Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 19, 2012
I want to thank everyone for not leaving troll comments on this person's blog.

Remember - it's ok to leave comments on blogs, etc. that we're discussing here when it's you as an individual and when it's in-line with the discussion topic. It is NOT ok to leave comments on other blogs, etc., whether we're discussing them here or not, that link to this site and/or claim to be "from" Bratfree or represent any kind of "official statement" "from Bratfree".

It is VERY OK to discuss things that the other person/blog owner has made public themselves on THIS site. It is NOT ok to post their personal information which they have NOT made public themselves (if you have some way of finding those things out) and it is also NOT ok to post death threats or threats of physical harm or in-person stalker-type activities against a person/blog owner.

I know some of you don't appreciate it, but the moderators are empowered to use their own discretion when it comes to editing or hiding posts that cross the boundaries described above.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 19, 2012
kidlesskim
That commentary of hers regarding termination DID puzzle me a bit because I was wondering WHY she'd have gone through with the risky amniocentesis when they were dead set against termination allegedly from the get go. If termination isn't an option and carrying the tri-tard to full term doesn't put the moo at risk herself, then why do any of that?

I think we may be able to look at little sizzlers for the answer to this question. People react differently to hearing of an abortion than they do to hearing about a miscarriage...
August 19, 2012
I think this thread qualifies for notation in the Epic Thread sticky.
August 19, 2012
Dorisan

Done - but this thread has over 7,500 views whereas epic threads is just over 2,000, so I think people have already found it... winking smiley
August 19, 2012
Dorisan

It certainly has gotten more than its share of page-views in the short time it has existed.

Note to Self: check link referral stats. Brb. drinking coffee

ETA: We are definitely being linked-to from other sites besides Jill's blog having to do with this thread.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?9,211714

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

August 19, 2012
http://pray4lilly.blogspot.com has a 3% share in directs? Damn, don't these people have other things do with their lives?

I am tempted to try some of those popular search terms to see what people were hoping to find... "blogs against kidlesskim" sounds interesting. And I hope these people found the right thread: "does omaha steaks accept ebt", "does kroger take wic?", "does fresh market take ebt", "does fresh market accept food stamps", ...
August 19, 2012
yurble
http://pray4lilly.blogspot.com has a 3% share in directs? Damn, don't these people have other things do with their lives?

It's actually less than 1% because that number 3 refers to the number of "hits", whatever that means. Here is a screenshot of what those numbers are. It doesn't translate the same way with copypasta.

August 19, 2012
and here is the part with the pray4lilly site:

yurble
I am tempted to try some of those popular search terms to see what people were hoping to find... "blogs against kidlesskim" sounds interesting.

Already did. Nothing there. Except same ol'moocunt lowing bout kim being a big meanie to her Tard loaf. Lol.

Great idea tho. Lol, "Blogs Againest Kidlesskim." LOVE IT!!!waving hellolarious

It sounds like a Breeder Protest March.
August 19, 2012
demonkitten
yurble
I am tempted to try some of those popular search terms to see what people were hoping to find... "blogs against kidlesskim" sounds interesting.

Already did. Nothing there. Except same ol'moocunt lowing bout kim being a big meanie to her Tard loaf. Lol.

I got something from Aimoo - it seems Kim has a long history of arousing the ire of breeders!
August 19, 2012
yurble
Dorisan

Done - but this thread has over 7,500 views whereas epic threads is just over 2,000, so I think people have already found it... winking smiley

thumbs upwink

I would like to see it in an accessible spot, easy to bring up and point out to trolls and ass-righteous bloggers as a warning that there are consequences to calling out people from this site. Back off or you will be taken out cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
Dorisan
yurble
Dorisan

thumbs upwink

I would like to see it in an accessible spot, easy to bring up and point out to trolls and ass-righteous bloggers as a warning that there are consequences to calling out people from this site. Back off or you will be taken out cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

YES!!! Too bad we don't have a "Legendary Thread" status on this site. Because this tread is gonna go down in historysmiling smiley!!!
August 19, 2012
demonkitten
Dorisan
yurble
Dorisan

thumbs upwink

YES!!! Too bad we don't have a "Legendary Thread" status on this site. Because this tread is gonna go down in historysmiling smiley!!!

We do have a "Legendary Thread", but it got lost when this site went off-line a couple years ago. It was the "Anna-Marie Stickel Train-Wreck Thread", and this thread does not hold a candle to it.

Lesson for lurking moocows: When you fuck with one of us, you earn the wrath of the entire Bratfree family.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Also, a male third-grade teacher? I think of something that rhymes with "Chester"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 19, 2012
SlumSlut

It's actually less than 1% because that number 3 refers to the number of "hits", whatever that means.

Every time someone clicks on a link that takes them to this site it is a "hit". An easy example is the link I posted when I created this thread. Every time someone clicks that link then Jill gets a hit. She must have over a 1000 hits just from this site on her stats.

And I'd like to know how we got 8 hits off of "14 year old blow jobs"? (edit: Never mind :cigar)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 19, 2012
SlumSlut
demonkitten
Dorisan
yurble
Dorisan

thumbs upwink

We do have a "Legendary Thread", but it got lost when this site went off-line a couple years ago. It was the "Anna-Marie Stickel Train-Wreck Thread", and this thread does not hold a candle to it.

I have often thought we should attempt a resurrection of that thread. It probably wouldn't be as good as the original, but it might be close if we could dredge up some memories combined with the ground zero topic that started it. I mainly remember it was a teen who got killed by a train, someone(Lucy,I think) started the thread, and then it got trolled like none other. Is that the one or is this one before my time? I started lurking in early 2007.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 19, 2012
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
demonkitten
Dorisan
yurble
Dorisan

thumbs upwink

I have often thought we should attempt a resurrection of that thread. It probably wouldn't be as good as the original, but it might be close if we could dredge up some memories combined with the ground zero topic that started it. I mainly remember it was a teen who got killed by a train, someone(Lucy,I think) started the thread, and then it got trolled like none other. Is that the one or is this one before my time? I started lurking in early 2007.confused smiley

It was actually Rose Red who started that thread.

I think there might be some of it left on Aimoo from the Google cache, but by the time this site got back up, it was gone from the Google cache.

August 19, 2012
Then we should absolutely resurrect it, in her memory. I just Googled it and saw where her moo was still trying to legislate a fence or walk over bridge for very train track or something as recently as 2011, so it still could bring on the stampede!drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 19, 2012
kidlesskim
Then we should absolutely resurrect it, in her memory. I just Googled it and saw where her moo was still trying to legislate a fence or walk over bridge for very train track or something as recently as 2011, so it still could bring on the stampede!drinking coffee

I don't think the issue is emotionally-charged enough to bring on the stampede now, as was the case when the incident was "fresh".

August 19, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
If anyone cares, she has a YouTube channel of home movies starring the loaf:

http://www.youtube.com/user/southerngirl72j?feature=results_main

Also, I wonder if her husband's employer knows what's going on?

http://meetingstreetacademy.com/FacultyMember/24

Very nice wood floor

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 19, 2012
paragon schnitzophonic
I find it so funny when people think that simply deleting will completely erase any evidence. Anything you put out on the Internet is there forever and there are numerous applications that allow one to access deleted content.

Internet Wayback Machine.
http://archive.org/web/web.php

demonkitten
yurble

KidlessKim's getting famous! :jump

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 19, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login