that. Most likely outcome anyway should KK actually visit this moo and her tard.

Yeah, it was another bad day at work. I really should stop being such a meanie-face. But I'm tired of working 50 hours a week and seeing my withheld tax money subsidize tard sprogs who will never be able to be productive (barring jobs for shit smearers).
August 15, 2012
hazel

As of August 1st the kid was alive and "playing" in a ball pit.

http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/post-surgery.html

August 15, 2012
Is it just me or does that child look like Glen Quagmire? saying 'wtf'

I wonder how neglected her other kids are because she's constantly blogging and doing 'research' on the defective one. And yes lady, she IS defective. You might love her, but what about after you and your husband are long dead? Who is going to care for her?
Anonymous User
August 15, 2012
KABA

As of August 1st the kid was alive and "playing" in a ball pit.

http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/post-surgery.html

Thanks! I just updated my own post right before I saw your response. Apparently it's like a network of moo bloggers with defective loafs. I got confused.
August 15, 2012
eye rolling smiley

Yeah, random people on the internet really want to come to your house so you can "post it on YouTube and Facebook and show the world what a horrible person she really is". Tempting offer, I'm sure.

Defective must be catching.

hazel

Lilly Munster just popped into my head grinning smiley

Also - the Bauhaus song Bela Lugosi's Dead ~

If the kid is dead, why would she want someone to come and see it? What, did they have it stuffed?

The virginal brides file past his tomb .....

I got this song stuck in my head now.

Stuffy the Retard's dead .....
August 15, 2012
OK, the Tard's risen from the grave I see ~

The Moo that pinched off this defecto loaf may wanna remember the taxidermy suggestion for later.

Get as much milage as you can out of the thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login