Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Nice work, night fire.

I hope this ignorant moo cunt has every single benefit taken away from her.
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog
August 17, 2012
starlady
Ya know.. lately I HATE the name 'Lily' !! It's been over used in the chyld and pet world lately.
(sorry if anyone has a 'lily' in their lives..but..the name rakes on my nerves)

I've got cloth lilly flowers but flowers ain't what we're talking about is it drinking coffee
:biggrin2
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 17, 2012
http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

Summary
Within this conglomeration of boring blog posts is something I had missed before. She had ANOTHER baby, after Lily was born in April of 09, who was born in January of 2011! Only a year and a half or so later! I had only thought she had the older kid, Gabriel, but she has THREE under the age of 6, which explains how she gets so much free food with WIC. Her first set of kids are in their 20's now, so she has GOT to be in her 40s, with THREE kids less than kindergarten age.These pages contain her worries about the next kid having Tri-Tardism and details about the extensive testing, like what DIFFERENCE would it make to know in advance when she has full intent on carrying whatever it is to term?confused smiley

Then she lows about an article she read that Medicaid might get cut in her state and complains about the "hateful" commentary referring to lazy WIC-Welfare whores, which of course she takes great offense to, like most guilty welfare suckers do..

More Babble
Then, she blabbers on awhile about all the donations she gets and refers to them as, "surprises in the mail", how haaaard all this is and venting her daily frustrations, brays about all of her "sacrifices", and whines about all of Lily's ailments like constant vomiting, visits to the nephrologist to assess and manage the poor thing's kidney disease since she only has one kidney and it's located somewhere inside her pelvic region and doesn't work properly, cardiologist visits about her several holes in her heart and heart disease, ongoing UTI problems, surgeries, G-tubes and insertions, recurring colds and fevers, and other medical problems. Intertwined in all that is a bunch of shit about how she NEEDS Medicaid and how quitting work was a "difficult" decision, like not working and going on public assistance should be a choice!

More Lowing
In typical read between the lines moo-speak she blabbers, "....Oh, it's so HAARRRD to quit my high paying job to stay at home with all my kids I CHOSE to have, and don't anyone forget about my terminally ill Tr-Tard either OR the baby I had immediately after who, by the grace of God, isn't a Tri-Tard too. I just feel so ashamed, but we NEED it so we can have our nights on the town and continue our jet setting vacations across the fucking Continental US of A."angrily flogging with a whip Following is but ONE example of the pain and suffering Lily endures on a regular basis so this CUNT can sit on her fat ass and spend money like a Rockerfeller that doesn't belong to her:

Lily's Suffering is Ongoing:

From her blog
Lily had a VCUG done. The process itself was horrible for her. The techs tried at least three times to insert the catheter then decided to call in the doctor. Lily was not happy! The doctor tried at least three times before finally realizing that Lily's vagina has a fold in it; therefore, finally getting it right. That process was hard to endure. There was a part of me that wanted to scream enough! But there was another part that realized that we needed to know whether or not Lily's kidneys were refluxing. As bad as it was, I'm glad we went through it. Now I know, if Lily's urine needs to be tested, I'll insist that she get bagged instead of cathed. That test came back negative. Yeah!angry smiley

As for Zilla, I had about two hours worth of contractions last night. Although I haven't dilated any, the doctor says it's possible that Zilla could be here before the induction date. That would be nice not to have to be induced.confused smiley

VCUG About the procedure
The technologist begins by positioning the child on the table. Infants and young children may be wrapped tightly in a blanket or other restraint to help them lie still during the imaging. An x-ray of the abdomen may be performed before the urinary bladder is catheterized. The bladder catheterization is performed by a specially trained professional, a nurse, doctor or technologist. After cleaning the genital area, a catheter is inserted through the urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder out of the body. The catheter may be taped to the skin so that it will not be dislodged during the procedure. Then, the bladder is filled with a liquid contrast material. When the bladder is full, the child will urinate on the x-ray table

A urinal, bed pan or absorbent pad may be used to catch the liquid contrast material. The radiologist or technologist will use fluoroscopy to monitor the filling of the bladder and urination. X-ray images will be obtained during the monitoring. After the x-ray images are checked to make sure the exam is complete, the catheter is removed. No doubt HORRIFYING and painful to any child and worse for one who can't understand and who ALSO has a deformed "fold" blocking the urethra! :headbrick

...You must hold very still and may be asked to keep from breathing for a few seconds while the x-ray picture is taken to reduce the possibility of a blurred image. The technologist will walk behind a wall or into the next room to activate the x-ray machine. When the examination is complete, you will be asked to wait until the radiologist determines that all the necessary images have been obtained. A voiding cystourethrogram may frighten some children. The antiseptic used to clean and prepare for the insertion of the catheter may feel cold. Some children may experience discomfort when the catheter is inserted and the bladder is filled with the liquid contrast material.

Most children accept the procedure after an explanation of all of its parts. MOST children, that is, who have the capacity to UNDERSTAND why they are being "tortured". I had something similar to this procedure done to me as a child and it was HORRIBLE and caused me to fear catheters for the REST of my life and ***I**** UNDERSTOOD why it was being done!angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 17, 2012
That poor kid. It's beyond me how any parent can allow that to happen. How can you watch your child in that amount of agony and then run and blog about how wonderful it is to have the Tri-Tard in your life.

Lily doesn't have any kind of a life in any meaningful sense. She won't know any day without pain. She will never do or even feel anything at all.

Any parent who truly loved that child would have let her go.

It probably hasn't escaped anyone's notice that the people on this board have far more compassion for Lilly and other severely disabled kids than the parents do. Easily one of the *sickest* and most pathetic things I've ever seen are the dozens of youtube videos the parents of tri-tards make and upload. Tri-tard rolling balls is very popular since balls fucking roll themselves. Also tri-tards sitting up at age 3. Allow those children some dignity you fucking breeders.
holy crap! this procedure sounds scary and painful. these poor kids...seriously, this is just awful. what is wrong with these people?
August 17, 2012
This fucked up moocow has not the ability to manage her tri-tard's many needs and medical issues. The kyd was vomiting profusely from the reflux because one of the meds was no longer covered due to it's very high cost. It was Prevacid Solutabs, for acid reflux. Prev is available OTC but moo complained she couldn't use the broken capsules in the g tube. So she let the kyd suffer. She did not mention trying Prilosec OTC, cheap stuff at walmart that you can mix in liquid. Prilosec is almost identical to Prevacid and though some people respond better to one or the other, in a pinch either makes a huge difference. She also did not mention trying any kind of antacid or barrier med like Gaviscon, again OTC and generic as well. The kid was puking and wheezing, inhaling all this gunk and all moo could do was bitch and blame the gubbermint. She has NO BUSINESS caring for a kid like that because she is TOO stupid and/or she WANTS the kid to suffer so she can go on her blog and give DETAILS about the suffering while she does NOTHING to stop it when there are immediate remedies she can do at home for little money.

Someone really should investigate this home situation.. Well beyond the financial abuses to the system, she is not suitable to be the guardian to that helpless kid and she may REALLY have Munchausen by Proxy evil disorder.
cfinboston
It probably hasn't escaped anyone's notice that the people on this board have far more compassion for Lilly and other severely disabled kids than the parents do.

Word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 17, 2012
I almost want to feel sorry for duh Dave. Ole Dave works three jobs and comes home and cooks for the lazy SAHmartyrMoo. But no, Dave is just as responsible for this mess as the Cow. He's got to be a Rusty Yates type clueless fundie duh, keeping those loaves rollin out the sluicin factory, defective and all. He is a fucking teacher, shame on him. Shame for scamming the system with his POS wife, shame on him for breeding repeatedly when he cannot afford it, shame on him for sitting back when his creepy wife cannot handle this kid's problems and for letting her broadcast every detail of their lives in public.

No, I do NOT feel sorry for Dave, oh but he handles the stress by taking karate lessons. Get me some $600.00 Spayshel Snowflayke antacid because I'm gonna hurl.
Duh takes karate lessons. Something else the welfare office would be interested to know.
satansbitch
Duh takes karate lessons. Something else the welfare office would be interested to know.
Yep,and around here,karate lessons aren't cheap.

I hate this bitch with every fiber of my being and I have never met her. Welfare fraud really pisses me off.
August 17, 2012
Gracious day!:hs

The more I read, the more incensed I become and I generally just write off these typical WIC-Welfare whores and carry on, but NEVER have I run across one who blatantly boasts about all of her ill gotten gains, IN PUBLIC, to be forever cached away for all the world to see. She's so arrogant, it never occurred to her anyone would question any of this, but was SHE sorely mistaken. That part in The Holy Bible about "casting the first stone" is one of my favorite biblical quotes and it absolutely applies to THIS woman! It is undeniably IDIOTIC she'd go online and chastise a stranger because she thinks the cunt's CHOICE to allow a terminally ill child to suffer for her own personal gain is horrific and cruel, and then self righteously calls that woman, ME, out on the fucking internet! The whole damned thing is so preposterous is boggles my mind!:headbrick

Even the most liberal minded bleeding hearts out there, and I dare say most parents of disabled children across the globe too, can CLEARLY see what she's doing as an outrage! I know several parents of disabled children with Downs Syndrome, crippling juvenile arthritis, and actual severe Autism, and while two of them DO qualify for Medicaid and other public assitance due to the mom having to quit work to be their caregiver, NONE of them exhibit this type of self indulgence. They do NOT squander their money, misuse donations they get, and RARELY go "out on the town", attend expensive spectator sports and concerts, flit across the country on lavish vacations, shuffle back and forth to the beach, frequent Chick-fil-A and Starbucks, make frivolous purchases like flat screen tv's and cell phones with internet access, NOR do they have paid baby sitters or day care because THAT is an expense they can't afford and WHY they quit their jobs in the first place!shrug

They ALSO don't own TWO HOMES either, have"retirement" money accounts, vacation and "blow money" accounts with money squirreled away in those too, ALL of which is profoundly against Welfare and Medicaid income-asset guidelines! GOOD parents who have fallen on hard financial times due to an illness or injury in the family are HUMBLE when offered or seeking help from the community or public assistance, NOT behaving like an arrogant, entitle minded, selfish ,CUNT. She likely has more assets, including CASH ON HAND, than the average WORKING American! Anyone who wants to see for themselves first hand can learn most everything there is to know about her because she stupidly posts it ALL, including her name, address, place of DH's employment,Lily's doctors names, and every ugly little detail of her lavish spending of DONATIONS and overt and shameless abuse of the WIC-Welfare and Medicaid programs.angry smiley

The WIC-Welfare whores in MY area are at least smart enough to be hush-hush about it and abuse the system on the down-low. I suppose her college education went up a wild hog's ass in more ways than one! Not only does she waste her education by not working, she's an idiot too.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
One word to describe this moocunt. Parasite.
August 17, 2012
OFF to Canada last September!! angrily flogging with a whip

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2011

I'm ashamed that this is such a late post. Lady, you have a A LOT MORE to be ashamed about than a late post in between your lavish trips and expensive concert attendance!angrily flogging with a whip

Since Dave's school is now on a year-round schedule, the end of September brought our first long break. Two weeks! We decided to take a trip up to Canada to see some of Dave's family. We stopped in DC on the way up to take an overnight break from the long drive and, as we do any time we travel, we thought about contacting a few friends we've made on this Trisomy 18 journey. FIVE HUNDRED MILES, one way, to Washington DC, and from there to Montreal, another SIX HUNDRED miles. There is no way that trip cost less than several thousand dollars, with at LEAST several hundred dollars in gas, and 4-5 days, at least, of meals in restaurants with THREE kids and approximately 15 meals,and that's conservative, we are talking about probably $300-$400 in food, alone. Even mooching off Dave's family and the friends, I can't IMAGINE they didn't spend at least two nights in a hotel either to give themselves and those kids some rest on such a long drive. Is all that traveling without her doctors nearby good for Lily? I fucking think NOT. :headbrick

I've created a map (not been great on following through with it) that shows where children with Trisomy 18 live. I made it for this reason: so we could have a visual of where these children and their families live. In the event we were traveling, we could contact these parents and see about meeting up. She casually says, "in the event" like traveling the country side is a RARE thing for Mrs. Money Bags!drinking coffee

Up Up and AWAY to the Josh Groban Concert - Hardly a Month After Her Two Week Canadian Adventureeye rolling smiley
NOVEMBER 3, 2011

The other night, Dave and I went to see Josh Groban in concert. It was a birthday/anniversary gift that he got me back in April. Quite extravagant, if you ask me, but it was so worth it! Yeah, it was "worth it" alright, which is easy for her to say since public assitance and donations FINANCED it for her enjoyment and entertainment. eye rolling smiley

So we're at the concert, and Josh begins singing. And it was all I could do to keep myself from crying like a baby. Then the second song, same thing. And the third song! Nevermind that his voice is like honey. Nevermind that his songs are sadly yet sweetly romantic. It was all about realizing just how much I had been focusing on everything else and how little I had been focusing on us--Dave and me It's easy to do when you have kids and a busy lifestyle. It's even easier to do when you have a child with a disability. I read somewhere that up to 80% of marriages where a special needs child is involved end in divorce. Hers is probably on the brink of it and she just chooses to ignore it. Dunce cap

I'm so thankful that Dave got us the tickets to that concert. I can't say it saved a marriage--we weren't there, thank goodness--but it certainly reopened my eyes to the beauty of our marriage--that. . .coolness--and I feel refreshed and ready to take on eternity with my husband. :emoheartAwwwwwwww sarcastic clapping

band playing music Tickets to one of his concerts can cost UP TO $150 each. Then of course we have dinner out at a fancy place with wine, EASILY $100, and of course a baby sitter trained for a special needs child and two other kids under age six, which I can't imagine would be less than $50 for the evening. Yeah, I'd say, "extravagant" would be an accurate description! Yet, she gets Medicaid, WIC, and donations, but can spend $500 on ONE NIGHT OUT, which could easily be the average couple's entire monthly grocery budget, if not more.

I saw this bitch's email addy. It is a comcast.net handle. I see she can also afford broadband cable and Comcast is a fucking expensive provider. The internet just by itself is around $80 a month.
Ahhhhhh KK - loving your dissections of this bitch and her blog!
Someone needs to report this cunt to the welfare office ASAP.
The more I think about this the more angry I get.

It should not be legal to knowingly bring these kind of children into the world.

She, and others like her, will have nothing but a life of pain that they will never understand. The only upside is that it will be brief.

It's sick and twisted, and what makes it worse is the way it's portrayed. No, I won't be intimidated into thinking these subhuman birth machines are saints.
Fucking round them up and sterilise them, as painfully as possible. Don't forget to not tell them what's happening. Even then that's not a patch on what they inflicted on their own children.

I just checked out the actual blog and it looks like the commenters are ripping her to shreds.

Can you please post the URL to what you are seeing? I couldn't find it.
August 17, 2012
dreamlife
nathanomir
I just checked out the actual blog and it looks like the commenters are ripping her to shreds.

Can you please post the URL to what you are seeing? I couldn't find it.

http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/hateful-words.html

August 17, 2012
Just a note:

Since I started this thread her average views to her blog is 5x higher than normal. You're welcome you sick excuse for a human. smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Thanks, Kim!

A couple great comments (boding mine):

I think you missed the part where the site you were at was called Bratfree. These are people who have chosen not to have children for a variety of reasons. If you don't want to read stuff that may be offensive to parents, stay away from sites like this. It's that simple. I've been lurking there for a month or so since I found out my sister is childfree and they are definitely not bitter about not having kids. While I agree with most of their opinions on modern parenting, I occasionally come across something I find offensive. I just shrug, say "well, that's their opinion, then forget about it. It's not worth getting butthurt over.

WOW you are vile, I have never seen such a dulsional low life human in my 54 yrs on the planet. What you did is BAD, very bad, I cant even wrap my head around the stupidity that is YOU, oh and heres a thought, GET OFF WIC, your chose to breed this mistake, YOU pay for it
August 17, 2012
Snark Shark
chevygirl54
Snark Shark
I think someone's lied to you, Chevy. Has he applied for social security disability?

Yes, three times, and he was denied three times.

Has he tried it with a lawyer who specializes in this stuff? they can be VERY helpful.

We can't afford a lawyer.

Please, please, please, would someone report this bitch to her local WIC office? Does anyone have her name and address? Hell,I will do it myself. This cunt needs to be stopped right fucking now. The Canada trip hasme coming completely unglued.
August 17, 2012
Snark Shark
chevygirl54

The ones i mean take a percentage of the first SS money if/when the case is won, no money before that!

I'll look into that,thanks Shark.
From her big-deal birthin' post:

The doctor is here, her legs are up and spread, Dave is next to her, and they've put that nasty brown stuff around where Lily exits her little world and enters ours. The video camera is on, and we're patiently awaiting our first chance to see Lily Grace.

Uh, don't stop, I'm gonna come soon....

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 17, 2012
chevygirl54
Snark Shark
chevygirl54
Snark Shark
I think someone's lied to you, Chevy. Has he applied for social security disability?

Has he tried it with a lawyer who specializes in this stuff? they can be VERY helpful.

Please, please, please, would someone report this bitch to her local WIC office? Does anyone have her name and address? Hell,I will do it myself. This cunt needs to be stopped right fucking now. The Canada trip hasme coming completely unglued.
If you can get her first and last names and general area in where she lives, then you can look up her name in the online phone book.

What is her full name by the way?
August 17, 2012
nightfire
chevygirl54
Snark Shark
chevygirl54
Snark Shark

If you can get her first and last names and general area in where she lives, then you can look up her name in the online phone book.

What is her full name by the way?

Jill Scott and she lives in Charelston SC. I'll be calling their WIC office on Monday morning. If enough of us do this she can be investigated faster.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login