Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
I figured she would start the delete fest and I knew people here would document the hell out of this thieving cunt.

That dumb fuck bitch bragging her ass off then trying to backpedal and defend herself. Revealing even more of her theft. I am sure someone out there told her she was being an r-tard. I hope those assholes are shitting bricks this moment.

Hehehehe.
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 19, 2012
kidlesskim
reaperess
electricfire
Momof4boyz doesn't sound much better, to be honest. Maybe it was just me but she sounded like she was kissing Jill's ass. I've noticed that all moos tend to stick together. From what I've seen anyway.

I actually thought she was one of us, the way all the ass-kissing was strung together, it totally sounded like one of our peeps being nice and smug. No one has claimed it, though.

Well, for Momof4boyz to have been one of us, he/she would have to be a celebrated "armchair psychologist", possess an uncanny ability to be able to go temporarily inside the head of a moo and think like they do, have a black-comedy style sense of humor, be blessed with a natural sense of what would need to be said to draw the cunt out of her safe little hidy hole and venture out like a ground hog on February 2, and an exceptional knack for penning a post and weaving a story, complete with typical Moo spelling and grammatical errors purposely included to make it appear authentic as if she were a COW her(or him) self.

This member must have also been especially enraged and personally offended by the public and unjustified, "calling out" of a childfree member to have been pushed into what amounts to trolling when it's a behavior they are generally opposed to as well.shrug

Do we even have any members who fit that profile, and if so, would he-she ever admit it since the desired result was achieved with the, "end justifies the means" logic regarding trolling, in this one case?confused smiley

Full disclosure: I did post a short response to her rant, not as a member of bratfree, but as a childfree person. I've only done it this once. spanking with a whip on the ass

As for 6boyzmoo, her reply sounded like she was every stereotype thrown together and a butt kisser to boot. It just seemed a bit *too* perfect, in my opinion, but truth is often stranger than fiction. I meant no offense to anyone, as bratfree is not made of trolls.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Coward indeed. She's even deleting her personal info (no longer "Jill Scott" , now it's just "Jill"). Hmmm...I thought she found all this very amusing now that she had her "zen moment". What a crock of shit. She's running scared. Serves her right!
What a moron, locking the barn door after all the horses left.

Good job with the verbal diarrhea you twit. Delete away, it won't do you any good. I hope you get in a fuck ton of trouble you immoral cow.
August 19, 2012
"But you see, their words seemed hateful to me, and I knew my responses would sound the same."

That usually happens when people are on different sides of an issue. So, seeing as you claim to have some sort of Christian compulsion, why did you say anything at all instead (a) not reading Kim's original post, or (b) reading it, concluding you disagreed, and moving on?

"I wanted to respond to tell them that they got it all wrong."

Maybe you believe that truth is objective, and there's only one correct way to view reality, but the fact that we disagree with you should provide sufficient evidence of the fact that everyone has a different idea of what the truth is, and there's no guarantee that you've found it.

From where I'm looking, your words reflect two shallow mainstream American beliefs: the preference for quantity of life over quality, and pro-natalism. You're so enmeshed in these beliefs that you have no conception of opposing viewpoints, these just seem like "the truth" to you. If you cannot step outside of yourself and your culture to identify the origins of your beliefs, and potentially challenge them, you will never succeed in communicating with people who disagree with you.

I'm sure you think that I don't follow my own advice, but the fact is that your beliefs represent the dominant culture, and people who clash with the status quo are pretty much forced to spend a lot of time thinking about their views, the culturally normative views, and the gap between the two - thanks to the regular challenges we receive, implicitly or explicitly, from the mainstream.

I don't expect to convince you, but if I could shake up your little bubble of ignorance long enough to make you at least see that other views exist (exposing your perceptions to serious critical thought is beyond all expectations), I would consider this post to have served its secondary purpose.

The primary purpose, of course, is engaging with this community through mutual dislike of people like you.
yurble

From where I'm looking, your words reflect two shallow mainstream Western beliefs: the preference for quantity of life over quality, and pro-natalism.

Fixed that for ya.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
If anyone cares, she has a YouTube channel of home movies starring the loaf:

http://www.youtube.com/user/southerngirl72j?feature=results_main

Also, I wonder if her husband's employer knows what's going on?

http://meetingstreetacademy.com/FacultyMember/24

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Does she honestly think deleting certain blog posts is going to make all this go away? Bitch, this shit was out on the Internet for all to see. Everyone knows what a greedy, self-absorbed, lazy, arrogant, attention whoring cunt you are. Delete all you want, moooo. It's not going away. I hope someone reported her. She deserves whatever she gets.
I find it so funny when people think that simply deleting will completely erase any evidence. Anything you put out on the Internet is there forever and there are numerous applications that allow one to access deleted content.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 19, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
yurble

From where I'm looking, your words reflect two shallow mainstream Western beliefs: the preference for quantity of life over quality, and pro-natalism.

Fixed that for ya.

I didn't mean that they are only American, but that both are the norm in America. Pro-natalism seems to have infected most of the world. Valuing quantity of life over quality is found in a subset of western countries, not all - at least I would argue that legal euthanasia indicates an acknowledgement that some lives are not worth living.
August 19, 2012
How sweet. One of hubby's hobbies is international travel. I never thought of that as a common hobby for somebody supporting a family of 5 on a single income of $50k.

I had another thought about Jill's ostensible budget. Her two older kids are in their late teens or early twenties. The three youngest are toddlers. I don't know any big families that space their kids out that way. Parents who want big families tend to start early and space them out every 1-5 years. Sometimes parents have an oops when the older kids are grown and an older mom gets lazy about birth control, but that's typically one kid. So my guess is that the older kids are from another dad and/or an earlier marriage. If that's the case Jill would likely have gotten child support checks for the older ones, something she didn't mention.
August 19, 2012
Here's some real potential irony for ya: If she gets dinged for fraud and her husband gets pissed off and dumps her ass and leaves her with the brats, she'll actually have a legitimate need for WIC and welfare, but because of her past fraud, she won't be able to get it!!!! And, if there's any real justice, her kids will be taken away from her (since she won't be able to provide for them), and she'll be left to rot in the hell of her own making.

Well, a girl can dream, right?
August 19, 2012
cfinboston, I thought the same thing. The two older kids are probably from another man.
cfinboston
How sweet. One of hubby's hobbies is international travel. I never thought of that as a common hobby for somebody supporting a family of 5 on a single income of $50k.

I totally thought the same thing when I read that! That is quite an expensive hobby that most people can't afford. Hell, I would love to travel, but with attending college and going to work, it is simply something I cannot afford to leave for and it would eat up my savings that I spent years to accumulate.

I have been following this thread closely, and I have got to commend not only KidlessKim, but everyone for exposing this disgusting excuse of a human being. I can't add anything else that hasn't already been said. I can't believe that she actually thinks she has contributed enough to pay for her poor suffering daughter's medical care, WIC, etc. And don't even get me started on the misuse of donations, which she probably has not been reporting to the IRS angry smiley

But, I do want to direct a comment to moo, as I am sure she is lurking on this thread:

Moo, if you are reading this, since you are no longer accepting anonymous comments on your blog, I just want to let you know that you are a huge coward. That action tells me that you are unwilling to listen to anyone else's opinion that does not agree with your own and even though you said otherwise, it clearly shows that your ego was hurt by their words. Do you really think that by deleting everyones' comments and deleting blog posts that you can undo the damage you did? Do you not know that once something is posted on the internet, it is there forever?

Also you claim to be a "Christian", but you are a huge hypocrite. I am not a Christian, but a spiritual person, and can see that from a mile away. You quote Scripture and spiritual concepts ONLY when it fits in with what twisted philosophy you are trying to convey. You say that we are "picking the speck out of your eye" when we have a "beam in our own", when it truly is the other way around. You claim that the comments were hateful and that you have risen above that and forgiven them, but you were hateful yourself when attacking KidlessKim for expressing opinions on a childfree board, that were not directed personally at you, Lily or your blog. Have you ever heard the concept of "turn the other cheek"? I'm sure you have and you choose to ignore that part of Jesus' teachings, based on your "Hateful Words" post. And "the meek shall inherit the earth" and "blessed are the poor in spirit" are other concepts I'm sure you choose to ignore, based on your extravagent lifestyle and how much you boast about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you should not attack people for merely having a different viewpoint from your own. Why did you even read the post if you knew it would offend you so much, if you knew you were not mature enough to handle a differing opinion?

So, moo, think next time before you attack someone else. I want to conclude by saying that I hate it that a poor, innocent child like Lily is forced to live and suffer everyday, undergoing countless painful medical procedures without knowing why she must be subjected to them. She only exists to feed your ego, it would have been much more merciful to terminate the pregnancy so she would not have to suffer. I would hate to be Lily, as anybody, even the most rudimentary of animals, can understand that they are feeling pain and anguish, but not understand why it is all happening to them. Shame on you moo! :sbx
August 19, 2012
Dave
Dave is good looking, so how did he end up with such a Cow? He graduated from college in 2001, so he's only about 32 years old!!! THIS explains her recent baby making campaign because he'd have to be her second(or third) husband unless he was TEN when her oldest was born! In the beginning of her blog, started in 2008, she mentions 17 and 18 y/o children, so the oldest would be about 22-23 years old now. This also explains why the older two aren't pictured and are rarely mentioned either because they are not, "their own". Anyone notice how HIS interests include philosophy? I was puzzled about her alleged interest in philosophy until now because it doesn't fit the Moo-Profile which she personifies in nearly every other way. shrug

However, this new information sheds some light on her babbling incessantly about philosophy and all the reading of the books because that is something a TRUE follower of just lives by and doesn't talk about much simply because it's a lifestyle and they're used to it being a part of who they are. This new found Socratic fever is to pretend she shares his interests, VERY Moo-Typical. Up until trying to snag Dave, she probably thought "Tutu" was what was worn by a ballerina.bouncing and laughing

The Old Moo Bait and Switch
This sounds like a classic Moo bait and switch tactic. They probably met about ten years ago when she had just gotten divorced because she started taking a class or two at the same college in order to find a new man and pretend she was young again. Then, she could have still been relatively fetching in her early 30's. Since the then 11 and 12 y/o original starter kids would have been with their father half the time, she had plenty of time to go to concerts, hang out on campus, laze under the trees with a picnic basket and a bottle of wine and ponder Voltaire, and otherwise relive her missed youth obliterated by attempting the white picket fence fairy tale too young.:drkbddy

After she was certain Dave was securely and firmly planted in his profession, THIS is when she started cranking out babies and within no time, quit her job. Now, it's less than a decade later, she's mid forties, will have had 4 babies within nearly as many years, with one being a tri-tard, and Dave having to work THREE JOBS just to keep up with her!:smn

Cranking out Defective Loaves to Trap the Man Saga
If he's only early 30's, I doubt he will keep this up for much longer and this new loaf will probably be the proverbial straw on the camel's back. She probably KNOWS going on to have the "special needs" child would tie him to her out of guilt, which explains why she did it even though she obviously worried about the consequences early on and in advance! This behavior is very typical in Moos like herself. She saw a tragedy to create and KNEW he wouldn't leave while it was going on! She's probably hoping to sluice another tragedy to further sink her claws into this man because it worked once to save a failing marriage, so why not try again?:baybie1

Everything is making sense now as to WHY she would start up having kids again after a 15 year dry spell! She MAY not realize it, but even the saintliest of men come to a point where they say, "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" and they leave OR start having girlfriends on the side, if he hasn't already during one of his out of town"conventions"..:sx

Dave and Jill-What Goes UP the Hill Must Come Down,
Her marriage would be especially at risk due to Dave's young age. WHAT 30 y/o, attractive, well educated, man wants to get stuck with a worn out old cow with a total of SIX kids having come down the pike of her no doubt RAVAGED COOTER, who's in her mid 40's, unemployed AND unemployable, and keeps cranking out a baby every year with the risk of another tard, due to her advanced age, hanging in the balance each time, although one tard would have surely been enough!!? Realizing now her motivation makes it all worse. The baby making fest she's been on, at the expense of her own babys' health and well being, for the sole purpose of keeping a man trapped is THE sorriest excuse to do it ever concocted by a selfish Moo. :mrd:bayybee:drool:bayybee:drool

The Moo-B-Que
In all the Moo barbecues we've had over the years, and they have been extensive since they all seem to wander out of their pens and over here like moths to a flame, I do believe this one is the most blatantly heinous due to her continued selfishness, overt disregard for her own children, and it all being cloaked in a Moo-Martyrdom facade of EPIC proportions. ME ME ME, is all this woman knows.moo with baybeem

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 19, 2012
That's a good analysis, KK, but I respectfully disagree.

Dave is a third grade teacher. A lot of women wouldn't be interested in any teacher due to the profession's fairly low social status and modest salary. Dave isn't an alpha male type at all, he's into reading and philosophy.

I also think he was totally complicit in her WIC grubbing and freewheeling endeavors. He could have easily declined to spend their donation funds on "date nights", vacations and concerts.

It also may well have been Dave who pressed for the kids. A LOT of women would be happy their kids were grown and that they now had more freedom. She says in her blog that Dave was interested in adopting more kids. The blog also has lots of pics of him happily playing with Lilly.

For all we know, Lilly was Dave's way of making sure Jill was tied down for life. Remember on Jill's budget post she says she had brought in 52% of their income. It's odd to use a figure like 52%, wouldn't most people just say half without pointing out the extra 2%? My guess is Dave is a super fundie who couldn't snag a younger woman because they weren't interested in becoming broodmares.
August 19, 2012
Yup, I thought Dave looked kind of young to be a bio duh to the older kyds.

Moocunt would surely do anything to keep this one, a patient, energetic teacher who loves kids. Not any way, any how could she get any other guy at this stage with all her baggage. She's playing a dangerous game. Yeah, I laughed at his interests being philosopy. Poor guy is the poster child for a clueless man being snagged by a desperate moo. She must have gone all out to find out everything about him and make sure she had all the right answers. I'll bet he thinks she is the saint she believes herself to be.

Some guys fall hook, line and sinker for the martyr types.

ETA - re: CF in Boston's post - I agree that Dave is not innocent in all this but do suspect he was manipulated by this woman. If he is a fundie, he could surely get himself a young fundie breeder woman. He chose this particular moo because she put on quite a display and he was surely the best she could do. I don't think he makes her get pregnant but it sounds like they are both just selfish breeders.
Stupid twat obviously never heard the expression, "Never bring a knife to a gunfight."

Because now she's surrounded on all sides with not only the verbal cannons blazing. She's being backed into a corner on a sinking ship like the filthy rat she is. Plus there's a trap waiting for her there jaws gaping wide with NO WAY OUT!!!devil with smile

I hope it was ALL TOTALLY WORTH IT to her?! Because her selfish desire to promote her pro-tard natalism by picking a fight like a pre-schooler on someone whom she thought was an easy target. It only painted a bulls-eye on her own forehead with a lazer pointer and will potentionally lose her her lavish lifestyle overnight come Monday. Because she KNOWS she's in the wrong and that's why it makes it a HELL of a lot more fun to wave as the ship goes down from cannonfire.:1wv

Hey lurking Breeders, if you take away nothing else from this site. Just take the particular lesson to heart with this POS idiot as a prime example.

"Don't pick a fight with people who are WAY SMARTER than YOU!!!":sbx
I think this bitch thought that she could call Kim out on her blog with no repurcussions, which is simply mind boggling to any of us who have read any of Kim's posts...this isn't someone who is going to back down from a challenge, and what this cunt did was essentially toss a gauntlet in Kim's face. What did moo cunt think was going to happen? You call out a well liked and respected member of Bratfree, and then expect nothing to be handed back to you in retaliation?

This stupid cunt infuriates me. While she goes jetting around the country, many of us struggle every day to put food on the table. Going on trips is nothing more than a dream for me and my husband. It really pisses me off because I have a job and I work my ass off. I have barely enough energy to devote my time to anything other than my job, and this bitch has the audacity to misuse government aid so she can go on trips and spend her WIC money willy-nilly. Gift cards, my ass, I doubt she has any friends.

When the inevitable call to the welfare offices of South Carolina comes, I hope she gets all her aid revoked. I hope her deluded husband sees the light and leaves her sponging, mooching ass for someone younger, prettier and smarter, who has not had her body ravaged by childbirth. Only then will this cunt know real suffering.
If you're lurking, moo cunt, here is a big hearty Go fuck yourself.
Anybody will feel like tough shit when they pick a fight from their home turf where they have the tactical advantage.

Hence like a kid coming up to another kids part of the sandbox drawing a line thru their sandcastle saying, "I dare you to cross this."

Typical POS.angry flipping off

Yes, school even travel is a pipe dream for me too. Fall is coming and I've always wanted to go to New England for the changing of the leaves. Maybe in Salem, Masssmiling smiley Still I work my ass off in two jobs and can't hardly make ends meet. There are times I barely eat or sleep, and have almost dropped from the stress.

Breeders like this really chap my ass royally!!!angrily flogging with a whip
demonkitten
Anybody will feel like tough shit when they pick a fight from their home turf where they have the tactical advantage.

Hence like a kid coming up to another kids part of the sandbox drawing a line thru their sandcastle saying, "I dare you to cross this."

Typical POS.:angry

Yes, school even travel is a pipe dream for me too. Fall is coming and I've always wanted to go to New England for the changing of the leaves. Maybe in Salem, Masssmiling smiley Still I work my ass off in two jobs and can't hardly make ends meet. There are times I barely eat or sleep, and have almost dropped from the stress.

Breeders like this really chap my ass royally!!!angry flipping off

Preach it!
On Monday the call to the welfare office and the email to the fraud department of the IRS will come from me personally. I know I'm not the only one I'm not the only one royally pissed off at the misuse of aid money this cunt has shown. I could forgive the fraud if she wasn't so. Damn. Public about it. But now that it's been out for all the world to see I feel I am doing my civic duty by calling her out. I have inlaws in South Carolina and it pisses me off no end that those hard working, honest IMMIGRANTS are paying for this cunt to live high on the hog and sit on her disgusting ass.

My husband's family emigrated here from Greece during the 70's and the only thing they have ever done is work. Hubby's grandparents are in their 80's and they have done nothing except work, pay taxes and be an asset to this country. The more I think along those lines the more I want to punch this CUNT in her lying, pissy, hypocritical mouth.
Putting the WELCOME mat at the Slaughter House door. Then giving everyone else tickets to the show, I LIKE IT!!!

Now THAT'S one update I'm REALLY looking forward too.devil with smile

BRING IT ON!!!
:partay
satansbitch
On Monday the call to the welfare office and the email to the fraud department of the IRS will come from me personally. I know I'm not the only one I'm not the only one royally pissed off at the misuse of aid money this cunt has shown. I could forgive the fraud if she wasn't so. Damn. Public about it. But now that it's been out for all the world to see I feel I am doing my civic duty by calling her out. I have inlaws in South Carolina and it pisses me off no end that those hard working, honest IMMIGRANTS are paying for this cunt to live high on the hog and sit on her disgusting ass.

My husband's family emigrated here from Greece during the 70's and the only thing they have ever done is work. Hubby's grandparents are in their 80's and they have done nothing except work, pay taxes and be an asset to this country. The more I think along those lines the more I want to punch this CUNT in her lying, pissy, hypocritical mouth.

:yr
August 19, 2012
cfinboston
That's a good analysis, KK, but I respectfully disagree.

Dave is a third grade teacher. A lot of women wouldn't be interested in any teacher due to the profession's fairly low social status and modest salary. Dave isn't an alpha male type at all, he's into reading and philosophy.

I also think he was totally complicit in her WIC grubbing and freewheeling endeavors. He could have easily declined to spend their donation funds on "date nights", vacations and concerts.

It also may well have been Dave who pressed for the kids. A LOT of women would be happy their kids were grown and that they now had more freedom. She says in her blog that Dave was interested in adopting more kids. The blog also has lots of pics of him happily playing with Lilly.

For all we know, Lilly was Dave's way of making sure Jill was tied down for life. Remember on Jill's budget post she says she had brought in 52% of their income. It's odd to use a figure like 52%, wouldn't most people just say half without pointing out the extra 2%? My guess is Dave is a super fundie who couldn't snag a younger woman because they weren't interested in becoming broodmares.

That is absolutely a viable possibility too! thumbs upwink

Cougar-Cunt could just have been an easy and pliable pawn in his quest to feel masculine and in control, whch would "fit" since she's obviously not the brightest candle on the Menorah. If he is a fundie, pansy, candy ass type then no attractive woman with any future in his own age group would have given him the time of day! I am glad you brought up another angle to this story because every little piece to the puzzle is helpful in making sense of a ridiculous and illogical situation. If Domineering Dave is one of those pro-lifer types, which if he is a Guru hugging fundie then he most likely is, then that would explain why someone like Jill, who contemplated termination of a seriously defective loaf, would decide not to and then say, "Dave and I were absolutely against termination". shrug

That commentary of hers regarding termination DID puzzle me a bit because I was wondering WHY she'd have gone through with the risky amniocentesis when they were dead set against termination allegedly from the get go. If termination isn't an option and carrying the tri-tard to full term doesn't put the moo at risk herself, then why do any of that? Yeah, so it's absolutely possible it was DAVE who insisted that she continue the inpigness. Her quitting her job which contributed "52%" of their household income WOULD have made her completely dependent, no doubt! That, and what better way to trap a woman than to saddle her with FOUR KIDS, one a tri-tard, under the age of six? He occasionally tosses out the crumb of a "night on the town" and she said the last time they went out as a couple was last April, so that fits in with your theory as well!bouncing and laughing

She sure was certain to make sure everyone knew of her prior "52%" contribution, which sounds like lingering underlying anger at her once productive life. Maybe she's all into philosophy and traveling WITH THOSE KIDS because it's what HE wants! Traveling across the continent with all those kids, one with extraordinary "special needs" requiring CONSTANT supervision and care, could NOT be a cake walk for Cougar-Cunt. Maybe I've had this whole thing backwards from the beginning! If so, it would explain why it's always, "DAVE said", "DAVE thinks", and/or,"DAVE wants". Either way, the whole damned thing is a fucking train wreck of unsurpassed proportions and they are BOTH idiots. Dunce cap

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login