Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog
August 15, 2012
Kim, you're all famous and shit! I'm so proud. Go get her!

Also? Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 18

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 15, 2012
We better be prepped for butthurt moo trolls as our site has now been named on the board...
August 15, 2012
Before I dissect her pitiful rant and "invitation" to visit her humble abode in Charleston to voluntarily allow myself to be filmed and posted on youtube with her famblee, so all the world can see what a heartless person I am, I'd like to say this to the sanctimonious, holier than thou, selfish, cruel, passive aggressive, and self righteous mooing and lowing COW:eye rolling smiley

Dear Selfish Cow,

Anyone who could purposely and knowingly allow a profoundly mentally and physically disabled child to come into this world who has ZERO chance at even a minimally minuscule near "normal" existence is a completely selfish person VOID of any empathy for another human being, not even her own child. Anyone who'd allow an innocent child to endure all the pain and suffering a Trisomy 18 child always will endure during their short lives, continue to put her through painful surgeries and treatments and inevitably be resuscitated in various ways over time, and knowing all the while she can't possibly understand why she's suffering or communicate she has pain is more heartless than the definition can even begin to illustrate,is EVIL personified.angry smiley

Anyone who could allow that child to suffer and then go on and dress her up like a little doll and parade her on the world wide web like a side show attraction in order to gain sympathy and attention is NOT a person I'd care to visit. So, I respectfully DECLINE your ridiculous public invitation to come to your home, oh gracious hostess.bowing Besides, I make it a practice to not accept invitations from strangers, especially open public ones posted on the internet, and I most certainly avoid nutcases who facilitate their handiwork under the guise of being a devoted mother, which you clearly are not. Lady, your quest for attention, with that absurd "invitation" being a prime example, is as transparent as your phony devotion to your poor child. You hold her out to the public as a Christlike angel when the poor thing doesn't have the wherewithal to even be aware of her own existence.shrug

You are a pathetic waste of my time and the only reason I am responding at all is because your nonsense was brought to my attention. I CERTAINLY wouldn't have wasted my time otherwise because, unlike YOU, I don't seek out the sources of anonymous posts that strangers on the internet make and then take it personally like a deranged psycho. :crz I'd also like to give you some advice; It is UNWISE to post all your pubic information on the net like you have been doing, complete with personal information, full names, location, and photos too, because there are freaks, nuts, and predators who probably scour the internet for easy targets and prey! If you don't care about your own privacy and potential safety issues, could you at LEAST think about your children?confused smiley

Maybe THEY don't want their names, photos, and personal information splashed all over the internet forever cached away!! You don't think about THEIR feelings though because you are so incredibly selfish you can't see anyone's needs but your own. Perhaps you should consider being a tad more "anonymous", like you chastised me about being, like that is a BAD thing to be when posting to the internet! Perhaps YOU are a nutcase, which would certainly explain a great deal. I would be shocked if you didn't have some sort of mental disorder, gauging by your online drivel, obvious persecution complex, and apparent martyr syndrome.eye rolling smiley

Anonymously Yours,

KidlessKim angry flipping off

P.S. After I get finished with my dinner I will post my dissection of, "The Invitation".smug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 15, 2012
jezebel_daisy
We better be prepped for butthurt moo trolls as our site has now been named on the board...

This board has yet to be forced into a retreat. Bring it, bitches

August 15, 2012
GO KIM GO! :yr

And Dorisan - I agree! The troll smackdowns on this board are epic smiling smiley
August 15, 2012
Seacreature
Go ahead, Kim. Go to her house and look Lily in the eyes. I'm sure her sweetness will melt your cold, cold heart.

*snicker*

This is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!

I think the drool may effect Kim first tongue sticking out smiley
August 15, 2012
Once again, I bow down to your awesomeness, Kim. Great response!
August 15, 2012
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012
Post Surgery

Lily had her surgery for her diaphragmatic hernia yesterday. All is pretty well. She's had a few episodes of pain, but medication has helped with that. She's also vomited a few times, but I'm hoping it's just a post-op thing. She slept well last night, but her pulse ox kept going off. That was a little frustrating for a few reasons. (1) It might mean that Lily needs to go back on oxygen--although that could be the medicines causing that, and (2) it meant that I got very little sleep. I've already taken a nap this morning! The poor thing had major surgery,is in pain, vomiting, and having heart and oxygen/breathing issues and YOU are concerned over a lack of your OWN sleep? THESE are the type of things that absolutely SEAL my opinion you are a selfish and thoughtless behemoth.angry smiley

There are four little bandaids dotting Lily's abdominal area, small incisions where they went in to fix the hernia. No big, long scar like the bowel obstruction left! The doctors heard a little upper respiratory congestion, so I believe they're going to have a respiratory therapist come in and do a little therapy with Lily. I don't know if that means they'll keep her another night or not. They anticipated that she would be in for one night, but now I'm wondering if they'll make it another. PRECISELY what galls me about you. How many OTHER surgeries has this poor child endured and WILL endure so YOU can pump up your own worthless ego and continue playing Martyr-Mommy?confused smiley

I've got a few more pictures to share of Lily in her final two weeks at Pattison's. She really had a good time, as I think you'll see from the pictures. And I don't think I ever posted about this, but Lily was chosen Prom Princess (along with one other camper)!!!! Lily isn't having a "good time", she's SUFFERING. As long as you can toss her into a pit of colorful balls and dress her up like a princess for photo-ops though, all is well.:headbrick

Speaking of Pattison's, one of our local magazines is having a contest to choose a nonprofit to receive their Giving Back Award. They are currently in the semifinal round, and Pattison's has made it to that round! If you have a moment to spare, please vote for Pattison's by going to

http://www.charlestonmag.com/givingback/votenow

It's an easy way to vote. Just choose Pattison's from the drop-down list of nonprofits, give your email address, and then choose whether or not you want Charleston Magazine to send you more information. Simple. I'm not sure if the winner receives anything other than community awareness, but community awareness can lead to more support, so I'm all for that!

And Lily Loves Pattison's!!! LILY doesn't "love" Pattisons, she doesn't even know it exists! YOU love it and project your feelings onto her.shrug

At Pattison's, Lily got to try out their gait trainer, and I'm happy to say that she now has one of her own at home! We're trying to get used to it, and unfortunately, she'll have to take a few weeks worth of a break from it due to the surgery, but she's taking assisted steps in it already! We're taking it easy by using it predominantly as a stander for now, but we'll work her up to using it more as a walking device. I just know that that won't take long! "Assisted steps"? That's horse shit and you know it! This child will NEVER walk on her own and not without COMPLETE "assistance". NONE of the Trisomy 18 kids EVER walk. They are ALL wheelchair bound, assuming they can even ever sit up,which most do NOT without extreme assistance. EVERYONE knows this and why you keep pretending she'll be running in the Special Olympics one day when she likely won't even live to see her next birthday is preposterous.:BS

So here are some very overdue pictures!! We are all chomping at the bit to see what other circus type photos, like the ball pit, you will string together and post on the internet. This is so sad and I can hardly stand the thought of you gloating over the attention at Lily's expense! Why don't you leave her alone and let the poor child rest instead of wearing her out with these RIDICULOUS photo poses!?'.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 15, 2012
You know what I think of when I read maudlin, attention whoring posts like the one from this cow?

Münchausen syndrome by proxy

She's lapping up all the sympathy and attention all the while torturing this poor kid with endless procedures and pain. What a selfish BEEYOTCH.
August 15, 2012
My response to "The Invitation"

Dave says I shouldn't give this my energy, but that's easier said than done. It has been eating away at me all day, and it's now time for a release. Luckily, writing is a good way to release both the good and the bad energy that stirs within. An anonymous stranger's opinion expressed on a childFREE site, whose signature line reads,"I Don't Hate Your Kids,I HATE YOU!", is "eating away at you" because deep inside you know there's truth in what has been said. You are a selfish, passive aggressive, self righteous Martyr-Moo who exploits her own seriously disabled and suffering child for attention, and God only knows what all else. Instead of focusing on the TRUTH in the material, you choose to further your "woe is me" suffering image by making a big deal about the lingo used on a childFREE site, where the rules clearly state that PARENTS are not welcomed.

It wasn't I who lurked about on your site like a scurvy little spider and then splashed YOUR opinions about the internet and wrote hateful commentary and spiteful remarks in response, that was YOU who chose to not mind your own business because you saw an opportunity to get sympathy from your husband and the 3 or 4 loyal followers on your pitiful blog. The OTHER thing my signature line says, which absolutely applies to YOU, is, "If YOU are the exception to what I am saying, then WHY does my commentary bother you so much?" You need to ask yourself that question while you are alone and not trying to get any attention or sympathy. I agree "...writing is a good way to release both good and bad energy.." Are ONLY long suffering cows like yourself allowed to do that? You are such a hypocrite along with all of your OTHER faults it makes my head swim.
:headbrick

I subscribe to Google Alerts for Trisomy 18. It's an easy way to get news and blogs on Trisomy 18 without having to do a search myself. It's not always perfect, but I have found new Trisomy 18 families and some interesting information through the alerts.
Today's alert had this title: "Life with a Trisomy 18 Tard (at the tax payers' expense). I know what "tard" means. So I was curious as to what this article had to say. I knew it wouldn't be nice, and I should have just stayed away, but at times, it's good to know what the opposing side is saying. I hate to break it to you,but the "opposing side" is the MAJORITY. Most any doctor would have advised to abort simply because if the Trisomy 18 kids aren't born dead or die shortly thereafter, they are destined to a life of pain and suffering, numerous surgeries, and are not even aware of their own existence, most not even having a high enough intellect to be able to even measure on an IQ test. It's believed they feel pain, but little else. They can't eat, breath on their own most of the time, sit up without assistance, or control their bowels. You know all this though because you have allowed it to happen with your own child, yet you stand by like a wounded animal and relish the pats on the back and sympathy attached to all of it. So yes, I can see why you don't like me very much and the feeling is mutual. angry smiley

Here are some of the things the person (screen name: KidlessKim) who wrote this article is saying about a child with Trisomy 18: It isn't an "article", but simply a posted OPINION placed on a chidlFREE special interest group site and NONE of your concern to be reading in the first place, let alone racing back to your pen and spreading VERY UNChristian like gossip about a stranger on the internet.shrug

Thinking about this all day, there were so many horrible things I wanted to say about this person. I created this character type in my mind to make me feel better. That this was indeed a "bitter, shallow person" as a commenter called her. That's okay, because I TOO have a visual image of you. I see a shallow, hollow, jealous, bitter at her plight, empty pig of a woman who craves attention SO much she uses her poor seriously disabled child to get it. It's similar to Munchhausen's syndrome and I am not convinced what you're doing isn't a form of it! :crz

Then I began to pity this person. Obviously, for such hateful words to come out of a person's mouth like that, there must be some underlying problem. Cowardice seems to fit. It annoys me that this person is hiding behind her screen name and her computer screen. That is SUCH horse shit! You don't possess the capacity to pity ANYONE but yourself! You call it cowardice, but I call it self defense! I sure don't want some bat shit crazy nut like yourself bothering me OR my family, which you are clearly capable of doing! The "underlying" problem I have isn't a secret, it's I ABHOR and LOATHE people like you who practically torture their own children in order to gain sympathy and attention.I am not "hiding" I am protecting myself from idiots and zealots who don't have normal thought processes and understand that free speech applies to everyone, NOT just to them!shrug

So I have an invitation for her--"Kidlesskim." I invite her to Charleston, to my house. I invite her to come to my house, to sit in front of my family, and to look Lily in the eyes and say those horrible words to her. And I'll record it all, and I'll post it on YouTube and Facebook and show the world what a horrible person she really is. That's what I want to do, anyway. How odd! WHY IN THE WORLD would I want to even meet you, with you knowing how I feel about your cruel and selfish behavior I made perfectly clear, let alone come to your house for a visit? I have NO DESIRE to sit in front of a stranger's family and spill my guts about political views and/or personal feelings about beasts like yourself who INSIST on bringing drains to society into the world only to have them suffer and die, but NOT before they cost the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars! I'D like to see that wasted money going towards people who have a CHANCE and a functioning brain and who can be helped, INCLUDING children who might could be helped and go on to live productive lives, NOT wasted on beings who have ZERO chance at life and don't even know they are here!

WHY would I want to even discuss this with YOU and certainly talking about adult issues to children wouldn't be something ANY adult should be interested in doing! I'd rather do what a normal person does and vent his rants on a like minded site, like I did! I have no desire to go to your blog and say anything to you about my OPINION of your horrific selfishness, which is why I did like YOU do and use writing to vent the "good and bad energy".. You are WAY out of line and need to mind your own business and stop using MY name to garner more sympathy. MY GOD, don't you get enough attention already?
confused smiley

And here's the thing. Here's what she'll get. Dave, Rani, Autumn, Gabriel, and I (Soleil is too young to understand) will be hurt by her biting words, but Lily? Lily will look at her, maybe smile, maybe coo. She'll just go on like any other day, loving her life and not worrying about Kidlesskim and her biting remarks. LILY won't HAVE a response because she doesn't even realize she exists, let alone anything else, besides maybe pain or the lack of it. Just WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE to assume because I hate YOU and your selfish acts, I would say or do anything to purposely hurt children??? YOU have the market cornered on THAT lady, and have a fat lot of nerve to be pointing fingers! You don't know what you are talking about when you make these assumptions and accusations.

I am assuming you are so guilt ridden at your own behavior you go around looking to pick fights on the internet with your old western style, reminiscent of Twelve O'Clock Noon Dual, "invitation", but I'd like to inform you I am NOT interested in sparring with you. In a game of wits with me, you are SORELY unarmed. That, and I don't like to argue with mentally unstable people. SO, do us ALL a favor and go crawl back into your hole where all the rainbows, unicorns, princesses, pink ribbons, colorful ball pits, and puppy dogs are and stay there, please.
shrug

So through all of this, with her "profoundly mentally retarded" state, Lily will come out the better person. Better than Kidlesskim. Better than me. Better than the majority of us. She's the one who time and time again teaches me such lessons about life. If only I could take the negative junk and go on like any other day, loving life and not worrying about others and their biting remarks. Knowing what Lily's response would be, for some reason, makes me feel better. Lily won't be a better ANYTHING because she doesn't possess the capability to BE anything. Lily won't EVER have a response beyond what you imagine inside that fantasy you are living in. Lily can't teach ANY "lessons about life" except perhaps as a sad example of what a mother should NOT allow to happen to her child.

You CAN'T make the, "negative junk go away" because you are a walking and breathing SOURCE of negativity and you just ooze narcissism. All I ask is that you keep it to YOURSELF and leave ME out of it. I can't stand the thought of what I imagine your pasty face to look like and your no doubt whining voice sounds like either. Just go troll somewhere else because I won't be coming to visit any time soon. I have DECLINED your thoughtful invitation and would rather take a sharp stick in the eye than to see your fat ass in person.
angry flipping off

August 15, 2012
Kim: You Go Girl!

And to the stupid yeast-infected TWUNT (that means twat and cunt you stupid bitch moo!): FUCK. OFF. AND. DIE. YOU. EXPLOITATIONIST. WHORE.
August 15, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
You know what I think of when I read maudlin, attention whoring posts like the one from this cow?

Münchausen syndrome by proxy

She's lapping up all the sympathy and attention all the while torturing this poor kid with endless procedures and pain. What a selfish BEEYOTCH.

Oh definitely. What a stupid, attention whoring, worthless waste of oxygen.
August 16, 2012
Jesus Christ, somebody put that heifer out of everyone's misery.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 16, 2012
KidlessKim: YOU Go Girl!

You have DEFINITELY put that selfish, miserable, narcissistic cunt in her place!

How DARE she accuse you of being the cruel one, when SHE is clearly the one who is torturing her child by keeping her alive?

What a fucking bitch! I hope she gets to feel the same pain at the END of her LIFE that LILY has to feel at the BEGINNING of her sad, shortened life. That will be the only way she will ever understand the horrors of what she is putting her own child through...just so she can play martyr mommy and collect sympathy points from her MOOO-blog followers.

And I feel she has exploited your name to abolish HER guilt as much as she exploits her very own child for woes and sympathy from her friends and famblee.

I hope that she does come back here, and reads your commentary about the TRUTH about what she's doing to poor Lily. I hope that the guilt will eat her alive. I hope she reads our posts in support for you, and realizes that you are NOT alone with your opinion....that many of us feel the very same way!
August 16, 2012
Way to go, KK. That was very well played.
August 16, 2012
poor lily sad smiley
her mom goes around parading her to the interwebs...without her ever acknowledging what's going on.

I salute you, Kidlesskim, for shoving the truth down this delusional cow's throat! you rock!
I think it'll be better to put the link of this thread in cow's blog, so she will see kim has responded to her... though it probably will invite less-than-2-digits-IQ-trolls over here.
August 16, 2012
I'm hoping we get a couple of trolls on this thread. I'd look forward to butting heads with a fundie moo.
August 16, 2012
satansbitch
I'm hoping we get a couple of trolls on this thread. I'd look forward to butting heads with a fundie moo.

I look forward to hammering these cows with my biotics.
August 16, 2012
(Slow clap, growing into thunderous applause)

As for this deluded parent,

So through all of this, with her "profoundly mentally retarded" state, Lily will come out the better person. Better than Kidlesskim. Better than me. Better than the majority of us.

Well, my housepets are Jesus Christ, the Dalai Lama and Dr. Phil, because they can't tell me otherwise.

She's the one who time and time again teaches me such lessons about life.

That life is best lived in a vegetative state? Tomorrow I'm going to snort a mountain of cocaine like the finale of Scarface. And await my government check.

If only I could take the negative junk and go on like any other day, loving life and not worrying about others and their biting remarks. Knowing what Lily's response would be, for some reason, makes me feel better.

(sound of TV tuned to empty channel)

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 16, 2012
Dear Lily's Moo-

If you really cared about your child, you would not plaster her and her personal information all over the Internet.
August 16, 2012
This is the thread which sparked the indignation, in case you missed it the first time around.

I wonder what the point of that invitation was. As a sympathy ploy, it seems pretty transparent to me, because I have no doubt at all that if for some reason Kim took her up on it, she wouldn't actually welcome her into the house.

I know what "tard" means.

Does she really? You mean it's actually shortened form of a word that most people who speak English are familiar with, and not an obscure in-joke among Bratfree members? Pray tell, does she also know what the term "overpopulation" means? I wonder if she can also understand these statements: "With more than 7 billion people, we have greatly exceeded the planet's sustainable capacity. People need to stop reproducing!" and "It is ethically unsupportable to spend vast resources on preserving the life of an individual who will never enjoy a high quality of life - especially if that individual is incapable of awareness - when fully-aware people die of preventable diseases."
August 16, 2012
Thanks for the link, Yurble.

I'm not sure what this ignorant bitch hopes to accomplish by calling Kim out, other than sympathy from other moos and like minded people, but I suppose that is why she has a blog, in order to garner more sympathy. I also wonder how she even knows who Kim is.....unless she was stupid enough to come to Bratfree(where she is clearly not welcome). She seems stupid enough to do that.
August 16, 2012

So I have an invitation for her--"Kidlesskim." I invite her to Charleston, to my house. I invite her to come to my house, to sit in front of my family, and to look Lily in the eyes and say those horrible words to her. And I'll record it all, and I'll post it on YouTube and Facebook and show the world what a horrible person she really is.

With an invitation like that, I can't imagine why Kim doesn't rush to accept! At least she tells the truth about what she hopes to accomplish, as opposed to pretending that she wants Kim to meet Lily and have an epiphany and forever give up her snarky ways.

But let me translate this statement into reality:

I invite you to give up your anonymity and voice opinions which challenge the dominant view, in a region known to be vengeful in response to challenges to the status quo. You are invited to do this in a space where I am surrounded by supporters, and I wish to film you in order to further expose your unorthodox opinions to mainstream scorn, in the hopes that you will be ostracized from your community and possibly suffer physical harm. If you don't accept, you are a coward and I will be known as the person who tried to reach out with an olive branch, only to be rejected.

Based on my translation, I have a counter-invitation for her:

I invite you to travel unveiled to Iran and preach a fundamentalist Protestant version of Christ's message to the locals.

Which, of course, translates to:

I'd like to see how brave you are when you are completely surrounded by people who do not share your outlook, and who may retaliate violently if you say something which contradicts their world-view. Your beheading probably won't be posted on YouTube.

Or, in short: cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
August 16, 2012
I suspect this Moo was told that her loaf was going to have this Trisomy-18 anomaly when she was pregnant, yet she chose to have the thing rather than mercifully save it a life of -- what? What kind of life does this thing have? She doesn't understand anything that's said to her. She doesn't understand love. She CAN and DOES feel pain . . . you know, the pain from the multiple surgeries and no doubt her day-to-day life, that her Moo chose to inflict on her. As you've all said, this is not about the kid, it's about the Moo and getting attention for herself and her martyrdom. Exploiting a kid like this is really one of the most disgusting, unethical, low-life things anyone can do. I hope she's proud of herself for her self-righteous outrage at Kidless Kim for speaking the truth that no one else in her life, apparently, has had the guts to do. I'd like to know what her doctors really think about keeping this kid alive for no practical reason other than the mother's selfish attention-whoring.
August 16, 2012
As awesome as this thread is, it sadly can be summed up too easily.

If Kim accepts Moo's invitation to meet Lily, Lily won't even know she's there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login