Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog
August 16, 2012
I wonder if this martyr-moocunt knew that Lily had Trisomy 18 BEFORE she sluiced. If that's the case, than she is truly a self-centered, sadistic BITCH. angry flipping off
August 16, 2012
Ya know.. lately I HATE the name 'Lily' !! It's been over used in the chyld and pet world lately.
(sorry if anyone has a 'lily' in their lives..but..the name rakes on my nerves)
August 16, 2012
It's one of them trendy names like Brayden, Caden, Cameron, Ashlyn, Chloe and Madison. All names I'm starting to really dislike.
Wait a minute, if this moocunt was on Bratfree before, I'm amazed she hasn't trolled us yet.
August 16, 2012
toomanybrats
I wonder if this martyr-moocunt knew that Lily had Trisomy 18 BEFORE she sluiced. If that's the case, than she is truly a self-centered, sadistic BITCH. angry flipping off

Yes, she did know. She found out in early November of 2008 and she was due in April of 2009, approximately 3 months into her pregnancy she knew. She was getting tests done because of her age, which was likely around 40 because at that time she had an 18 and17 y/o kid, as well as a 15 month old. While the cause of Trisomy 18 is unknown, advanced age of the moo is considered a high risk factor for it, like with Downs Syndrome. Here are some excerpts from her blog that CONFIRM she knew and chose to ignore what the doctors were telling her. In fact, she started her Trisomy Journey blog quest for attention WHILE she was pregnant with Lily.:headbrick

From the mouth of the selfish Cow

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2008
The decisions begin

"...... Dave and I did more than our fair share of searching the Internet for information on Tri-18. There are so many negatives out there, but there are also those rays of hope where children do survive. (We hear there's a 30 year old with Tri-18, but that is rare.)................ we were wondering what was best for this baby. There were times when I'd pray to God and just ask Him to let me miscarry. Please don't make me put this baby through pain and through dying. ... How would I face the young death of my own child, the one I was to carry for nine months? Would my pregnancy be a waste? THIS RIGHT HERE tells me she was WELL AWARE of the pain she was going to be inflicting on this child early on! a "waste"? What does that even mean? All I can compare it to is not wanting to waste something, just because, yet not really wanting it but using it or not throwing it away based on principle. I have no idea what point of reference she's using when she said it to describe a human being!confused smiley

............. At this point, the point between the blood test and the Level 2 ultrasound, we were walking a tightrope, two weeks worth of a tightrope. We had to think of the positives and the negatives. We had to be prepared for what we were to find out for there were decisions we'd have to make. We knew the markers to look for, but what if only one or two minor ones showed up? I was adamant that I did not want an amniocentesis. What if a lot of the prominent markers showed? How were we to handle that? Both of us decided that termination was out of the question, unless it proved to be harmful to me (that was Dave's request). Yeah, blame her husband if her life becomes endangered and she chooses to save it, when that just proves she was willing to do ANYTHING to force Lily into this world, unless of course it was at the expense of her OWN welfare or life. I "get" that, but it sure goes a long way to dismantle the pyramid of lies she's created that this poor kid is SO important to her! Already she's prayed for a miscarriage, so I think that speaks volumes she isn't the saint she claims to be! :BS

...... So why this Trisomy 18? It's not hereditary, for the most part. Apparantly, my age is a factor. That is so hard to deal with when I see others older than I am having healthy babies. After speaking to the counselor, we had the ultrasound........ The doctor came in and took a look, glanced at me a few times with his cold eyes, and then took us into his office. He saw two markers--choroid plexus cysts in the brain (which he said were sometimes found in normal babies) and a missing middle pinkey bone (sorry, I don't know the technical term for that one). Dave and I knew that these were not the strongest markers. What to do? What to do? This still didn't answer our question as to whether our baby had Trisomy 18 or not. The next step was amnio, but remember, I was dead-set against this. She receives CLEAR medical evidence, yet pretends it isn't so and refuses tests that can confirm the doctor's suspicions. Then she describes the doctor's "cold eyes", which is most likely because he recommended termination. So, THAT was likely her first encounter with "the opposition"; A MEDICAL DOCTOR who is unbiased and simply giving her her the cold hard facts about the probable outcome should she go on and force Lily to be born and suffer. If the doctor is "cold", I don't suppose I should be surprised she finds me "heartless". That, and she's clearly already envious of women her age who have healthy babies.. eye rolling smiley

I cried. And cried. I knew I could not go through this pregnancy wondering if my baby had this condition or not. We saw straight fingers, not overlapping ones. There was no rocker foot. No folds in the neck area. The doctor couldn't even find problems with the heart. The kidneys were questionable, but when you see so many positives, and then these two negatives, you have no definitive answer. Making the decision to have the amnio was one of the most grueling decisions I've ever made. I gave in. I had to know; otherwise, the remaining days of my pregnancy would be hell. The amnio might not give us the results we'd hoped for, but at least that big question mark would be out of the way. I can positively tell you that I've never been so scared in my entire life. I sobbed the whole time I was being prepped and didn't stop until the procedure was done. STILL in denial and grasping at straws:headbrick

Trisomy 18 is when the 18th strand of chromosomes has an extra chromosome. According to some of the research I've done, roughly 2000 babies are born with either Tri-18 or Tri-13 in the United States each year. 95% of babies with Tri-18 miscarry. Roughly 10% of the children born with Tri-18 survive past their first birthday. The odds are totally against these children. CLEAR evidence here and to follow she KNEW, with absolute certainty, what she was about to inflict on her child by 1)Having her in the first place and 2)DEMANDING she be revived repeatedly, forced fed, and suffer through countless painful surgeries and treatments, IF she survived the forced birth

Typical characteristics include:
Heart defects
Kidney problems
Part of the intestinal tract is outside the stomach (omphalocele)
The esophagus doesn’t connect to the stomach (esophageal artesia)
Excess amniotic fluid (polyhydramnios)
Clenched hands
Pocket of fluid on the brain (choroid plexus cysts)
Rocker bottom feet
Delayed growth
Small jaw (mycrognathia)
Small head (microcephaly) Low-set ears
Strawberry-shaped head
Severe developmental delays
Umbilical or inguinal hernia
(http://www.trisomy18.org/site/PageServer?pagename=whatisT18_whatis)

Needless to say, I bawled after reading this. How was I going to tell my husband? How were we going to handle this? ...At this point, our only hope was that the Level 2 sonogram that was to be scheduled for us would show evidence that our baby didn't have this condition She found out approximately SIX MONTHS BEFORE her due date the poor kid was doomed, and went on and carried her to term anyway. angry smiley

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2008
December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!

While today is a day of joy for so many families, there is a bit of sadness clouding my family. It has been since the beginning of November. It was then that I found out that the baby I'm carrying, due April 21, 2009, has a condition called Trisomy 18. If you've never heard of it, well, neither had I. It's not as well known as another trisomy condition, Trisomy 21, aka Down Syndrome. While I'll explain it later in better detail, I'll go ahead and say that most of the medical community consider it a condition that is "incompatible with life." EXACTLY and the doctors are CORRECT. Her forcing the child to undergo all these painful and ongoing "life saving" efforts is cruel and inhumane, even according to her "cold eyed" doctor! A person doesn't have to be a parent or want kids of "their own" to think this is HORRIBLE and should be against the law for a selfish cow like herself to inflict this misery on a helpless baby.:sbx

This blog is an account of my journey, along with my family's, as we venture through this unknown territory. We have no idea what the outcome will be. What we do know is that, already, this baby has beat the odds, and that is worth talking about and sharing with others! I thank you, in advance, for following along. I wish with all of my heart that I could say this story will have a happy ending. On the other hand, it may--once you change your definition of what a happy ending actually is................... . . In other words, simply rewrite the truth and live in a fantasy world, which is fine and dandy, but DON'T FORCE another human being to suffer so YOUR dreams and fantasies can be realized!!!the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 16, 2012
I visited her blog, and she posted a video of Lily and Soleil, her normal baby, supposedly "interacting" to prove that Lily really DOES know what's going on. The video goes on for a bout five minutes, and basically what it consists of is her normal daughter babbling, cooing, and playing with a toy, while her trisomy18 daughter sits there, stares blankly, and flails her arms around. This is the supposed interaction between the two sisters. So sad and deluded.
August 16, 2012
Like my friend's grand kid 'Vegitina' ... the almighty golden chyld must live at all costs.

BTW.. that kid is now going on 5 months and is still hooked to tubes, can't see, can't hear, can't cry.... Crap!!
Yet, they still try to 'rehab' it. Just sad.
August 16, 2012
GO KIM!

My heroine!

This thread is much better than Shark Week.
August 16, 2012
I don't understand why she bothered to have all those tests done if she wasn't prepared to have an abortion. confused smiley Was she just practicing at wasting medical resources?
August 16, 2012
Obviously, this moo is bitter and extremely jealous of Kim. Stupid moo only wishes she didn't have her fucked up brat in her life and she could be happy and childfree like us.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
August 16, 2012
gymrat
I visited her blog, and she posted a video of Lily and Soleil, her normal baby, supposedly "interacting" to prove that Lily really DOES know what's going on. The video goes on for a bout five minutes, and basically what it consists of is her normal daughter babbling, cooing, and playing with a toy, while her trisomy18 daughter sits there, stares blankly, and flails her arms around. This is the supposed interaction between the two sisters. So sad and deluded.

I tried, but just couldn't stomach watching the video. This is the most horrible, attention-whoring blogger, ever! To let a human being in this condition come into this world and suffer when she knew about it BEFORE giving birth is just beyond all comprehension.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
August 16, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
You know what I think of when I read maudlin, attention whoring posts like the one from this cow?

Münchausen syndrome by proxy

She's lapping up all the sympathy and attention all the while torturing this poor kid with endless procedures and pain. What a selfish BEEYOTCH.

Dingo, great minds think alike. I have made rather a study of MSBP over the past couple of decades and this sick, perverted woman is a textbook case. Selfish, crazy and sadistic moo.

Oh and Kim, :yr
August 16, 2012
What I can't get over is that this horrid cow and her horrid bull risked inflicting this disease on another child. And I am selfish for not having birthed? Let me guess, the bull is a second husband who wanted "one of his own." Moo is afraid Bull will leave if the baby oven is broken and she doesn't spit out a golden penis. I'm guessing Bull agreed to contribute his possibly genetically defective sperm to the latest babby because an imperfect female child doesn't fill his Leave It to Beaver fantasy version of life.

I agree with not understanding why she had all of those tests if termination was already out of the question at 3 months. All of the other possible contibuting medical conditions could have been detected and dealt with at birth with routine prenatal care.

Medical professionals are always considered "cold" when we don't weep and piss and moan when delivering bad news. The cold-eyed doctor is a professional, not your bestie.
August 16, 2012
starlady
Ya know.. lately I HATE the name 'Lily' !! It's been over used in the chyld and pet world lately.
(sorry if anyone has a 'lily' in their lives..but..the name rakes on my nerves)

Samoth of Wretched End and formerly of Zyklon and Emperor has a daughter named Lily...
August 16, 2012
yurble
I don't understand why she bothered to have all those tests done if she wasn't prepared to have an abortion. confused smiley Was she just practicing at wasting medical resources?

You got that right, Yurble.

Who wants to bet she's a fundie Republican, too, who is in favor of closing down Planned Parenthood. She can suck up health care resources to keep a vegetable alive that has no more sentient ability than the eye of round roast in my refrigerator, but god forbid her tax dollars go to a mammogram for some poor woman in Alabama.
August 16, 2012
Shiny
Is it just me or does that child look like Glen Quagmire? saying 'wtf'

7th tumbnail down. waving hellolarious
August 16, 2012
blueorchid
Shiny
Is it just me or does that child look like Glen Quagmire? saying 'wtf'

7th tumbnail down. waving hellolarious

From the when they were kids episode, baby Q.

...though it is not the kid's fault that mommy is a bleating attention whore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 16, 2012
Of those who do not miscarry trisomy loaves, the VAST majority terminate. These munchausen martyr moos are rare exceptions, fortunately. Shame, shame on these moos for using their unfortunate kyds for their own creepy codependent attention whoring desires.
August 16, 2012
Just in glancing over her bog entries, and they are extensive so I haven't read them all, Liliy has been plagued with at LEAST the following medical issues since birth, some of which have required surgery:

10 centimeters of intestines removed from her gangrenous bowels
Pneumonia-requiring a lengthy hospital stay
Broken ribs-Acquired by falling off a bed
Hole in her heart
Recurring Vomiting and serious acid reflux problems
Hernias
Abnormalities with her diaphragm and breathing problems
Feeding problems
Only one kidney and issues with it-probably will need a kidney transplant later on and/or go on dialysis
UTI-caused by Salmonella that had to be reported to the health dept. by the doctor
"Sludge" in her gall bladder
Clinical constipation requiring treatments and medications
Diagnosed with and treated for Gastro-Esophageal reflux disease

among many many other things, along with numerous hospitalizations, and she's ONLY three years old!:headbrick

Here's a list of things Lily can do:
Kicking a ball. OK, it's not going very far, and she's not supporting herself to do it, but if I hold her up and pick her leg up at the crook, she moves her leg to kick the ball! No, SHE'S manipulating the body to do that!
WANTING to stand! Lily has always loved standing! Today, I had her standing at the couch. Then I made her sit down. Immediately, she threw her head back and went stiff. Nothing to worry about, I knew that she was just trying to make me let her stand up. So, she stood some more. HOW is "wanting" to do anything an accomplishment?
Speaking of standing. . .Lily is now standing at the couch, holding herself off of it. She has a little trouble with balance, so I make sure my hands are ready to catch her if she falls, but I'm not holding her up! Lily has SMO's that help tremendously with her balance! Unfortunately, the first pair caused bruising on the bottom of her heel. We're supposed to pick her new pair up on Wednesday. I can't wait to see the difference in her ability to stand at the couch! So, she's allegedly attempting to "pull up" on the couch!sarcastic clapping
The little daredevil! Today, while standing at the couch, she let go with one hand and tried to touch my face! She kept her balance, but went straight back to the couch with her hand.
If I sit on the floor and hold her under her arms, she leans into my hands, as if on crutches. She lifts one foot off of the floor and pulls it back as if she's doing a ballet move. Note: this is different from when she takes steps. When she takes steps, I'm LIFTING her a little so she doesn't have so much weight to bear. When I'm sitting on the floor holding her under her arms, I am not lifting. This is what Lily would do in the shallow water when we'd go to the waterpark during the summer, but she didn't have to worry about her weight much at all because of the water. I can't wait to share this with her PT!!! SO not actually doing ANYTHING on her own! This is ALL the cow doing it!
Last night, Lily pushed herself up to where she was almost sitting up! Dave saw this and immediately got up to give her a little assistance. I'm not sure exactly how he helped her completely up, but he said it was with minimal assistance. MORE pipe dreams projected onto the poor thing for what she WANTS to be true, but sadly is NOT
A few nights ago, Lily was on the floor and a ball was nearby. She reached out for the ball and was playing with it. Reaching for toys while on the floor is pretty new to Lily. This was the first time she reached out to play with a ball. Even IF that's true, which I doubt, sarcastic clapping
Lily likes to sit and "roll" that same ball to me. SUCH horse shit. The poor thing can't make any meaningful or purposeful movements
She's trying so hard to get into a crawling position, but her arms don't have the strength she needs them to have. Still, she's lifted herself--chest and belly--off the floor a few times this week using her forearms. HIGHLY doubtful and unlikely
Lily is playing with toys! Maybe it's more appropriate to say that she is attacking toys. OK, so it's not the "normal" way children play, but it's definitely an improvement from what Lily was doing. No she's not! She is imagining Lily is "playing", when in fact she's only reaching out where the cow PLACED the ball, probably an inch from her hand
All of these are very recent--since we've moved--so I feel certain her accomplishments will go down in the annals of medical marvels and defy ALL those "cold eyed" doctors' prognoses.:BS

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 16, 2012
How sad for that little girl. She'll never have a normal life, fall in love, work to achieve skills for a job, experience college years, marry her sweetheart. Mom KNEW of the damage before birth and in time to correct it. Who will take care of her and ensure a good quality of life when Mommy is dead? Did Mommy plan for that? Or is this another case of baby was born so Mommy doesn't have to cry? I call it cruelty personally.

Poor thing lives in a purple plastic tray for God's sake. tray baby.

yes I"m a horrible person.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
August 16, 2012
Oh man, that poor baybee with those medical issues. Severe GERD seems to be common among tard kyds of all types. Anyone with chronic reflux knows how miserable it can be and it's just a lot worse in baybees, causing a lot of pain and vomiting.

This kyd can't eat, breathe, shit or think. Poor thing, it is so fucking sad she doesn't have a moo who isn't an evil martyr cunt.
August 16, 2012
yurble

Exactly what I was thinking. I have an old colleague who's pro life, and when his wife was expecting they didn't get any prenatal tests because they knew they wouldn't abort. She didn't get an amnio because there's a slight risk of it causing a miscarriage.

I'm guessing "Jill", the author of the blog had initially resisted getting an amnio for that same reason, and chose to get one with the hopes she'd miscarry. It's pretty clear from her blogging that she didn't want Lily. She never says anything like "we'd take what the Lord gave us" or "we considered any new life a blessing" or even "we accepted this as His will." No' rather she hoped for a miscarriage and said her pregnancy might be a waste.

And clearly she was practicing wasting resources because they send Lily to a physical therapist. For fucking WHAT??? She's never going to be able to do anything. Pediatric physical therapists should be spending their time rehabbing injured kids or helping kids who can somehow progress which Lily can't. Even if Lily somehow manages to sit up, so what? She can't even talk, think, or be aware of her surroundings.
August 16, 2012
blondie
Oh man, that poor baybee with those medical issues. Severe GERD seems to be common among tard kyds of all types. Anyone with chronic reflux knows how miserable it can be and it's just a lot worse in baybees, causing a lot of pain and vomiting.

This kyd can't eat, breathe, shit or think. Poor thing, it is so fucking sad she doesn't have a moo who isn't an evil martyr cunt.

I have acid reflux and it sucks hard. I have had heartburn for days on end because of it, but I can suck it up and deal with it. A kid really can't.

I do not understand how this delusional woman actually believes that any of this therapy is going to help Lily. She was doomed from birth. It's sad that this child has to suffer because her moo is batshit insane.
August 16, 2012
Well that was just beautiful, Kim. You handed this cruel bitch her ass not just once, but several times.Thank you Thank you for providing me wonderful reading material.

The internet is a powerful tool and has brought us many advancements. I am thankful to have been able to find like minded people in a vast sea of sheep, not to mention being able to look up information so quickly and easily. However, as with any powerful thing, it has caused and continues to cause irreparable damage to society. One of its biggest unforeseeable problems is the fact that it is helping spread the stupid at an alarming rate. This selfish woman's blog is an example of that.

I am so disgusted by her attention whoring. She has shat PUH-lenty of healthy children, yet insisted on bringing this poor thing into this cruel world. Don't get me started on the medical advances that have allowed her to do so. This whole thing is an ethical mind fuck.
The fact that she knew she would sluice a trisomy 18 baby, and decided to keep it anyway, makes her even MORE repugnant IMO. What a sick, selfish pair of breeding assholes!

She thinks that WE are the cruel ones? Perhaps that witch should take a good look in the mirror. She is the one who chose to give birth to a child that she knew full well would have no hope of a decent life.

Again Kim: :yr
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 16, 2012
Cow Wanders Out of Her Pen to the Slaughtermob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
Since this Cow has chosen to USE MY SCREEN NAME, hurl personal insults at me, encourage her 3 loyal fans to post personal insults and defame my character too, and then make, what I consider a metaphorical type of public "challenge", towards me with her STUPID "invitation", then she deserves a good old fashioned public and verbal lashing. I am certain when she gets back from her fishing-camping trip and sees the many responses, and she most assuredly will, perhaps she will learn to MIND HER OWN BUSINESS. Maybe too she will cease this cherry picking of strangers on the internet, who don't happen to think it's a very nice thing for a Cow to torture it's child for personal gain, and virtually burning them at the stake because they expressed an opinion on their OWN website.angrily flogging with a whip

I Don't Hate Your Kid, I HATE YOU! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
If any of us were truly these "heartless" people she blabbers on about, would we not have posted all of this, like the TROLL SHE IS, on her little Tr-Tard sympathy site? I have never trolled any site before because to me it would be like crashing a party in real life where I was CLEARLY UNinvited and I don't intend to start doing that now. One thing I want to make perfectly clear to the lurking cows and moo trolls is I DO NOT HATE THIS POOR KID, but rather I LOATHE, with a passion, the bat crazy COW who knowingly birthed her anyway and continues to allow her suffering on a daily basis, all the while cha-chinging attention, cash, and sympathy from anyone willing to give it to her!angry flipping off

The Greedy Pig Doesn't Appreciate Donationstwo cents
I'd like to add that the way she talks about the donations she receives and her empty apologies about squandering the money on things OTHER THAN for Lily, she NEEDS to post that very clearly somewhere instead of tucked away among one of her hundreds of boring sleeping blog posts, which is where I found it. I feel certain if the kind hearted people who donated to her knew her attitude about their generosity and how she spent their money, her donation can MIGHT not stay so filled in the future. It's also funny how she makes excuses for her long time baby sitter giving her two week's notice when we ALL KNOW why. drinking coffee

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login